***CHRISTMAS FUNDRAISER FOR KELSIE! PJ MYSTERY BOX PRIZE!!! DEADLINE 12/17***

Comments

• Brane_of_JFKBrane_of_JFK Maryland Posts: 1,900
    So I don't want to embarrass them, but an extremely kind person on the board is sending Kelsie a care package with all kinds of goodies. It really means a lot to me that a complete stranger would do this for another complete stranger.

So regardless if we meet the goal I set at the beginning, it doesn't matter as much as the support I've gotten (and of course all benefitting Kelsie) from every person who has contributed to the raffle by either getting tickets, donating items, or by simply bumping the thread.

I know we still have 5 days left until the drawing, but I wanted to thank everyone in advance. It's just great that we can contribute something to someone who really needs it...
  • RP112579RP112579 Tinley Park, IL Posts: 3,350
    Bump
    6/29/98 Chicago-United Center
    6/18/03 Chicago-United Center
    5/17/06 Chicago-United Center
    7/19/13 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    10/11/13 Pittsburgh-Consol Energy Center
    10/17/14 Moline-IWireless Center (No Code)
    10/20/14 Milwaukee-Bradley center (Yield)
    4/26/16 Lexington-Rupp Arena
    8/20/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/22/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/18/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/20/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    9/5/23 Chicago-United Center
    9/7/23 Chicago-United Center
  • NatashapearljamfanNatashapearljamfan Australia Posts: 3,777
    Bump for everyones generosity :x
  • njnancynjnancy Northern New Jersey Posts: 5,096
    Bumping before the NJ Giant's game. And the generosity and kindness of most people on here has left me speechless on many occasions. It's awesome. :x
  • DamiensDamiens Posts: 766
    Closing bell is going to sound...
  • Bump ~O)
  • lolobugglolobugg BLUE RDGE MTNS Posts: 8,175
    back to the top

livefootsteps.org/user/?usr=446

1995- New Orleans, LA  : New Orleans, LA

1996- Charleston, SC

1998- Atlanta, GA: Birmingham, AL: Greenville, SC: Knoxville, TN

2000- Atlanta, GA: New Orleans, LA: Memphis, TN: Nashville, TN

2003- Raleigh, NC: Charlotte, NC: Atlanta, GA

2004- Asheville, NC (hometown show)

2006- Cincinnati, OH

2008- Columbia, SC

2009- Chicago, IL x 2 / Ed Vedder- Atlanta, GA x 2

2010- Bristow, VA

2011- Alpine Valley, WI (PJ20) x 2 / Ed Vedder- Chicago, IL

2012- Atlanta, GA

2013- Charlotte, NC

2014- Cincinnati, OH

2015- New York, NY

2016- Greenville, SC: Hampton, VA:: Columbia, SC: Raleigh, NC : Lexington, KY: Philly, PA 2: (Wrigley) Chicago, IL x 2 (holy shit): Temple of the Dog- Philly, PA

2017- ED VED- Louisville, KY

2018- Chicago, IL x2, Boston, MA x2

2020- Nashville, TN 

2022- Smashville 

2023- Austin, TX x2

• Bump
    Weekend bump <:-P
    4 full days left to get in the raffle!!!
  • njnancynjnancy Northern New Jersey Posts: 5,096
    I'm scratching my pennies together to make the 30th deadline!!!!
    Final weekend BUMP!
    Getting very close...get your last minute entries in, don't miss out :D
    Tick tock, tick tock...
  • jlaustinjlaustin Ann Arbor, MI Posts: 2,355
    :!!
    2013 Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 Cincy, Detroit, Moline, & Milwaukee
    2015 Central Park
    2016 Lexington, Ottawa, Toronto 1 & 2, Boston 1 & 2, Chicago 1 & 2
    2017 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Induction Ceremony
    2018 Seattle 1 & 2, Missoula, Chicago 1

Up
  • Time is running out Bump
    Bump :o3
  • SS9981SS9981 Posts: 1,729
    Bump
    Scott A. Setser
  • VedderMTLVedderMTL Montreal, Canada Posts: 1,401
    48 hours left bump
    To the top!
  • RP112579RP112579 Tinley Park, IL Posts: 3,350
    Bump
    6/29/98 Chicago-United Center
    6/18/03 Chicago-United Center
    5/17/06 Chicago-United Center
    7/19/13 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    10/11/13 Pittsburgh-Consol Energy Center
    10/17/14 Moline-IWireless Center (No Code)
    10/20/14 Milwaukee-Bradley center (Yield)
    4/26/16 Lexington-Rupp Arena
    8/20/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/22/16 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/18/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    8/20/18 Chicago-Wrigley Field
    9/5/23 Chicago-United Center
    9/7/23 Chicago-United Center
  • sdavissdavis Posts: 959
    Bump
  • Bump it up
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,586
    Bump, finish strong!
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
    UPDATE:
    So I got a voicemail from Paypal this morning when I went home for lunch. Didn't give me an explanation, just said they would send me an email (which of course they didn't). I then had someone who was interested in getting tickets tell me that their payment couldn't go through, so I just called Paypal and apparently receiving funds for raffles or tickets is illegal and against their policy (news to me).

So they limited my account (I can't withdrawal or accept payments). I accepted their terms and conditions in the resolution center, and yet it is still limited (even though no open cases are currently showing up in my resolution center).

This is just so ridiculous, trying to do some good and the Nazis at paypal pull this crap. If anyone else wants to contribute over the next day-plus, please PM me and I'll have you send funds via Paypal for 'goods and services.' There will be a fee on my end, but I'll just cover that when we total everything up. This is assuming they take the limitation off my account. If not, we will have to extend the deadline...
    edited September 2014

UPDATE:
    So I got a voicemail from Paypal this morning when I went home for lunch. Didn't give me an explanation, just said they would send me an email (which of course they didn't). I then had someone who was interested in getting tickets tell me that their payment couldn't go through, so I just called Paypal and apparently receiving funds for raffles or tickets is illegal and against their policy (news to me).

So they limited my account (I can't withdrawal or accept payments). I accepted their terms and conditions in the resolution center, and yet it is still limited (even though no open cases are currently showing up in my resolution center).

This is just so ridiculous, trying to do some good and the Nazis at paypal pull this crap. If anyone else wants to contribute over the next day-plus, please PM me and I'll have you send funds via Paypal for 'goods and services.' There will be a fee on my end, but I'll just cover that when we total everything up. This is assuming they take the limitation off my account. If not, we will have to extend the deadline...

Received a donation even with the limitation still showing up in red on the top of my account page, so everything should be fine as far as receiving payments. Again, if you want to enter today or tomorrow, PM me. You will have to send for "goods and services' where there will be a fee on my end, but again, I'll simply cover that. Also do not include the words "raffle" or "ticket" in the notes section. Apparently those are words that make Paypal cry...simply note "For Kelsie, [my board name].
  • Donated BUMP!
  • F Me In The BrainF Me In The Brain this knows everybody from other commets Posts: 30,586
    Not the first time I have heard of this....lucky they didnt just kill your account.
    The love he receives is the love that is saved
    edited September 2014

Not the first time I have heard of this....lucky they didnt just kill your account.

I've had this account for like 15 years, so I'm sure they figured I wasn't trying to get away with anything. Thankfully it has been fully restored. That being said, again, please send all donations the next 2 days for "goods and services" just to keep them happy. Again, I'll cover the fees.