Binaural: 0
    Riot Act: 0
    Avocado: 1
    Backspacer: 0
    Lightning Bolt: 3
    Lost Dogs: 2
    Covers: 4
    New Songs: 1

Interesting that they played only one song from the 15 year stretch between Yield & Lightning Bolt (Gone)

Yeah and I think Gone was the request from the guy who helped him with the Around the Bend lyrics.
  • cacarr1cacarr1 Posts: 315
    Anyone have a working flux capacitor and a functioning DeLorean? I want to go back.
  • RiotZactRiotZact Posts: 6,201
    cacarr1 said:

Anyone have a working flux capacitor and a functioning DeLorean? I want to go back.

I have a Tardis
  • cacarr1cacarr1 Posts: 315
    RiotZact said:

cacarr1 said:

I have a Tardis
    Even better!!! I'll be listening for the tell-tale whirring and whooshing and am ready to do it again!!!
  • Red Mosquito75Red Mosquito75 Moline IL Posts: 1,034
    nycrats said:

MliClk said:

Came home after dawn always smelling like _____ (help)

sounded like "pink" or maybe "drink" i was wondering myself at the show..

I thought it was "pee"
    This is Not For You
  • mattcozmattcoz Chicago Posts: 2,158
    Wow, looks like it was an incredible show. We got 1 song off No Code in St. Louis... 1! And it was Lukin, so like a minute, heh.
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136

I had to digest this for a little while. Hometown Show!!!!!!!
    Thank You Pearl Jam. Moline will be ever grateful for you.
    Unfucking real. I took my daughter and her boyfriend to their first show.
    Thursday I decided to play No Code to get ready and what the fuck after 4th song at the show I turned to my wife and said "They are playing No Code the whole fucking album"
    Not sure if the fans around us new what was happening but is was special.
    Going into this show I thought it might be over hyped but it was not.
    This was a show for us the die hard fans. It was magic.
    I didn't really want to hear Imagine but it was great and special.
    Everything was so special. The played just enough hits to make it special for my daughter.
    She wanted to hear Black but she got No Code. That is something I will always remember.
    I think the guys really had a fun time.
    Our seats were way up sec 205. Usually at this arena we have no trouble getting close seats but for PJ sec 205 at IWireless was awesome.
    In Hiding was great. Around the Bend Only 3 Lightning Bolt Songs. Infallible was great
    Porch Rocked.
    Moline didn't know what hit them. Downtown will never be the same.
    Waiting in line for Merch all day with wife was worth it.
    Good sound at the arena
    How many towns get a song written specifically for them?
    ONE-MOLINE-THE NO CODE SHOW. That will go down in history.
    Thanks

E
    I WAS TRYING TO REMEMBR WHO IS FROM MIOLINE FROM THE FORUM,I WAS SURE I SAW SOMEONE IS FROM MOLINE,,COULDNT REMEMBER WAS YOU!!
    CONGRATS!!YOU GOT AMAZING HOMETOWN SHOW!!
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • MissPennyLaneMissPennyLane Redondo Beach, CA Posts: 687
    nicknyr15 said:

Detroit and Moline look to be the best back to back shows they ever played not counting same city stays. Both shows compliment each other beautifully.....WOW

THIS.
  • doctorvikdoctorvik granger, IN Posts: 123
    image got some good pics Friday - This is my fav
  • MissPennyLaneMissPennyLane Redondo Beach, CA Posts: 687
    It's pretty coo to think there is a studio version of No Code and now a live version.
  • korn-1korn-1 Los Angeles, transplanted from Chicago Posts: 914
    Nice shot doctorvik! I got nothin worth sharin, mind if i use it? Just for showing friends, maybe put in an album on Facebook
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me
  • doctorvikdoctorvik granger, IN Posts: 123
    korn-1 said:

Nice shot doctorvik! I got nothin worth sharin, mind if i use it? Just for showing friends, maybe put in an album on Facebook

thanks -- of course !!
  • Last-12-ExitLast-12-Exit Charleston, SC Posts: 8,661
    nycrats said:

MliClk said:

I'm pretty sure it was pink. Pink being a metaphor for, well you know.
  • I thought the same thing about IMT being played when it was really Who You Are. I was thinking "damn Matt is really changing up the drum part"....

Me too !! It was really strange, but after Who You Are and then In My Tree for certain, I knew they were going to play the rest of the album. It was strange also knowing what song was going to be played next, it took the element of surprise away which I have never experienced before. Very different but so awesome.

96 NY II ,CT, / 98 NJ, MSG I & II , DC, MD
    00 NY I, II, III , NJ I & II / 03 LI , NJ I , MSG I & II , NJ
    04 MA I, FL , PA / 05-NJ I & II
    06 NJ I & II, NY , CT / 08 NJ , MSG I & II, CT
    09- PA III & IV / 10 CT, NJ, MSG II
    11 Montreal / 13 MA 1 & 2 , Brooklyn 1 & 2, Hartford

• Yeah and I think Gone was the request from the guy who helped him with the Around the Bend lyrics.

Just watched a YouTube video of Evenflow during Mike's solo is when Eddie started collecting song request signs, you can see the Gone sign being pushed forward towards the stage by the GA crowd. Then it's thrown onto stage by someone on the rail. It stayed there until Ed grabs it right at end of the final note and then turns it around to show the rest of the guys. It was very cool watching it all happen live.
    96 NY II ,CT, / 98 NJ, MSG I & II , DC, MD
    00 NY I, II, III , NJ I & II / 03 LI , NJ I , MSG I & II , NJ
    04 MA I, FL , PA / 05-NJ I & II
    06 NJ I & II, NY , CT / 08 NJ , MSG I & II, CT
    09- PA III & IV / 10 CT, NJ, MSG II
    11 Montreal / 13 MA 1 & 2 , Brooklyn 1 & 2, Hartford

• AponeApone Posts: 575
    No words can describe this other than WOW!
    2006: Leeds; 2012: Manchester 1; 2014: Leeds; 2017: London 1 (EV); 2018: Amsterdam 1, London 1, London 2; 2019: Amsterdam 1 (EV), Dublin (EV); 2022: Berlin, London 1, London 2, Budapest, Krakow, Amsterdam 1, Amsterdam 2; 2023: Chicago 1, Chicago 2
  • mrobinson1201mrobinson1201 peoria il Posts: 21
    cacarr1 said:

I do but I'm fresh out of plutonium
  • thefin190thefin190 Posts: 918
    Just wow. No Code is definitely one of my favorite albums, I can't believe they actually did this! I might have to use my free bootleg on this show. I hope so bad that they do this again!
    Member Number: 437xxx

Pearl Jam:
    Key Arena - Seattle, WA - Sep 21, 2009
    Pacific Coliseum - Vancouver, BC - Sep 25, 2011
    Key Arena - Seattle, WA - Dec 6, 2013

Eddie Vedder Solo:
    Benaroya Hall - Seattle, WA - Jul 15, 2011
  • mrobinson1201mrobinson1201 peoria il Posts: 21
    I wanted to hear Garden, Smile, Imagine and to hear Stone sing. Check check check check. I had the best time in my life. The whole day was amazing. It was great to meet Matt, Dan, Howard, Steve and Ken. The music before the show was great too
    :-h
  • pearlgirl52pearlgirl52 At a Pearl Jam show, hopefully. Posts: 653
    nycrats said:

MliClk said:

I Heard "pink" as well. Sounds like clever lyrics Ed would write.
  • pearlgirl52pearlgirl52 At a Pearl Jam show, hopefully. Posts: 653
    I'm going to be on cloud 9 for a long, long time now... I wrote a more detailed review in the porch.
  • http://youtu.be/6yxZ78z03u0

Here's a few video clips I took of the Moline show Friday night if anyone is interested. Great show.
  • Thanks, Blake-enjoyed the clips. Sure wish I could have been there!
    "A beacon on dry land"
  • Did Eddie say anything about them playing the whole album? Other than end of side one

After around the bend he said (something like) "we've only played an entire album beginning to end one other time. The reason we did it tonight is because we knew we would have your support. Thank you."
  • Jack Irons ...........
    Let's Go Yanks!
    96)Randalls Island I,II
    98)NJ,MSG I,II
    00) Virginia Beach Jones Beach I,II,III Saratoga Springs Seattle I
    03)Nassau Camden I MSG I,II NJ
    04)Boston I,II Reading
    05)Montreal Ottawa Toronto Borgata I,II Philly
    06) Irving plaza Albany Hartford Camden I,II NJ I,II LA I,II Gorge I,II
    07)Lolla
    08)Roo Camden I,II MSG I,II Hartford Beacon
    09)Chicago I,II Philly II,III,IV
    10)Hartford Newark MSG I,II
    11)PJ20 I,II
    13)Wrigley Brooklyn I,II Hartford
    14)Moline,milwaukee
    15)Central Park
    16)MSG I,II
    17)Wrigley I,II
    18)Wrigley I,II
    22)MSG,Camden
  • adamg5adamg5 Posts: 774

Jack Irons ...........

Love the Mighty Jack Irons :)
  • dot30dot30 The Great Midwest Posts: 83
    adamg5 said:

Jack Irons ...........

Love the Mighty Jack Irons :)
    YES!!!!!
    Once you hold the hand of love, it's all surmountable.
  • shadowcastshadowcast Posts: 2,170
    I just came down off my Moline high. One of the best musical experiences. Crowd was great. I was in the back of GA center going nuts and the whole area I was in was full of diehard fans. .Made my way to 10 row about after the 1st set without pissing anyone off whom I passed up. Maybe they were too busy watching Ed in the crowd while I walked past them all. Thanks Ed!!!! Any way see you guys in Milwaukee!!!!
  • nycratsnycrats Posts: 1,348

I just came down off my Moline high. One of the best musical experiences. Crowd was great. I was in the back of GA center going nuts and the whole area I was in was full of diehard fans. .Made my way to 10 row about after the 1st set without pissing anyone off whom I passed up. Maybe they were too busy watching Ed in the crowd while I walked past them all. Thanks Ed!!!! Any way see you guys in Milwaukee!!!!

ha, i did the same and got like 8th row pretty easily, but my buddy (who is a pretty large dude) was a few seconds behind me and got hip checked and boxed out by a chick who just started screaming at him, so i went to the back of the pit again with him, was great back there anyway. but it was a good idea, everyone goes nuts to go get a picture of eddie on the back divider
    '98: Camden 1 '00: JB2 '03: MSG1 '04: Boston 1 '05: AC1
    '06: Irving Plaza, East Rutherford 1 & 2 '07: Lolla '08: Camden 2, MSG2, Beacon
    '09 :Philly 1 & 2 '10: Buffalo, Newark, MSG1, MSG2
    '11: PJ20 1 & 2 '12: Missoula '13: Wrigley, BK2, Philly 1 & 2, Hartford
    '14: Ams 1 & 2, Cincy, St Louis, Detroit, Moline '15: Central Park
    '16 Philly 1 & 2, MSG 1 & 2, Toronto 1 & 2, Fenway 1, Wrigley 1
    '17 Brooklyn hall of fame ‘18 Fenway 1
  • shadowcastshadowcast Posts: 2,170
    nycrats said:

ha, i did the same and got like 8th row pretty easily, but my buddy (who is a pretty large dude) was a few seconds behind me and got hip checked and boxed out by a chick who just started screaming at him, so i went to the back of the pit again with him, was great back there anyway. but it was a good idea, everyone goes nuts to go get a picture of eddie on the back divider
    I said to myself when I saw Ed go into the crowd. "The time is now"!!!