Options

Latin America Tour 2015 Updated

Comments

• Options
    ArachNeArachNe Posts: 14
    I got it on one of 4 pages opened with the link provided by 10c; F5 on all pages and just one worked. Already have my tickets.
    ... there´s nothing as it seems... all that she needs is BLOOD!!!!
  • Options
    IndifferenceIndifference Posts: 2,646

I'm in but it will take a mexico adress - won't let me change it ..

Have to do will call if not from mexico change your delivery to will call.

SHOW COUNT: (149) 1990's=3, 2000's=53, 2010/20's=89, US=109, CAN=15, Europe=19 ,New Zealand=2, Australia=2
    Mexico=1, Colombia=1 

Upcoming:  Sacramento, Vegas x2, Manchester, London, Chicago x2, NYC x2, Fenway x2, Aucklandx2, Gold Coast, Melbournex2

• Options
    lukin3lukin3 Posts: 62
    edited January 2021
    Post edited by lukin3 on
  • Options
    hail_halohail_halo Posts: 42
    BS44325 said:

Got 4 tickets to Mexico City General Admission section A on first try no problem.

did you get them on will call?
    wonder if I can switch it from will call to get them shipped to me.
  • Options
    1ThoughtKnown1ThoughtKnown Posts: 6,155
    rrebern said:

Santiago Update:

Hi

Sorry, yes, the promoter is working on getting this live. We apologize for the inconvenience. Keep trying! Good Luck!!

-10c

Thanks! Ill keep plugging away...outworking them in the corners keeping my elbows down ;)
  • Options
    IndifferenceIndifference Posts: 2,646
    lukin3 said:

You have to be logged in to view Espanol to see the presale. You're still fucked if you don't have a Mexican credit card though - I had 4 seats in the first row on Mike's side and got all the way to the payment page only to find out I could not pay. Guess it's for local 10C members only - Thanks a lot for getting my hopes up and wasting my time! I'm so disappointed. Unreal.

I'm from US and bought 2 tickets no problem. Have to make sure choose will call as delivery.

SHOW COUNT: (149) 1990's=3, 2000's=53, 2010/20's=89, US=109, CAN=15, Europe=19 ,New Zealand=2, Australia=2
    Mexico=1, Colombia=1 

Upcoming:  Sacramento, Vegas x2, Manchester, London, Chicago x2, NYC x2, Fenway x2, Aucklandx2, Gold Coast, Melbournex2

• Options
    Hahaha this is what it is like in SA.. Backstage Passport with NOFX showed how these promoters worked
    Brutal
  • Options
    vest71vest71 Posts: 239
    @1thoughtKnown you must do something very wrong, or having an old laptop/ pc went in again without problems … just followed the links from ten club ...
    Burn my eyes and try to blind me
    Bury me so they won't find me
    Try to suck my power empty
    Got no crown of thorns on me
  • Options
    Have my 4 tickets, see you there
  • Options
    rrebernrrebern Chicago Posts: 69
    vest71 said:

@1thoughtKnown you must do something very wrong, or having an old laptop/ pc went in again without problems … just followed the links from ten club ...

You're not talking about the Santiago show are you?

• Options
    vest71 said:

I might be, but I am following that link and getting nowhere... just says NO Enter... uts me through to the homepage of punto ticket.
    Something tells me I am SOL

This laptop is only a year old
  • Options
    lukin3lukin3 Posts: 62
    edited January 2021
    Post edited by lukin3 on
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    edited March 2015
    lukin3 said:

You have to be logged in to view Espanol to see the presale. You're still fucked if you don't have a Mexican credit card though - I had 4 seats in the first row on Mike's side and got all the way to the payment page only to find out I could not pay. Guess it's for local 10C members only - Thanks a lot for getting my hopes up and wasting my time! I'm so disappointed. Unreal.

Not true. I could view in English. And there's an international tab that let's you select Will Call only. This is for Mexico.
  • Options
    a_olveraa_olvera Mexico city Posts: 36
    Got mine, SWEET
  • Options
    KV4053KV4053 Mike's side, crushed up against the stage Posts: 1,457
    Got two tix. What does this mean...

GRAL-A Row G3 Seats 154,155
    I know I was born and I know that I'll die. The in between is mine.
  • Options
    rrebernrrebern Chicago Posts: 69

vest71 said:

I might be, but I am following that link and getting nowhere... just says NO Enter... uts me through to the homepage of punto ticket.

"Error: Página no Encontrada" = "Error: Page Not Found"

the 10c email seemed to confirm the problem is with Punto or the promoter... hang in there
  • Options
    rrebern said:

vest71 said:

"Error: Página no Encontrada" = "Error: Page Not Found"

the 10c email seemed to confirm the problem is with Punto or the promoter... hang in there
    Cheers bud... I know it isn't just me lol
  • Options
    BettermanBetterman Posts: 34
    KV4053 said:

The two sections on the bottom are general admission. General A (Thats your section).
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    mexico is workjing...
    tix cost 93 euros aka 99 usa dollars

no chile yet
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    I'm going to see that orange screen in my nightmares tonight :rock_on:
  • Options
    KV4053KV4053 Mike's side, crushed up against the stage Posts: 1,457
    Betterman said:

KV4053 said:

The two sections on the bottom are general admission. General A (Thats your section).
    Where is Row G3?
    I know I was born and I know that I'll die. The in between is mine.
  • Options
    @1thoughtknown sorry if i misunderstood thought you were looking for mexico tickets and not chile …. and of course i can't get into Punto either … still trying
  • Options
    stmccartstmccart Posts: 14
    Doubtful there will be a row there. Just says that on the ticket.
  • Options
    vest71 said:

@1thoughtknown sorry if i misunderstood thought you were looking for mexico tickets and not chile …. and of course i can't get into Punto either … still trying

I figured as much! Cheers though I appreciate the help. I am looking for Santiago tix. Planning on seeing that one and the exciting show in TBD. Hoping that place is close..lol.
    Guaranteed its argentina. After that show it is off to Easter Island and the Patagonia :)
  • Options
    Muffin The MuleMuffin The Mule Amersham, Bucks Posts: 429
    Excuse my ignorance but how does the will call work please? I didn't understand the Spanish so am not sure what to do.
    Brixton Academy 14/7/93, Wembley Arena 29/5/00, Wembley Arena 18/6/07, London O2 18/8/09, Hyde Park 25/6/10, Manchester 20/6/12, Arras 30/6/12, Werchter 5/7/14, Leeds 8/7/14, Milton Keynes 11/7/14, Mexico City 28/11/15, Toronto 10/5/16, Toronto 12/5/16,  Amsterdam 12/6/18, Amsterdam 13/6/18, London 18/6/18, Werchter 7/7/18, London 17/7/18, Werchter 30/6/22, London 8/7/22, London 9/7/22, Budapest 12/7/22, Prague 22/7/22, Amsterdam 24/7/22, Amsterdam 25/7/22, Dublin 22/6/24, Manchester 25/6/24, London 29/6/2024, Berlin 2/7/24, Berlin 3/7/24 
  • Options
    VMAVMA Santiago, Chile Posts: 56

vest71 said:

I figured as much! Cheers though I appreciate the help. I am looking for Santiago tix. Planning on seeing that one and the exciting show in TBD. Hoping that place is close..lol.
    Guaranteed its argentina. After that show it is off to Easter Island and the Patagonia :)
    I went to Easter Island on Dec ,2014. It was amazing horse back riding, scuba diving, mountain bike riding, history and a great Anakena beach.

100%recommended
  • Options
    @1ThoughtKnown have the same idea ( not the easter island ) and hoping the TBD is in Bueno Aires ...
  • Options
    BettermanBetterman Posts: 34
    KV4053 said:

Betterman said:

KV4053 said:

Where is Row G3?
    There is no seats, no rows, its general admission. That number is only a reference for the vendor.
  • Options
    northerndragonnortherndragon somewhere, nowhere, anywhere Posts: 9,735
    As far as I can tell you have to pick the tickets up at least 48 hrs before the event at a sanctioned ticketmaster outlet in Mexico. Also as I understand it there will be no will call the day of the show.
    Anything you lose from being honest
    You never really had to begin with.

Sometimes it's not the song that makes you emotional it's the people and things that come to your mind when you hear it.
  • Options
    VMAVMA Santiago, Chile Posts: 56
    Puntoticket is working now for Santiago Show