B R O A D W A Y***B L U E S H I R T S

Comments

• badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    Hanks got a weird hair line
  • igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,141
    Talbot's been playing great lately
    I miss igotid88
  • eddieceddiec Posts: 3,832
    That goal by Hayes is for the highlight reel. Great win.
    Boys are rolling. Keep beating the best teams in the league.
  • Bathgate66Bathgate66 Posts: 15,813
    best in the NHL.

something inside of me wants them to finish like 3rd or 4th .
    Facing a hungry 8t seed team is frightening, espoecially if its someone like Boston , Montreal or Washington.
    For the ones who had a notion, a notion deep inside
    That it ain't no sin to be glad you're alive
    platessmall.jpg
    ORGAN DONATION SAVES LIVES
    http://www.UNOS.org
    Donate Organs and Save a Life
    What happens if Henrik has to sit out the rest of the regular season AND Talbot keeps playing like he is.
    Do you put a cold Henrik straight into the playoffs or go with the red hot Talbot?

I would say they ride Cam out until they can't no more.
    Tough tough decision , thats for sure.
    AV will have to make that call .
    platessmall.jpg

best in the NHL.

something inside of me wants them to finish like 3rd or 4th .
    Facing a hungry 8t seed team is frightening, espoecially if its someone like Boston , Montreal or Washington.

Yea I don't care if they finish 1st or 3rd. As long as they're in. And possibly home advantage
    I miss igotid88
    eddiec said:

What happens if Henrik has to sit out the rest of the regular season AND Talbot keeps playing like he is.
    Do you put a cold Henrik straight into the playoffs or go with the red hot Talbot?

if Henrik comes back as his former self you can put him back in. It'll take a few games which they can afford. And if he can't then they have Talbot or Skapski
    I miss igotid88
    igotid88 said:

eddiec said:

if Henrik comes back as his former self you can put him back in. It'll take a few games which they can afford. And if he can't then they have Talbot or Skapski
    Which games in the playoffs can they afford?
    edited March 2015
    eddiec said:

igotid88 said:

eddiec said:

Which games in the playoffs can they afford?
    I'm talking regular season. He can play right now. They're just waiting for the doctor's approval.
    Post edited by igotid88 on
    I miss igotid88
    Hank is medically cleared to practice with the team
    I miss igotid88
    igotid88 said:

Hank is medically cleared to practice with the team

Just saw that. Great news.
    Keep playing talbot and slowly bring hank back. Maybe every other game until playoffs begin?
    Saying Hank will play next Tuesday
    I miss igotid88
    going to the game on Sunday against the Ducks.

:)

on a sidenote, anyone else going to see PJ in Mexico City ?
    platessmall.jpg

Shit, I'll make sure to hit u up if I end up going. Would love to see them play against the ducks since I grew up in Anaheim.
  • xavier mcdanielxavier mcdaniel Somewhere in NYC Posts: 9,052

nice game to go to, and no not going to Mexico City.

Here are the notable items and quotes on this one since I'm on their mailing list:

New York has earned at least one point in 19 of its last 21 games (16-2-3), including nine of its last 10 games (8-1-1). The Blueshirts have won 16 of their last 20 contests (16-2-2), including 12 of their last 15 games (12-2-1) and seven of their last eight games (7-1-0). The Rangers have also recorded at least one point in 22 of their last 25 games (19-3-3). The Blueshirts have won 39 of their last 53 games (39-11-3), including 37 of their last 50 games (37-10-3) and 35 of their last 46 contests (35-8-3). The Rangers have also earned at least one point in 52 of their last 67 games (45-15-7), including 45 of their last 57 games (40-12-5).

The Rangers currently have the top record in the NHL this season. New York is tied for first in the league in points (99) with Anaheim and Montreal, but has played two fewer games than the Canadiens and three fewer contests than the Ducks.

New York has allowed two goals or fewer in ten consecutive games and in 39 of 71 games in 2014-15. According to the Elias Sports Bureau, the Blueshirts have allowed two goals or fewer in at least ten straight games for the first time since Feb. 20 – Mar. 18, 1971 (12 consecutive games). The Rangers have posted a 35-2-2 record when allowing two or fewer goals in a contest this season.

New York has won six of its last seven home games (6-1-0) and has earned at least one point in 11 of its last 12 home games (9-1-2 record). The Blueshirts have won 15 of their last 20 home contests (15-3-2) and 18 of their last 24 home games (18-4-2). The Rangers have also earned at least one point in 28 of their last 34 home games, dating back to Oct. 16 (23-6-5 over the span).

The Blueshirts have earned at least one point in nine of their last 10 games against Western Conference opponents (7-1-2) and have posted a 13-3-2 record in their last 18 games against teams in the Western Conference. The Rangers have posted a 16-4-5 record against Western Conference opponents this season.

The Rangers registered a season-high seven goals in the contest. It is the first time the Blueshirts have tallied at least seven goals in a game at Madison Square Garden since Mar. 6, 2011 vs. Philadelphia.

The Blueshirts have tallied the first goal of the game in 26 of their last 41 games, in 34 of their last 53 contests, and in 43 of 71 games this season. New York has posted a 35-5-3 record when tallying the first goal of the game in 2014-15.

The Blueshirts tallied three goals in the first period of the contest. It was the first time the Rangers registered at least three goals in one period since the third period of their game against the NY Islanders on Feb. 16.

Two Rangers (Derek Stepan and Keith Yandle) each recorded three points in the contest. It is the third time this season that two Blueshirts have each notched three points in one game (Oct. 27 vs. Minnesota – Derick Brassard and Mats Zuccarello; Dec. 23 vs. Washington – Derick Brassard and Rick Nash).

The Rangers have posted a 9-2-1 record in the second half of back-to-back games this season, including a 9-0-1 record in the second half of their last 10 back-to-back sets.

The Blueshirts have posted a 31-0-1 record when leading after two periods this season. New York has registered a 145-1-9 record in its last 155 regular season games when leading after 40 minutes. The 155-game stretch began on Feb. 6, 2010 vs. New Jersey. According to the Elias Sports Bureau, the Rangers are the only NHL team since 1999-2000 (the first year when teams earned a point for a loss after regulation) to have no more than one regulation loss over a span of 150 or more regular season games when leading after two periods.

The Rangers’ seven goals against Anaheim are the most they have tallied in one game against the Ducks in franchise history. New York swept a season series against Anaheim (more than one meeting between the two teams) for the third time in franchise history (also accomplished the feat in 2002-03 and 2008-09).

Reading 2004
    Albany 2006 Camden 2006 E. Rutherford 2, 2006 Inglewood 2006,
    Chicago 2007
    Camden 2008 MSG 2008 MSG 2008 Hartford 2008.
    Seattle 2009 Seattle 2009 Philadelphia 2009,Philadelphia 2009 Philadelphia 2009
    Hartford 2010 MSG 2010 MSG 2010
    Toronto 2011,Toronto 2011
    Wrigley Field 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Brooklyn 2013 Philadelphia 2, 2013
    Philadelphia 1, 2016 Philadelphia 2 2016 New York 2016 New York 2016 Fenway 1, 2016
    Fenway 2, 2018
    MSG 2022
    St. Paul, 1, St. Paul 2 2023
    "I play good, hard-nosed basketball.
    Things happen in the game. Nothing you
    can do. I don't go and say,
    "I'm gonna beat this guy up."
    Wow. Lighting up the Ducks!
    Rangers are in the playoffs
    I miss igotid88
    Henrik wearing the McEnroe mask with Vedder on it today
    I miss igotid88
    I miss igotid88
    igotid88 said:

Only 4 games
    I miss igotid88
    50 wins for the 4th time in franchise history. Seems kind of low
    I miss igotid88
    I miss igotid88
    Andrew, you going to the game on thrs? Let me know, I'm gonna be going and I told neilybabes already. Let's all meet up.
    platessmall.jpg
    sorry i missed you guys. That game against the Ducks was off the hook . I had different seats under the bridge _ ( sec 212)

great sightlines but you couldnt see the gardenvision ( they had giant screens all over the place )

It was the very last row , at the bar stools . nice open space up there !

LGR !

Lets get this thing started already .

No rematch with the Kings .
    platessmall.jpg
    New York Rangers ‏@NYRangers 1m1 minute ago
    #NYR @HLundqvist30 now has at least 30 wins in 9 of his first 10 NHL seasons, becoming the 1st goalie in NHL history to accomplish the feat.
    I miss igotid88