Latin America Tour 2015 Updated

Comments

• Options
    1ThoughtKnown1ThoughtKnown Posts: 6,155
    GOT EM!!!!!
    :)
  • Options
    IndifferenceIndifference Posts: 2,647

As far as I can tell you have to pick the tickets up at least 48 hrs before the event at a sanctioned ticketmaster outlet in Mexico. Also as I understand it there will be no will call the day of the show.

WHAT! Thats kind of crazy. Shit might see if they will send them to me for some pesos.

SHOW COUNT: (149) 1990's=3, 2000's=53, 2010/20's=89, US=109, CAN=15, Europe=19 ,New Zealand=2, Australia=2
    Mexico=1, Colombia=1 

Upcoming:  Sacramento, Vegas x2, Manchester, London, Chicago x2, NYC x2, Fenway x2, Aucklandx2, Gold Coast, Melbournex2

• Options
    Punt is working everyone... I managed to get floor.. I have no idea where.. It looks like the whole field is GA
  • Options
    Got two in GRAL-A. phew.How will the Will Call work,any ideas? it says 'will collect 48hours before' but then says "no will call will be in the building at the event" Presumably we'll be able to collect on the day at the venue though?
  • Options
    IAMOIAMO Posts: 24
    No luck. Ticketmaster is not taking my CC info and the banks are closed today in Mexico :(
    Cartoonist and Character Designer >> i-a-m-o.blogspot.com
  • Options
    TS28928TS28928 Posts: 13
    There is still no PJ event listed
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    CHILE WORKING TOO..GOOD LUCK TO ALL
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    IAMO said:

No luck. Ticketmaster is not taking my CC info and the banks are closed today in Mexico :(

souds like you have to accept Will Call in Mexico... Chile was will call as well

Did the whole thing in Spanish.. no idea but I am in lol
  • Options
    lukin3lukin3 Posts: 62
    edited January 2021
    Post edited by lukin3 on
  • Options
    Red LukinRed Lukin Canada Posts: 2,994
    Don't worry about the 48 hour thing. I think they just say that to do their best to avoid a huge line the day of. I think the TC may even make a list of foreigners and send it to TM to avoid any possible cancellation.
  • Options
    vest71vest71 Posts: 239
    got my two chile tickets …
    CHI-CHI-CHi … LE-LE-LE !!!!
    Burn my eyes and try to blind me
    Bury me so they won't find me
    Try to suck my power empty
    Got no crown of thorns on me
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165

As far as I can tell you have to pick the tickets up at least 48 hrs before the event at a sanctioned ticketmaster outlet in Mexico. Also as I understand it there will be no will call the day of the show.

Interesting, seems like there are different will call policies for Mexico versus non-Mexico.

Will call: Mexico
    Pick up your tickets, Will Call can be collected 24 hours after purchase and 2 day prior to the event date (or will be cancelled) at Ticketmaster Outlets in Mexico: Farmacias del Ahorro, Gandhi, Mega Comercial Mexicana, Liverpool, Fabricas de Francia (MIXUP DOES NOT PROVIDE WILL CALL SERVICE) and 1 hour prior to the event at the venue's box office if you bought your tickets 72 hrs. Prior to event date. NOTE: some box office do not provide Will Call service, take a look in to the event information) Tickets can only be retrieved by the cardholder with the order confirmation number, credit card used to make the purchase and a valid photo ID with signature (IFE, military ID, professional ID or passport). Web, mini or non embossed cards are not accepted with this delivery method. Important: All tickets not collected 48 hours before the event will be cancelled without prior notification.

Will call: Other country
    ONLY FOR NON MEXICAN ISSUED CREDIT CARDS. Tickets held at Will Call can be collected 24 hours after the purchase and 1 day prior to the event at Ticketmaster Outlets in Mexico (MIXUP DOES NOT PROVIDE WILL CALL SERVICE) or 1 hour prior to the event in the venue's box office. Tickets can only be retrieved by the cardholder with the order confirmation number, credit card used to make the purchase and a valid photo ID with signature (state ID, driver's license or passport).Web, mini or non embossed cards are not accepted with this delivery method.
  • Options

Punt is working everyone... I managed to get floor.. I have no idea where.. It looks like the whole field is GA

and it was just pure guessing with the spanish … but got floor tickets as well … see U
  • Options
    is there a special link for PJ on the Punto website?
    I don't see a PJ listing anywhere. I search for PJ and no events are listed!

• Options
    It was Will Call in Santiago, I went at this is in Spanish. Anyone tell me when they must be picked up? The day of the concert or earlier.
  • Options
    VMAVMA Santiago, Chile Posts: 56
    vest71 said:

and it was just pure guessing with the spanish … but got floor tickets as well … see U
    Got floor GA too, I live in Santiago. If you need tips, send me a message.

Bye!
  • Options
    TS28928 said:

Go throught the link on the events page of Pearl Jam website!
  • Options
    rrebernrrebern Chicago Posts: 69
    Punto! Pacifico Medio seats, I'm in!
  • Options
    BS44325BS44325 Posts: 6,124
    hail_halo said:

BS44325 said:

Got 4 tickets to Mexico City General Admission section A on first try no problem.

did you get them on will call?
    wonder if I can switch it from will call to get them shipped to me.
    I had to choose will call as that is only option for anyone outside of Mexico. I like to thinK 10C will have a dedicated will call line for all those who bought tickets using the pre-sale password.
  • Options
    stmccartstmccart Posts: 14
    Got 4 GA for Mexico City. Looks like will call one hour prior to the show. I guess no shipping tickets to the usa.
  • Options

TS28928 said:

Go throught the link on the events page of Pearl Jam website!
    Thanks
    I had gone through the link prior to noon and signed in on the Punto site but had not
    gone back through the link again
  • Options
    stmccartstmccart Posts: 14
    Any hotel recs for mex city?
  • Options
    VMA said:

vest71 said:

Got floor GA too, I live in Santiago. If you need tips, send me a message.

Bye!
    it will be our second time in Santiago , but still tips are more than welcome...
  • Options
    nooramnooram Posts: 389
    Santiago info through web translator:

Event: Pearl Jam - Latin America Tour 2015

Office: Retreat in the Box Office Complex (Will Call)
    The tickets are delivered the day of the event at the venue box office.
    Delivery: From 2 hours before the gates open until 30 minutes before the show starts.
    -For Ripley Card purchases will only delivery to the cardholder, who must present their identity card and proof of purchase.
    -For Purchases with Web Pay, who buys must present identity card and proof of purchase. If not who remove the person holding the transaction, must submit a photocopy of the identity card of the person who made the purchase, receipt and simple power (extended by the owner to the person who removed).

Thank you for purchasing through PuntoTicket.com system.

PuntoTicket.com
    600 462 6000
    http://www.puntoticket.com

Note: This message was generated automatically, please reply to this message. To contact Puntoticket.com use the Call Center or through our website.

Seattle 8/91, MPLS 3/92, St Paul 8/92, Denver 6/95, Missoula 6/98, MPLS 6/98, Albuquerque 10/00, Seattle 12/02, St Paul 6/03, Thunder Bay 9/05, DC 5/06, St Paul x2 6/06, Vancouver (EV) 4/08, DC 6/08, Chicago x2 8/09, KC 5/10, MPLS (EV) 7/11, Chicago 7/13, St Paul 10/14, Santiago 11/15, Missoula 8/18, Denver 9/22, Saint Paul 8/23, Saint Paul 9/23
  • Options
    Thanks Nooram! I had translated everything as well. I am curious as to how long the line up willbe for GA. haha. That is a large field :) It si going to be a rocking show for sure!
  • Options
    12inchdoc12inchdoc Posts: 36
    4 GA tix for Santiago! Can't wait to experience it all with you so fortunate enough to go. On cloud 9 right now.
  • Options
    milanmilan Posts: 447
    Any discount vs Public sale prices. In 2011 there was up to 50% discount on some venues
    '06 Milan
    '07 Madrid
    '08 Virginia Beach / Washington DC
    '09 Shepherds Bush / Berlin / Manchester / London
    Perth / Sydney / Brisbane

'10 London / Berlin / Lisbon
    '11 Rio de Janeiro / Buenos Aires / Lima
    '12 Manchester I / Manchester II / Berlin I / Berlin II
    '13 Baltimore / Charlottesville / Charlotte
    '14 Perth / San Siro / Berlin / "Live at Leeds" / MK
    '15 Rio de Janeiro / Bogota

'18 London I / Berlin / London II

'22 Berlin / London I / London Ii

(37)
  • Options
    milan said:

Any discount vs Public sale prices. In 2011 there was up to 50% discount on some venues

I paid $138 US for 2 GA tickets. Is that a deal because I would not know
  • Options
    IndifferenceIndifference Posts: 2,647
    Suziemay said:

Interesting, seems like there are different will call policies for Mexico versus non-Mexico.

Will call: Mexico
    Pick up your tickets, Will Call can be collected 24 hours after purchase and 2 day prior to the event date (or will be cancelled) at Ticketmaster Outlets in Mexico: Farmacias del Ahorro, Gandhi, Mega Comercial Mexicana, Liverpool, Fabricas de Francia (MIXUP DOES NOT PROVIDE WILL CALL SERVICE) and 1 hour prior to the event at the venue's box office if you bought your tickets 72 hrs. Prior to event date. NOTE: some box office do not provide Will Call service, take a look in to the event information) Tickets can only be retrieved by the cardholder with the order confirmation number, credit card used to make the purchase and a valid photo ID with signature (IFE, military ID, professional ID or passport). Web, mini or non embossed cards are not accepted with this delivery method. Important: All tickets not collected 48 hours before the event will be cancelled without prior notification.

Will call: Other country
    ONLY FOR NON MEXICAN ISSUED CREDIT CARDS. Tickets held at Will Call can be collected 24 hours after the purchase and 1 day prior to the event at Ticketmaster Outlets in Mexico (MIXUP DOES NOT PROVIDE WILL CALL SERVICE) or 1 hour prior to the event in the venue's box office. Tickets can only be retrieved by the cardholder with the order confirmation number, credit card used to make the purchase and a valid photo ID with signature (state ID, driver's license or passport).Web, mini or non embossed cards are not accepted with this delivery method.
    Thanks for this looks like can pick up tiks day of show.

SHOW COUNT: (149) 1990's=3, 2000's=53, 2010/20's=89, US=109, CAN=15, Europe=19 ,New Zealand=2, Australia=2
    Mexico=1, Colombia=1 

Upcoming:  Sacramento, Vegas x2, Manchester, London, Chicago x2, NYC x2, Fenway x2, Aucklandx2, Gold Coast, Melbournex2

• Options
    Yay!!! Rio de Janeiro!!!