Options

mystery vinyl canada tracking?

Comments

• Options
    Dead Man WalkingDead Man Walking Toronto-ish Posts: 2,761
    The North said:

Finally got mine is Mississauga. Opened it with very little excitement given what's been landing in the GTA this week.
    But it turned out to be Avocado and 2011 club single!!! Best luck I've had in a while.

That's excellent! Congrats. There's been about 12 people all within a 20 min drive of me I've seen receive either a Moonlander or a Tres. Mts in the last 5 days. And while my expectations have decreased since seeing what the majority of Canadians have received, the only sliver of hope that still remains for me is that mine is taking so much longer because it didn't ship with the batch everyone else received. Fingers crossed for Mondays mail!
  • Options
    GustieIIIGustieIII Posts: 231

The North said:

Finally got mine is Mississauga. Opened it with very little excitement given what's been landing in the GTA this week.
    But it turned out to be Avocado and 2011 club single!!! Best luck I've had in a while.

That's excellent! Congrats. There's been about 12 people all within a 20 min drive of me I've seen receive either a Moonlander or a Tres. Mts in the last 5 days. And while my expectations have decreased since seeing what the majority of Canadians have received, the only sliver of hope that still remains for me is that mine is taking so much longer because it didn't ship with the batch everyone else received. Fingers crossed for Mondays mail!
    My Mystery vinyl came this morning, but I also had a couple vinyl purchases made a couple of weeks apart arrive at the same time!
    Somewhere along the way (my two other purchases spent time in Chicago, though neither originated there), probably in customs on this side, someone bundled everything together.
    I had tracking on the ones sent USPS/CANPOST and they weren't due till next week...
    I guess I'm saying the post does what it does, and it doesn't always make sense when it arrives.
    Good Luck!
    Like A Fist To The Jaw
  • Options
    slinger256slinger256 Victoria Posts: 371
    edited May 2015
    Victoria BC.... yet another RNDM, accoutrement was the Crown of Thorns 7`. That's a Victoria RN Crown double shot today and I think the 6th RNDM within 15 km of me.

Last time I sat at a poker table I heard something called "Shuffle up and deal!!!".
    Post edited by slinger256 on
  • Options
    HussaHussa Posts: 111
    I left for my trip today before anything showed up by postal courier. So if it showed up then it's sitting there. On our steps. Shiiiiiiiit. Congrats to those who got theirs today!!
    Sept. 4, 2005 - Calgary Saddledome
    Sept. 21, 2011 - Calgary Saddledome
    Dec. 2, 2013 - "THE BLIZZARD SHOW" -Calgary Saddledome
  • Options
    @nm219369 Also from the Bridge!! Congrats on your prize!!
  • Options
    The NorthThe North Posts: 95

The North said:

Thanks.....it was pretty exciting. My first rare/oop pj album! Although it was factory sealed, at least 50% of the seal was split along the front end of the gatefold. I ripped it right open.....it'll be spun. I guess it's now worthless right? ;)
  • Options
    @jrock60 Nice!!! I think they sent u MY parcel! Lol. Congrats!!
  • Options
    jrock60jrock60 Posts: 76
    Hussa said:

@jrock60 Nice!!! I think they sent u MY parcel! Lol. Congrats!!

If you have LD it can be... Just noticed something. My copy of Riot Act didnt come with the sticker on it. Was that only on retail copies?
    I'll ride the wave...
  • Options
    Had a friend go by the house. It was there!!!! He's taking care of it til I return in a week. Fingers crossed!
  • Options
    nm219369nm219369 Posts: 204
    Thanks hussa
  • Options
    DukeSpiritDukeSpirit Posts: 278
    nothing in Thunder Bay. Hopefully Monday
  • Options
    hobowithagrinhobowithagrin Posts: 107
    Still nothing in SK for me. The postal service is a mysterious entity. Peeps in Europe and Eastern Canada get theirs when SK is in closer proximity. Just... so.... weird... haha. Fingers crossed for Monday!
  • Options
    kg162716kg162716 Posts: 567
    mikesbri said:

I still feel that because these were not tracked they didn't want to risk the gems going missing.

10c doesn't offer Canadians a tracking option, which is really quite foolish IMO...Its just another tab to check...If ppl want Mail Innovations, fine. But if we want a tracked parcel, we should have the option...Even if it's 35$, what's the differ to 10c?
    Toronto '03, Boston '04, Halifax '05, Boston 1&2 '06, Mansfield 1&2 '08, Boston '10, Toronto 1&2 '11, Brooklyn 1&2 13, Sao Paulo '15, Brasilia '15, Belo Horizonte '15, Rio '15, Quebec '16, Fenway '1&2 16', Seattle 1 & 2 18', Quebec ‘22
  • Options
    BennyLaRueBennyLaRue Posts: 751
    London, Ontario. Got a Coke Bottle Ten (#1259) and 2010 Holiday single on Friday. Score!
  • Options
    stoppler_pjstoppler_pj Montreal, Quebec, Canada Posts: 191

London, Ontario. Got a Coke Bottle Ten (#1259) and 2010 Holiday single on Friday. Score!

Congrats.

You are obviously from the sticks if you call it a hoodie! Us sophisticated city folk call it a bunnyhug!
  • Options
    The NorthThe North Posts: 95

There's still hope for Ontario !
  • Options
    BeetJuiceBeetJuice Posts: 61
    Just came back from vacation to Mad Season and Strangest Tribe/Drifting records...
    Thanks 10C!!!!!
    "Don't Gimmie No Lip, You've Got To Face This Shit"
  • Options
    IgotshitIDIgotshitID St.john's Newfoundland Posts: 894
    anything on the east cost yet? any newfoundlanders get one?
    St.John's 9/24/2005
    St.John's 9/25/2005
    Toronto 9/11/2011
    Toronto 9/12/2011
    Quebec City 5/5/2016
    Ottawa 5/8/2016
  • Options
    BeetJuice said:

Just came back from vacation to Mad Season and Strangest Tribe/Drifting records...
    Thanks 10C!!!!!

Looks like my Mad Season album has a "#0207" on it.... Did they make a limited number of these?
  • Options
    Mitch24Mitch24 Newfoundland Posts: 27
    Nothing in Newfoundland yet. Really hoping for this week.
    2013 : Worcester 1 & 2
  • Options
    andrew68andrew68 Toronto Posts: 1,791
    today is the day !
    Any new realizations... would have to wait...
    Til he had more time,... more time...
    Time to dream,... to himself... he waves goodbye,
    To himself... I'll see you on the other side...
  • Options
    ZodZod Posts: 10,099
    BeetJuice said:

BeetJuice said:

Thanks 10C!!!!!

Looks like my Mad Season album has a "#0207" on it.... Did they make a limited number of these?
    It was originally reissued on RSD. Those one's are numbers. Afterwards it got a regular pressing which are not numbered. Other than the number I don't think there's much of a difference between the two. I don't think a numbered version is worth much as the non-number nearly identical version is still easy to get access to.

• Options

Still nothing in SK for me. The postal service is a mysterious entity. Peeps in Europe and Eastern Canada get theirs when SK is in closer proximity. Just... so.... weird... haha. Fingers crossed for Monday!

Go Riders!
    You are obviously from the sticks if you call it a hoodie! Us sophisticated city folk call it a bunnyhug!
  • Options
    Rndm and unthought known in London Ontario, oh well was fun but likely could've gotten outside of mystery vinyl sale for half the cost
  • Options
    Zod said:

BeetJuice said:

BeetJuice said:

Thanks 10C!!!!!

It was originally reissued on RSD. Those one's are numbers. Afterwards it got a regular pressing which are not numbered. Other than the number I don't think there's much of a difference between the two. I don't think a numbered version is worth much as the non-number nearly identical version is still easy to get access to.

Ok cool.... So not worth much materially... But artistically worth a fortune!!!!!
  • Options
    chjb77chjb77 Posts: 2

anything on the east cost yet? any newfoundlanders get one?

Mine came in friday, general delivery to post office, post office opens at 9, im at work, closes at 5, im just getting off. Killing me

• Options
    hsohihsohi Posts: 1,033
    Anybody else in Toronto still waiting??
    London Ontario 2013, Buffalo New York 2013, Lincoln Nebraska 2014, Quebec City 2016
  • Options
    AnimalCh1nAnimalCh1n Posts: 85
    Still waiting in Sudbury, as people get theirs in Europe. Odd.

Please be worth it!
    Barrie, Ontario 08-05-1992 x Toronto, Ontario 08-18-1993
    Barrie, Ontario 08-22-1998 x Toronto, Ontario 10-05-2000
    Toronto, Ontario 09-19-2005 x Toronto, Ontario 05-10-2006
    Toronto, Ontario 08-13-2008 (Ed Solo) x Toronto, Ontario 08-21-2009
    Toronto, Ontario 09-11-2011 x Chicago, IL 07-19-2013
    Buffalo, NY 10-12-2013 x Ottawa, Ontario 05-08-2016
    Ottawa, Ontario 09-03-2022
  • Options
    Waiting in Montreal. Hopefully it will be worth it!
  • Options
    smarcheesmarchee Windsor, Ontario Posts: 14,539
    Backspacer and Merkinball
    1998 ~ Barrie
    2003 ~ Toronto
    2005 ~ London, Toronto
    2006 ~ Toronto
    2008 ~ Hartford, Mansfied I,
    2009 ~ Toronto, Chicago I, Chicago II
    2010 ~ Cleveland, Buffalo
    2011 ~ Toronto I, Toronto II, Ottawa, Hamilton
    2013 - London, Pittsburgh, Buffalo