Options

Latin America Tour 2015 Updated

Comments

• Options
    andrew68andrew68 Toronto Posts: 1,792
    MEX baby !!!!!!!
    Any new realizations... would have to wait...
    Til he had more time,... more time...
    Time to dream,... to himself... he waves goodbye,
    To himself... I'll see you on the other side...
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,214

milan said:

Any discount vs Public sale prices. In 2011 there was up to 50% discount on some venues

I paid $138 US for 2 GA tickets. Is that a deal because I would not know
    Are u sure?..cos conversion doersnt say 138 usa $ if u do it..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    Electro_UKElectro_UK Posts: 119
    I bought Chile tickets. At least I think I did.

I don't speak a word of Spanish.
    "Hey Eddie, great show-- fuck you!"
    PJ - London 25/6/10, Manchester 20/6/12 + 21/6/12, Isle of Wight 23/6/12, Seattle 6/12/13, Leeds 8/7/14, Milton Keynes 11/7/14, Boston 5/8/16 + 7/8/16
    Ed - London 31/7/12, Amsterdam 27/5/17 + 30/5/17, London 6/6/17 + 7/6/17
  • Options
    VMAVMA Santiago, Chile Posts: 56

I bought Chile tickets. At least I think I did.

I don't speak a word of Spanish.

This is the magic word in Spanish: Cerveza (beer).

With that you can get anywhere. ;)

Shoot me a message, I can show you the ropes in Santiago.
  • Options
    people still buying tix with no problem 2 hours after sale started and GA or wherever they want..
    good job 10c all works fine and plenty of tix for members
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165

people still buying tix with no problem 2 hours after sale started and GA or wherever they want..

If only that were the case for NYC shows :D
  • Options
    Suziemay said:

If only that were the case for NYC shows :D
    when they play in NY at a stadium of 60k plus 20 k at GA,the presale for members will be ok
    At venues of 20k and 10c gets 2.000 fan club tix will be a problem always
  • Options
    1ThoughtKnown1ThoughtKnown Posts: 6,155

milan said:

Any discount vs Public sale prices. In 2011 there was up to 50% discount on some venues

Código: 5640431-1 - Ubicación: CANCHA (DE PIE) - Precio: $ 38.000
    Código: 5640431-2 - Ubicación: CANCHA (DE PIE) - Precio: $ 38.000

That is what the receipt said in email. Cancha (De Pie) means Field (on foot) I have learned haha.
    However when I did the confirmation it said $138US. Now I am not sure if it is a mistake but my VISA bill will tell me.
  • Options
    38000 Chilean Pesos equals $59 US. So with surcharges, $138 US sounds about right for 2 tickets
  • Options
    Muffin The MuleMuffin The Mule Amersham, Bucks Posts: 436
    Is anyone else going from the UK?
    Brixton Academy 14/7/93, Wembley Arena 29/5/00, Wembley Arena 18/6/07, London O2 18/8/09, Hyde Park 25/6/10, Manchester 20/6/12, Arras 30/6/12, Werchter 5/7/14, Leeds 8/7/14, Milton Keynes 11/7/14, Mexico City 28/11/15, Toronto 10/5/16, Toronto 12/5/16,  Amsterdam 12/6/18, Amsterdam 13/6/18, London 18/6/18, Werchter 7/7/18, London 17/7/18, Werchter 30/6/22, London 8/7/22, London 9/7/22, Budapest 12/7/22, Prague 22/7/22, Amsterdam 24/7/22, Amsterdam 25/7/22, Dublin 22/6/24, Manchester 25/6/24, London 29/6/2024, Berlin 2/7/24, Berlin 3/7/24 
  • Options
    CopperTomCopperTom Posts: 2,990
    I finally got GA tickets for Mexico City. I think. It shows GRAL A. I emailed the 10C about the will call situation.
  • Options

milan said:

Código: 5640431-1 - Ubicación: CANCHA (DE PIE) - Precio: $ 38.000
    Código: 5640431-2 - Ubicación: CANCHA (DE PIE) - Precio: $ 38.000

That is what the receipt said in email. Cancha (De Pie) means Field (on foot) I have learned haha.
    However when I did the confirmation it said $138US. Now I am not sure if it is a mistake but my VISA bill will tell me.
    oh ok.,,u talking about chile..
    yes....was that price,.mexico was more expensive..like 98$ per tix
  • Options
    jorgeojorgeo Posts: 9

milan said:

Código: 564xxx-1 - Ubicación: CANCHA (DE PIE) - Precio: $ 38.000
    Código: 5640xxx-2 - Ubicación: CANCHA (DE PIE) - Precio: $ 38.000

Delete the code in chile are good counterfeiters, CACHAY !!!!!

SALUDOS , Ya tengo mis dos Canchas .....

taste Escudo Beer !!!!

• Options
    CopperTom said:

I finally got GA tickets for Mexico City. I think. It shows GRAL A. I emailed the 10C about the will call situation.

10C said:
    Hi,

Tickets can be picked up beginning 1 hour prior to the event in the venue's box office. Tickets can only be retrieved by the cardholder with the order confirmation number, credit card used to make the purchase and a valid photo ID with signature (state ID, driver's license or passport).

If you arrive to Mexico City early, you can pick them up within 48 hours before the event.

Thanks,
    -10c

Thank god!!
  • Options
    jorgeojorgeo Posts: 9

It was Will Call in Santiago, I went at this is in Spanish. Anyone tell me when they must be picked up? The day of the concert or earlier.

Tu no hablas Español ....
    I don´t speak english .....

but I try, intenten entender español .....
    bienvenidos a Chile ,
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    CopperTom said:

CopperTom said:

10C said:
    Hi,

Tickets can be picked up beginning 1 hour prior to the event in the venue's box office. Tickets can only be retrieved by the cardholder with the order confirmation number, credit card used to make the purchase and a valid photo ID with signature (state ID, driver's license or passport).

If you arrive to Mexico City early, you can pick them up within 48 hours before the event.

Thanks,
    -10c

Thank god!!
    But I think the 48 hours before the event is at a TM outlet, and not the venue.

Will Call International - MX $35.00
    ONLY FOR NON MEXICAN ISSUED CREDIT CARDS. Tickets held at Will Call can be collected 24 hours after the purchase and 1 day prior to the event at Ticketmaster Outlets in Mexico (MIXUP DOES NOT PROVIDE WILL CALL SERVICE) or 1 hour prior to the event in the venue's box office. Tickets can only be retrieved by the cardholder with the order confirmation number, credit card used to make the purchase and a valid photo ID with signature (state ID, driver's license or passport).Web, mini or non embossed cards are not accepted with this delivery method.
  • Options
    CopperTom said:

CopperTom said:

10C said:
    Hi,

Thanks,
    -10c

Thank god!!
    Thanks for that Tom, it seemed confusing the way it was written - but that's OK
  • Options
    Well, no Lima (hometown) this time....2005, 2011, 2013 travelling to Chile and Bs Aires, no PJ for me 2015.....but travelling Miami/Orlando on Oct....if theres a show there it will be a south miracle
    Santiago I 2005
    Santiago II 2005
    West Palm Beach 2008
    Alpine Valley PJ20 I 2011
    Alpine Valley PJ 20 II 2011
    Santiago 2011
    Lima 2011
    Buenos Aires 2013
    Brooklyn I 2013
    Brooklyn II 2013
    Santiago 2015
    Bogota 2015
    Ft Lauderdale 2016
    Miami 2016
    Rio de Janeiro 2018
    Boston 2 2018
  • Options
    krzzzymarykrzzzymary Posts: 458
    I'm still having problems getting tix with ticket master. At first it wouldn't take the info I put in. There was no place to put in the right state. And then it kept taking me to my credit card number had to be re entered over and over again
    "You can bomb the world to pieces but you can't bomb into peace"
    Michael Franti
  • Options
    krzzzymarykrzzzymary Posts: 458
    Anybody else having these problems?
    "You can bomb the world to pieces but you can't bomb into peace"
    Michael Franti
  • Options

I'm still having problems getting tix with ticket master. At first it wouldn't take the info I put in. There was no place to put in the right state. And then it kept taking me to my credit card number had to be re entered over and over again

If you are outside of Mexico make sure you click Other Country on the Delivery page.
  • Options
    Got my ticket to the show in Santiago!
    Waiting impatiently to the TBD of Nov 07 and hopefully 08 also!
  • Options

If you are outside of Mexico make sure you click Other Country on the Delivery page.
    And there's a terms and conditions check box that you need to check.
  • Options
    jorgeo said:

milan said:

Código: 564xxx-1 - Ubicación: CANCHA (DE PIE) - Precio: $ 38.000
    Código: 5640xxx-2 - Ubicación: CANCHA (DE PIE) - Precio: $ 38.000

Delete the code in chile are good counterfeiters, CACHAY !!!!!

SALUDOS , Ya tengo mis dos Canchas .....

taste Escudo Beer !!!!

Thanks bud, but the tickets are in Will Call and I will have to show proper identification to get them. I am not sure that number is exactly on the ticket..
    Perhaps I am just a naive Canadian lol
    Appreciate the heads up
  • Options
    Sandy66Sandy66 Queensland, Australia Posts: 226
    Got ticket to the Andes section of the show in Santiago but it has no seat number, can someone tell me what the go is with this please
    BDO, Melbourne, 2014.   EV Solo, Melbourne, 2014.   Memphis, 2014.   Detroit, 2014.   St Paul, 2014.  Global Citizens Festival, NYC, 2015.   Columbia, 2016.   Jazz Fest, New Orleans, 2016.   Philly 1 & 2, 2016.   MSG 1 & 2, New York, 2016.  Ottawa, 2016.   Toronto 1, 2016.  Amsterdam 1 & 2, 2018.  London 1, 2018.  Padova, 2018.  Rome, 2018.  Prague, 2018.
  • Options
    vest71vest71 Posts: 239
    any idea when they will announce the last 2 venues/ countries ?
    Burn my eyes and try to blind me
    Bury me so they won't find me
    Try to suck my power empty
    Got no crown of thorns on me
  • Options
    VMAVMA Santiago, Chile Posts: 56
    Sandy66 said:

Got ticket to the Andes section of the show in Santiago but it has no seat number, can someone tell me what the go is with this please

Andes is not numbered, so you can choose where to seat in that part of the stadium. Pacifico which is in front of Andes is numbered.
  • Options
    vest71 said:

whenthe flight i want to book for buenos aires is cheaper!!
  • Options

vest71 said:

whenthe flight i want to book for buenos aires is cheaper!!

We are flying from different places but we got round trip tickets from Calgary-Santiago for $1010Cn which is pretty awesome. ($780US). Canadian dollar has been slipping lately against the U.S. Greenback due to falling oil prices.
    We are leaning towards taking the overnight bus to BA then flying to El Carafate to check out the Patagonia, as the mountains are the only thing besides my wife and Pearl Jam in concert which leave me in complete awe :)