Official Stupid Questions Thread

Comments

• WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now! Posts: 4,957
    The name of this thread shoud have been "dumb" questions...
  • Empty GlassEmpty Glass In Rob's shed Posts: 12,329

dumb
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • WhatYouTaughtMeWhatYouTaughtMe I have no idea what's going on right now! Posts: 4,957

dumb
    That's it. I'm voting no now. :))
    edited October 2014

dumb
    That's it. I'm voting no now. :))
    Damn, you weren't joking
    :))
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• Last-12-ExitLast-12-Exit Charleston, SC Posts: 8,661

What's the difference?

What's the difference?
    Haha, was referring to the couple people calling you dumb the other day.

What's the difference?
    I need the over your head smiley! I'm still hurt by those viscous attacks!

What's the difference?
    :))
  • oftenreadingoftenreading Victoria, BC Posts: 12,821

What's the difference?
    Viscous? Are you being attacked by maple syrup?
    my small self... like a book amongst the many on a shelf

What's the difference?
    Lol. Now that is a hilarious use of the auto correct function!
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    Okay, I have my answer, thank you very much weirdos. :))
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,473
    edited October 2014

Why is marijuana still a schedule one drug?

I dunno, but I am seriously considering getting a medical marijuana card (my insomnia will be my excuse) so I can stop wondering where I'm going to find my next score, lol. Buying weed sure seems a lot harder when you're old!
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527

What's the difference?
    Lmfao!!!
  • HobbesHobbes Pacific Northwest Posts: 6,377
    Twice today I thought of this thread. The first, a person asked me, "Can I ask you a stupid question?". I usually respond with, "Sure, but you may get a stupid answer". The second, another told me 'god speed' as we parted ways.
  • ldent42ldent42 NYC Posts: 7,859
    Does anyone else feel like this board is devolving into a "Chan"?
    NYC 06/24/08-Auckland 11/27/09-Chch 11/29/09-Newark 05/18/10-Atlanta 09/22/12-Chicago 07/19/13-Brooklyn 10/18/13 & 10/19/13-Hartford 10/25/13-Baltimore 10/27/13-Auckland 1/17/14-GC 1/19/14-Melbourne 1/24/14-Sydney 1/26/14-Amsterdam 6/16/14 & 6/17/14-Milan 6/20/14-Berlin 6/26/14-Leeds 7/8/14-Milton Keynes 7/11/14-St. Louis 10/3/14-NYC 9/26/15
    LIVEFOOTSTEPS.ORG/USER/?USR=435
  • whispering handswhispering hands Under your skin Posts: 13,527
    Hobbes said:

Twice today I thought of this thread. The first, a person asked me, "Can I ask you a stupid question?". I usually respond with, "Sure, but you may get a stupid answer". The second, another told me 'god speed' as we parted ways.

Lol! I
    Get reminded of this place a lot through my day! It always makes me smile and sometimes it makes me laugh out loud, and no one else gets it! One if the nine hundred million reasons I live it here!

ldent42 said:

Does anyone else feel like this board is devolving into a "Chan"?

No, more like a CIA prison camp.
  • hedonisthedonist standing on the edge of forever Posts: 24,524
    PJ_Soul said:

Why is marijuana still a schedule one drug?

I dunno, but I am seriously considering getting a medical marijuana card (my insomnia will be my excuse) so I can stop wondering where I'm going to find my next score, lol. Buying weed sure seems a lot harder when you're old!
    I'll be visiting my dispensary later today...not only is it fun (like being in a candy store!) but it's also a relief to know I and others have quick and legal access.

Do it! You'll have zero regrets, ya non-oldster :D
    Stupid question:

When did math become completely idiotic? 3rd grade kid brings home some work.

385 + 248 = _____

I say, put the 248 under the 385 and do the math column by column. Carry the tens and hundreds if you need to. He says "no, this is different." He's drawing boxes for ones columns and this and that...I said "dude, you're on your own. It looks like 633 to me, you get there how you need to"
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255

Stupid question:

When did math become completely idiotic? 3rd grade kid brings home some work.

385 + 248 = _____

I say, put the 248 under the 385 and do the math column by column. Carry the tens and hundreds if you need to. He says "no, this is different." He's drawing boxes for ones columns and this and that...I said "dude, you're on your own. It looks like 633 to me, you get there how you need to"

Some father you are. Bring the kid to the party so we can help him with his homework.
    My kids don't even get textbooks issued to them. They bring home worksheets with whatever problems they have to solve on them. My math skills are sub oar at best, so when they ask me for help, I'm forced to do one of two things: pass it off to my wife, or pretend I know how to do it and teach them wrong.
    Looks like your English writing skills can use some help mr sub "oar" =))
    I'm teasing, last12 knows this to.
  • brianluxbrianlux Moving through All Kinds of Terrain. Posts: 40,592
    A really stupid question: Why haven't Pearl Jam's middle period albums been re-released on vinyl. Seriously- I know this has been kicked around on The Porch a number of times but I have to ask- WHY??
    “The fear of death follows from the fear of life. A man [or woman] who lives fully is prepared to die at any time.”
    Variously credited to Mark Twain or Edward Abbey.

brianlux said:

A really stupid question: Why haven't Pearl Jam's middle period albums been re-released on vinyl. Seriously- I know this has been kicked around on The Porch a number of times but I have to ask- WHY??

Talk about dumb question brian? Jesus bro. Really? =))

Good question tho
    badbrains said:

brianlux said:

Talk about dumb question brian? Jesus bro. Really? =))

Good question tho
    Beat me to that punch! =))

My kids don't even get textbooks issued to them. They bring home worksheets with whatever problems they have to solve on them. My math skills are sub oar at best, so when they ask me for help, I'm forced to do one of two things: pass it off to my wife, or pretend I know how to do it and teach them wrong.

Yeah, worksheets here too. And the kid can't rip the paper out cleanly. There's been days where he tears the paper and one of the numbers is missing :))
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

brianlux said:

I have them all remastered and pressed. A Yes vote on the AET poll and they are yours
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

badbrains said:

Looks like your English writing skills can use some help mr sub "oar" =))

Kinda like viscous attacks!

brianlux said:

I have them all remastered and pressed. A Yes vote on the AET poll and they are yours
    THIS guy will do ANYTHING! I believe if you wait long enough, he mite sell you his 3rd grade kid! Or maybe change the kids name to yours! =))
This discussion has been closed.