Cluthe/Lee - a band born on these boards!

Comments

• 2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,090
    Thanks all! Just to clarify, a $10 pledge gets you a download of the new record. There are 5 prize levels, however you can donate ANY amount you want. A physical copy of the album starts at $25 but you also get more than that for a pledge level. Thanks again for the support the last 5 years!
    www.cluthelee.com
  • badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255

Thanks all! Just to clarify, a $10 pledge gets you a download of the new record. There are 5 prize levels, however you can donate ANY amount you want. A physical copy of the album starts at $25 but you also get more than that for a pledge level. Thanks again for the support the last 5 years!

Sweet, can't wait to hear the finished cd bro. Keep it up!
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,368
    badbrains said:

Sweet, can't wait to hear the finished cd bro. Keep it up!

Thanks!!!!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!!! We truly appreciate all of the love & support you've given us over the last 5 years!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    mfc2006 said:

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!!! We truly appreciate all of the love & support you've given us over the last 5 years!

Everyone help these guys out so they finish the cd and I can get mine. Make it happen guys!
    Couple of nobodys trying to finish a record. See link to our Indiegogo campaign.
    www.cluthelee.com

Couple of nobodys trying to finish a record. See link to our Indiegogo campaign.

You crack me up, man!!!

I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,242
    Monday morning bump. C'mon folks, don't be Bah Humbug...help these guys out.
    ELITIST FUK
    8000th post bump!
    Please consider pledging to a couple of fuckers who love music.

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/cluthe-lee-album-fundraiser/x/8343775#home
    www.cluthelee.com
  • jjflashjjflash Posts: 4,815

8000th post bump!

Haha!!

Thanks for the support so far!!!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    10% funded! Both Matt and I appreciate the support generated from this forum! We are fiercely proud of what we do as musicians and do not take ANY of the kind words and support you've given us over the years for granted. Yeah, so we're just a couple of ordinary joes, or nobody's depending on your viewpoint who make music, but we are also part of a larger universe of creative people who love the art for what it is, no blind ambition other than to share what we do with as many people as possible.
    www.cluthelee.com
    I'm currently working on a mix for one of the new songs on the album & thought I'd give this a bump!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    Top the top :-h
    jjflash said:

Top the top :-h

Thanks, man!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    Thursday rainy day in Portland bump!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    Thursday rainy day in Columbia as well bump!
    www.cluthelee.com
  • SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,242
    Have you guys heard about this: http://www.npr.org/about-npr/367971594/hello-tiny-desk-concert-contest

I don't know if it is a possibility, or even something you would want to consider, but I just thought I would share. Oh, and bump!
    ELITIST FUK
    SD48277 said:

Have you guys heard about this: http://www.npr.org/about-npr/367971594/hello-tiny-desk-concert-contest

I don't know if it is a possibility, or even something you would want to consider, but I just thought I would share. Oh, and bump!

that's pretty damn cool!!! not sure how we'd do this since we live in different states....hmmm....

thanks for the heads up!

I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Empty GlassEmpty Glass In Rob's shed Posts: 12,329
    Maybe this was in the video or mentioned earlier, I apologize if it was, but what is the deadline for? Is that something that the site sets? Can another be started if the goal is not met the first time?
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
    The site sets the limit. Max of 60 days. I don't think we can do another with Indiegogo if we aren't funded. We selected flex funding meaning we keep what we get even if we don't meet the goal, but the site takes a percentage regardless. Matt and I haven't discussed what happens if we don't get funded - remaining hopeful we can.
    www.cluthelee.com

The site sets the limit. Max of 60 days. I don't think we can do another with Indiegogo if we aren't funded. We selected flex funding meaning we keep what we get even if we don't meet the goal, but the site takes a percentage regardless. Matt and I haven't discussed what happens if we don't get funded - remaining hopeful we can.

Thanks for the answer, yeah hopefully this get completed in the 60 days.

Let's get to 100% bump!
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

Actually, if we aren't successfully funded through Indiegogo, we can continue the work on another site like Gofundme or something.
    www.cluthelee.com
    Bump
    www.cluthelee.com
    Spent some time recording our annual holiday cover/single today. Once my parts are done, I'll send it to Chris so he can add his parts. Looking forward to sharing it with you guys!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    To the top
    jjflash said:

To the top

:smiley:
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    Bumpity!!

I'll be doing a live stream this weekend!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    Hey there friends!

Matt and I want to say thanks for all the pledges towards our campaign to release our forthcoming music on vinyl, and other formats! As of today we are at $500 out of the $5000 pledge goal. Long ways to go, but we do appreciate the support thus far! There are 28 days left to pledge, so plenty of time to pledge and to help us spread the word. We could use a boost to our campaign, and that starts with you all.

Matt is returning to Portland's live music scene in January 2015 to play a show. If you are in town, go check him out! Details are below.

Matt Cluthe Live @ Insomnia
    Saturday, January 17, 2015 at 9:30pm
    Insomnia Coffee Company in Hillsboro, Oregon

He will also be doing a live U-Stream virtual show this weekend. Stay tuned to our Facebook page here https://www.facebook.com/pages/ClutheLee-Music/167379719963329 for show start times and where to tune in.

Work on the new music continues as the fundraising goes along and we're both excited to be taking our time with this particular batch of songs. Its a slowed down process over years past meaning we hope that the songs come out really shining for you all! In other news, the 2014 holiday song is in production as we speak. Once again we'll be covering one of our favourite artists, hoping to put the Cluthe/Lee spin on a song that both Matt and I mutually love!

To pledge support of our campaign go here: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/cluthe-lee-album-fundraiser

Chris & Matt
    www.cluthelee.com

Hey there friends!

Matt and I want to say thanks for all the pledges towards our campaign to release our forthcoming music on vinyl, and other formats! As of today we are at $500 out of the $5000 pledge goal. Long ways to go, but we do appreciate the support thus far! There are 28 days left to pledge, so plenty of time to pledge and to help us spread the word. We could use a boost to our campaign, and that starts with you all.

Matt is returning to Portland's live music scene in January 2015 to play a show. If you are in town, go check him out! Details are below.

Matt Cluthe Live @ Insomnia
    Saturday, January 17, 2015 at 9:30pm
    Insomnia Coffee Company in Hillsboro, Oregon

He will also be doing a live U-Stream virtual show this weekend. Stay tuned to our Facebook page here https://www.facebook.com/pages/ClutheLee-Music/167379719963329 for show start times and where to tune in.

Work on the new music continues as the fundraising goes along and we're both excited to be taking our time with this particular batch of songs. Its a slowed down process over years past meaning we hope that the songs come out really shining for you all! In other news, the 2014 holiday song is in production as we speak. Once again we'll be covering one of our favourite artists, hoping to put the Cluthe/Lee spin on a song that both Matt and I mutually love!

To pledge support of our campaign go here: https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/cluthe-lee-album-fundraiser

Chris & Matt

We need a North East US show, bump
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead