Options

CLOSED

pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,979
edited February 2015 in Lost Dogs
After the guitar pick sale was a huge success and as mentioned at the time - here is the follow on from that :-

the setlist sale

Up for grabs are setlists from

PJ

Select dates from The 2013 tour - don't have details of what is left but there's a handful of shows so worth asking if there is one you were interested in

Australia 2014

Europe 14

Usa 14

EV
Australia
Brazil
Again a few of these are not available as the sold already

After 8 years of posting these your probably tired of the next bit but here's the briefest of details as a reminder of what this is ...

These are setlists from the stage from the night of a show. They are in that sense 'stage used'. There is an original written which is copied for all members and their respected techs to work from. These will be from one of the stage positions - no clue as to which but it's certainly part of the fun trying to work it out. They always have tech annotations and notes which are a visual reminder specific to that member or tech during the show. Some have tape some don't. I hope this is clear but if not please let me know and ask any questions

Setlists are $100 each. Possibly discounts for multiples. Again please ask. All proceeds fund excellent causes. You'll have to take my word for that as non profit status is awaited and I am told a fairly lengthy process in the states.

Shipping is usually $8 ish in the states and a touch more internationally as tracking is preferred

PLease PM me with your email address and requested show

Here's the twist this time. If you opt to pay $130 instead you will receive a random guitar pick from 2012-14. Lucky buyers might even get a pj20 jeff ament feels like 40.... Or maybe an ev batmobile ? A stone lightning bolt? All members picks included and will be included completely randomly

Go.....
Post edited by pdalowsky on

Comments

• Options
    ah239102ah239102 Australia Posts: 123
    Australia: Melbourne?
  • Options
    ah239102 said:

Australia: Melbourne?

I believe so, PM sent
  • Options
    Should have mentioned, anyone wanting a setlist please just PM me the show name and your email address.....Thanks
  • Options
    juddboz80juddboz80 Posts: 2,141
    Pm sent
    Cant buy what i want cause its free....
  • Options
    LoveBoatCaptainDaveLoveBoatCaptainDave san antonio,tx Posts: 461
    Pm sent
    san antonio tx 2003
    austin tx 2009
    EV san antonio tx 2011
    dallas tx 2013
    austin tx 2014
  • Options
    Had a bunch of PMs, when sufficient info was included please don't be concerned I haven't replied. I am pooling all interest to submit at once.
  • Options
    MB58788MB58788 Posts: 172
    PM sent
  • Options
    PM Sent
    uncle matty
  • Options
    scurtisscurtis Posts: 2,436
    I've bought one of these before, well worth it. Adding the pick is a no brainer in my opinion...
    "Born on third, thinks he got a triple."
  • Options
    Release EVRelease EV Posts: 2,016
    bump
  • Options
    thanks to all, will run this for approximately one more week and announce when its over.
  • Options
    wwsuicidewwsuicide Posts: 1,326
    Nice work Paul!
  • Options
    Thanks Paul, great work!!!
  • Options
    BIGDaddyWilBIGDaddyWil Michigan Posts: 3,057
    Any chance there will be set lists from the 2014 U.S. tour, in the future? Thanks Paul!!
    Pine Knob Music Theatre - Jul 31, 1992 Crisler Arena - Mar 20, 1994
    Summerfest - Jul 09, 1995*Savage Hall - Sep 22, 1996The Palace of Auburn Hills-Aug 23, 1998 Breslin Center- Aug 18, 1998,The Palace of Auburn Hills-Oct 07, 2000 DTE Energy Theatre-Jun5,2003,DTE Energy Music Theatre - Jun 26, 2003Sports Arena - Oct 02, 2004 Van Andel Arena - May 19, 2006Palace of Auburn Hills-May 22, 2006 Quicken Loans Arena-May 09, 2010
    10-16-2014 Detroit
  • Options
    WashedWashed Posts: 736
    Bump - I own one of these and framed it with a show sticker and a couple of picks. I'm biased but happen to think they frame up really well!
    this city is so filthy, like my mind in ways
  • Options

Any chance there will be set lists from the 2014 U.S. tour, in the future? Thanks Paul!!

they are available now, and whatever doesn't sell could well come up again in the future
  • Options
    cmaliszecmalisze Posts: 2,634
    There are still more available?
  • Options
    cmalisze said:

Naturally once sold, no, but whatever isn't taken on this round will go back to storage and maybe reappear one day......By the end of it Id guess most will be spoken for.

the ones that haven't had much interest are the Brazilian EV shows which is interesting
  • Options
    Just wanted to say these are the "real deal" as I already purchased a set list and a pick, couldn't be happier and they are what is described.
  • Options
    MB58788MB58788 Posts: 172

Just wanted to say these are the "real deal" as I already purchased a set list and a pick, couldn't be happier and they are what is described.

You bought one and all ready received it?
  • Options
    Interested in Hartford and Brooklyn 2013. Thanks!
    KRD619@gmail.com
  • Options
    MB58788 said:

You bought one and all ready received it?
    when the pick sale was going down a few requests were received and dealt with in advance of this.

Anyone who contacted on this round wont have heard re payment and processing yet as I am submitting all requests for auctioning today
  • Options
    cmaliszecmalisze Posts: 2,634
    pdalowsky said:

cmalisze said:

Naturally once sold, no, but whatever isn't taken on this round will go back to storage and maybe reappear one day......By the end of it Id guess most will be spoken for.

the ones that haven't had much interest are the Brazilian EV shows which is interesting
    Makes sense to me!
  • Options
    Indifference71Indifference71 Chicago Posts: 14,792
    Just curious....where do you get all of these setlists?
  • Options

Just curious....where do you get all of these setlists?

strictly speaking I don't, im purely helping out
  • Options
    setlists will be processed Friday and Saturday so please keep an eye on your email accounts :)
  • Options
    cockagecockage Posts: 456
    edited February 2015
    This is not something to pass up...in my opinion, the best possible memento from a memorable show....

Couldn't be happier...

Post edited by cockage on
  • Options
    pdalowsky said:

setlists will be processed Friday and Saturday so please keep an eye on your email accounts :)

Getting nervous wandering if you have the setlist I'm looking for! Have emails been sent out yet?
  • Options
    BRAIN0FJAYBRAIN0FJAY Charleston, WV Posts: 989
    I rec'd an e-mail yesterday afternoon; now I'm curious if we pay via "Goods and Services" or "Friends and Family", particularly after the "Fake Listing - Do Not Buy" thread that was so popular recently. Please advise ASAP and I will get my payment sent. Thanks!
    ...So much talk it makes no sense at all...
  • Options
    BIGDaddyWilBIGDaddyWil Michigan Posts: 3,057
    Your in good hands when dealing with Paul and Eric! These guys are professionals! No worries!
    Pine Knob Music Theatre - Jul 31, 1992 Crisler Arena - Mar 20, 1994
    Summerfest - Jul 09, 1995*Savage Hall - Sep 22, 1996The Palace of Auburn Hills-Aug 23, 1998 Breslin Center- Aug 18, 1998,The Palace of Auburn Hills-Oct 07, 2000 DTE Energy Theatre-Jun5,2003,DTE Energy Music Theatre - Jun 26, 2003Sports Arena - Oct 02, 2004 Van Andel Arena - May 19, 2006Palace of Auburn Hills-May 22, 2006 Quicken Loans Arena-May 09, 2010
    10-16-2014 Detroit