late winter

a car drives over a stop sign shadow !
    (or did it sneak under it?)
    Post edited by rollings on
  • Ms. HaikuMs. Haiku Washington DC Posts: 7,245
    unravel the scarf
    that matches her sweater
    late winter heat
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
    a bud
    may bloom
    or it may not
    There is no such thing as leftover pizza. There is now pizza and later pizza. - anonymous
    The risk I took was calculated, but man, am I bad at math - The Mincing Mockingbird
    under the speakers
    I hear "Thank you,"
    last day of winter
    the pug would not move
    away from the sidewalk center
    spring afternoon
    they talk
    and she skips and skips
    sunshine out the window
    grey day
    and discarded cups
    outside the cafe door
    removed from the museum space
    into an alley
    exit sign
    edited August 2015
    buildings do not cast shadows
    rainy Friday
    Post edited by Ms. Haiku on
    edited August 2015
    in an alley
    on the side of a cafe
    a window
    the glass of the framed
    image in the cafe
    displays me moving
    rollings said:

Ms. Haiku said:

a car drives over
    a stop sign shadow
    late winter

a car drives over a stop sign shadow !
    (or did it sneak under it?)
    your version is better :)

edited March 2015
    morning sunshine
    on stalled cars'
    windshields
    edited August 2015
    read a book
    to love
    the end
    cut sunshine
    through the metro window
    flicks on the page
    edited August 2015
    morning travellers
    taste the coffee
    or walk by in a straight line
    lattes complain when . . .
    no, lattes do not complain
    edited August 2015
    car baby carrier
    filled with a laptop
    Good Friday
    edited August 2015
    a car passes by
    the door reflection
    gives another coffee
    without coffee
    a mural
    is a wall covering
    walk unfamiliar streets
    where others live
    Spring Saturday
    without students
    on the bus
    Monday is still Monday
    cafe music
    hearing it
    within Monday traffic
  • justamjustam Posts: 21,392
    edited April 2015
    it’ll be home there too
    with hibiscus and blue sky
    smiling on the walls

Post edited by justam on
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
    blooming cherry blossoms
    on opening day
    parking lot rain puddles dry
    golden flowers
    purple flowers
    the train opens to rain
    and an impulsive decision
    edited April 2015
    a sidewalk willow tree
    showers me
    with flowers
    edited April 2015
    vase of sunflowers
    where the spring
    sun hides
    edited April 2015
    spring morning
    of rain, or frowns
    or focus?