An ongoing home for Pearl Jam (and non-PJ) haiku

Comments

• Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Washington DC Posts: 7,245
    above the postal box
    a trackless
    grey day
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
    rain drops near the door
    on my coat
    drops and chocolate
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
    improved forecast
    hear the familiar
    hello
    I read it
    glancing at page after page
    Friday in June
    an evening latte
    will Monday morning
    be like Tuesday afternoon
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,392
    More people tromp through
    evaluate our home and snoop
    why don't they love it?
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
    valued paper
    holds thoughts down but is not
    a paperweight
    his time to write
    my time to read
    flow
    espresso
    and an abandoned page
    cafe closing
    who moves my pen
    more than coffee
    late Spring rush hour
    memories of light
    only light, always light
    in the cooling heat
    heated Friday in Spring
    accept my words
    when you leave
    a conversation
    and a drink still full
    hot Spring evening
    Spring heat
    melts my focus
    blank page
    create a painting
    from years in rhyme
    cleared concrete in Spring
    afternoon break
    a bus that circles
    Georgetown again and again
    a coffee
    near my job is
    a Spring heat daydream
    another regular
    and me
    words on a page
    one on either side
    left before sunset
    and my last sip
    he looks down
    while walking
    unopened flower
    crowded
    but open
    #TGIF
    runner didn't look
    driver didn't look, but then
    one did
    she pointed me
    to the best place, not anywhere
    last day of Spring
    barking stopped when it walked
    in between tables
    Summer Solstice
    knife and butter
    fall to the floor
    low cholesterol
  • rollingsrollings unknown Posts: 7,124
    Ms. Haiku said:

knife and butter
    fall to the floor
    low cholesterol

haha! that's awesome
    early morning mocha
    not yet
    record-breaking heat
    buy that smell
    to carry on the metro
    Summer pastry
    stack the notebooks
    small to large this time
    early summer evening
    love divided
    into line into word
    empty coffee cup