Cluthe/Lee - a band born on these boards!

Comments

• 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,090
    Bumping
    www.cluthelee.com
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,368
    Worked on some mixing tonight & it's really coming together! Thanks for the support!!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    :smiley:
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    Working on our annual Christmas cover song - excited to get the guitar out tonight and see what happens! B-)
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Empty GlassEmpty Glass In Rob's shed Posts: 12,329
    edited December 2014
    Bump it up
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
    Happy Holidays/Merry Christmas to you all!! Your support means the world to us!!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    Ditto from Chris
    www.cluthelee.com
    9 days left to pledge. Probably not going to make our goal. Matt and I have already talked about plan B.
    www.cluthelee.com
    Happy New Year!! Thanks for making the last 5 years (wow) so amazing! We're excited for 2015 & the new album!!

Love & Thanks,

Matt & Chris
    cluthe/lee
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • jjflashjjflash Posts: 4,815
    ^^^ New Year bump ^^^
    jjflash wrote: »
    ^^^ New Year bump ^^^

thanks, man!

I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    Received my email. All I have to say is best of luck and I am sure your dreams will be met and the new tunes will be pressed on some wax.

Cheers guys
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

Received my email. All I have to say is best of luck and I am sure your dreams will be met and the new tunes will be pressed on some wax.

Cheers guys

Stay tuned. We're gonna figure this shit out. Its going to take more time and effort obviously.
    www.cluthelee.com

Cheers guys

Stay tuned. We're gonna figure this shit out. Its going to take more time and effort obviously.

yup. we'll make it happen!!

I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    Hi all…
    I just wanted to give a quick update on what’s going on with the new record. I am currently sitting in my home studio getting ready to record some additional parts to some of these songs. Most are completely done & some others still need some new parts to be added. Most of the album has already been mixed by myself & Chris. We will re-examine the overall mix before submitting it to be mastered. I’ve been playing these songs live all over Portland & they really hold up. Actually, a couple of them have become setlist closers because they feel strong & the response they’ve gotten has been overwhelmingly positive.

As for the release date & plans, we’re off to a great start. We started an Indiegogo campaign right before the holidays & the response was great. That response is now our foundation for the next leg of our goal. Our goal is to fund the mastering of the album, pressing it to vinyl & also releasing it to all online digital music retailers (like our last 3 albums). To those that contributed to the Indiegogo campaign, THANK YOU!

It’s safe to say that we’re very excited to put this album out. We’ve both worked very hard on it, but we want to make sure that we’re putting it out in the right way. While it’s been “done” for a while now, it’s not done. I can assure you that we will continue to keep you updated on how it all unfolds. Once we have all of our ducks in a row, we will let you know more about the pre-order process.

Until then, we can’t thank you all enough for your continued love & support.

Cheers,

Matt
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    Quick bump for the NW people. I'm lining up gigs for 2015 & the next show is on 2/21 at Insomnia here in Portland! Shoot me a pm for more info. Cheers!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    Matt and I continue work on the 4th LP - we're reviewing each song carefully before we hand it over to be mastered. Its a painstaking process - and one that takes even more time since he and I don't do this for a living. Stay with us good people - we are developing plans to have this album pressed to vinyl and offer a package different than what we did with our failed Indiegogo campaign. Stay tuned here for information, or visit our original post on links to follow us.
    www.cluthelee.com

Matt and I continue work on the 4th LP - we're reviewing each song carefully before we hand it over to be mastered. Its a painstaking process - and one that takes even more time since he and I don't do this for a living. Stay with us good people - we are developing plans to have this album pressed to vinyl and offer a package different than what we did with our failed Indiegogo campaign. Stay tuned here for information, or visit our original post on links to follow us.

Sweet

I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

The album is definitely coming together. I'll be recording some additional tracks next week while we both finalize the mixes before handing it over to the engineer for mastering.

One thing that jumps out to me right now is the clarity on this album. Every voice, instrument or nuance has its own space. Really loving how it's coming together!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    Updates coming very soon!!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    mfc2006 said:

Sweet
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

mfc2006 said:

Sweet
    we're excited!

I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    Hey all - Matt and I were on the phone last night talking about the new album. We have begun doing our final reviews of the songs and will be preparing a new fundraising effort in June to have this record mastered and cut to vinyl. We will have a larger update for you all next week, so stay tuned! Thanks for all your support through the years - we are so very grateful for it!
    www.cluthelee.com
    I came across a cover of Radiohead's 'Nude' that we recorded back in 09' - PM me an e-mail address if you'd like an mp3 of it.
    www.cluthelee.com
    listening to Chris' mixes of 2 new songs for the upcoming album. really loving how they sound & he's done a great job. wow.

so excited to finish this new album...thanks for being so patient!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    mfc2006 said:

listening to Chris' mixes of 2 new songs for the upcoming album. really loving how they sound & he's done a great job. wow.

Hurry the fuck up hahaha
    badbrains said:

mfc2006 said:

Hurry the fuck up hahaha
    We're trying!!! Ha!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    **Quick album update that Chris posted on our page. Things are really picking up & I will be working on mixes today!

Hi friends, family and fans of Cluthe/Lee!

It’s Chris checking in from rainy Columbia, Missouri! So, it’s been some time since you’ve heard from us! We hope you are all doing well out there. Cluthe/Lee’s fundraiser through Indiegogo ended in early January and we were able to raise just over $500 towards completing the new album and having it printed to vinyl. Since the fundraiser ended a number of things have been in motion with the band. First is the completion of the 4th album! We are currently in the final stages of reviewing the songs we want on the new record and its going well. There are about 12 songs in consideration and they are all very fitting of the band’s style and sound. We’ve divided up that group of songs and are each making final adjustments, overdubs, new parts, mixing, etc,. Once Matt and I feel like they are as finished as we can make them, the next goal will be to launch a second fundraiser to hopefully get the rest of what we’ll need to not only mix/master the final record, but to have it printed up on vinyl! We are in touch with a number of vinyl production facilities, as well as a sound studios/engineers and have a solid amount we figure we need to get this project finished. If you ended up donating to the Indiegogo campaign, we will do our best to honor the pledge and prize level promised to the best of our ability. Our hope is that once fully funded, everybody who donated get a copy of the new album at the very least! The timetable for the new fundraiser launch will be June and will continue until we reach our goal. I think this second attempt will be more successful as we will not have any time constraints attached to it. This means we are not going to use any fundraising vehicle’s this time. Since Matt is actively touring the Portland area this year, there may be some chances to engage him at a show and donate that way. We will also be making past albums available for purchase as part of raising funds towards the 4th album project.

So, what else is going on? Matt is touring the Portland area this year and has some very big gigs lined up that I hope you can attend! (info below) Visit Matt on his Facebook page and check our Cluthe/Lee Facebook page for all the touring details! Matt has also been hard at work on his first solo record and while I haven’t heard anything from it yet, he told me recently I will get to play on some songs which I’m completely stoked about! He’s also continued to write songs that could very well be included on a 5th Cluthe/Lee album in the future! Look for a personal update from Matt very soon! As for myself, I have been less active with the band from a writing standpoint focusing more on raising my 2 year old daughter and starting a new career this past year. I assure you all that Cluthe/Lee is very much alive though and you’re going to start hearing from us a lot more in the coming months.

If you guys have any questions and/or feedback you want to share, send us an e-mail at presentlyfalling@gmail.com or message the band on our Facebook page. Thanks for all of your continued support the last 6 years! We are both so very grateful for it and to all of you!

Chris & Matt

LINKS:

Twitter: https://twitter.com/clutheleemusic; https://twitter.com/mattcluthe

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/ClutheLee-Music/167379719963329

MATT'S SHOW INFO:

-Sunday, May 31st at McMeniman's Al's Den in downtown Portland opening for The Cabin Project. Show starts at 7pm.

-Friday, June 12th at Insomnia. Show starts at 7:30pm.

**More shows in Portland/Seattle for the rest of the year TBA soon!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    :)
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”