An ongoing home for Pearl Jam (and non-PJ) haiku

Comments

• Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Washington DC Posts: 7,245
    with glasses
    seeing her kids
    spring again
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
    rain to start
    and there are ideas
    and more ideas
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
    raindrops
    so large
    they reflect the sun
    wind in cherry blossoms
    to wait
    in a short line
    without coffee
    I stomp on the first step
    of the new block
    blue skies
    and the Easter bunny
    exist before coffee
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,392
    Pack up the office
    Clear out our pictures and books
    Less than two weeks left!
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
    a cup of water spills
    but a book
    isn't open
    open umbrellas
    before we feel the rain
    April morning
    slippery petals
    across the sidewalk
    catch the mocha
    he moves his tricycle
    across the puddles
    morning tulips
    behind the gate
    an open tulip
    hasn't fallen
    two chairs
    on a spring morning
    seating sunshine
    when water
    drips down the side of a building . .
    but wait, this mocha!
    latte art
    walk to a new cafe
    "I know you."
    seeing sun
    customers and bartenders
    exchange first names
    through a metro window
    a box of tulips
    facing the highway
    pour a mocha
    in a new cafe
    Spring afternoon
    wind blows
    my pen across the table
    to a stranger
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,392
    Cloudy dark gray skies
    Window open, pitter-pat
    rainy-day drive home
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
    flat white espresso drink
    sun moves away from the clouds
    rose blooms
    on trees
    as cherry blossom flowers
    closing a book
    halfway through
    includes the future
    thanks to the booksellers
    and cold April days
    finish a book
    stars on a mural
    fall off into air
    April cold
    April sun
    a memory
    of pen, paper and coffee
    out of the water spout
    a cup filled
    for Monday morning
    voices
    I haven't heard in a year
    blooming trees
    dog with natural curls
    Spring sunshine around and around
    scars point
    to the sun and earth
    "Merge" sign