Options

FT: Vault #4 (more than one!)

2»

Comments

• Options
    PP193448PP193448 Here Posts: 4,281
    Whaaaa? Tough guys break it with bare hands... Come on. Just put some rubbing alcohol on the cut. And move on
    2006 Clev,Pitt; 2008 NY MSGx2; 2010 Columbus; 2012 Missoula; 2013 Phoenix,Vancouver,Seattle; 2014 Cincy; 2016 Lex, Wrigley 1&2; 2018 Wrigley 1&2; 2022 Louisville
  • Options
    badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    But I have soft skin PP.
  • Options
    Let the OP trade. Damn people with soft hands hijacked his thread...
  • Options
    badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    Well, I am Muslim chris. Hahaha. Sorry, bad joke I know.
  • Options
    bumping because I still have copies
    www.gringorecords.com
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,655
    I've been thinking about this.... i am glad 10C is getting people to smash the records. Profiting from free ones - and worse, profiting from defective free ones - just doesn't seem right.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    PJ_Soul said:

I've been thinking about this.... i am glad 10C is getting people to smash the records. Profiting from free ones - and worse, profiting from defective free ones - just doesn't seem right.

lets take this offline, eh?
    www.gringorecords.com
  • Options
    Horse2345Horse2345 Posts: 3,246

PJ_Soul said:

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you're just asking for the thread to be locked.

UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13
  • Options
    Horse2345 said:

PJ_Soul said:

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume you're just asking for the thread to be locked.

No. But I'm completely confused by what you think I meant? I'd just like my post not to be hijacked.
    www.gringorecords.com
  • Options
    Horse2345Horse2345 Posts: 3,246

Horse2345 said:

PJ_Soul said:

No. But I'm completely confused by what you think I meant? I'd just like my post not to be hijacked.
    It sounded kinda like a threat.
    UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13