Options

Idf soldiers told to kill civilians •*graphic

Comments

• Options
    ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    badbrains said:
    'We must admit the truth: Palestinian children in Israel are considered like insects. This is a horrific statement, but there is no other way to describe the mood in Israel in the summer of 2014. When for six weeks hundreds of children are destroyed; their bodies buried in rubble, piling up on morgues, sometimes even in vegetable refrigeration rooms for lack of other space; when their horrified parents carry the bodies of their toddlers as a matter of course; their funerals coming and going, 478 times – even the most unfeeling of Israelis would not allow themselves to be so uncaring.

Something here has to rise up and scream: Enough. All the excuses and all the explanations will not help – there is no such thing as a child that is allowed to be killed and a child that is not. There are only children killed for nothing, hundreds of children whose fate touches no one in Israel, and one child, just one, around whose death the people unite in mourning.'

• Options
    rafierafie Posts: 2,160
    Here is the link I was talking about yesterday. Not at all surprised that the people who flat out called me a liar have not apologized.....

How any one can still say with a straight face that Hamas is not targeting civilians is beyond me...

http://news.yahoo.com/hamas-leader--don-t-compare-us-to-isil-193125056.html
    Still can't believe I met Mike Mccready at the Guggenheim and got a pic with him!!!!!

2010: 9/7/10 - Bilbao
    2012: 26-27/6/12 - Amsterdam ~~ 29/6/12 - Werchter ~~ 4-5/7/12 - Berlin
    2014: 25/6/14 - Vienna ~~ 26/6/14 - Berlin
  • Options
    badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255
    rafie said:

Here is the link I was talking about yesterday. Not at all surprised that the people who flat out called me a liar have not apologized.....

How any one can still say with a straight face that Hamas is not targeting civilians is beyond me...

I'll admit it rafie, but can you admit Israel is targeting civilians?
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    rafie said:

Why should anyone apologize when he admits nothing of the sort? Your claim is based on a statement - tranlated by Yahoo News - by Khaled Meshaal that the Hamas leadership were not aware of the alleged involvement of the Al Qassam brigades, a claim based on an alleged statement by a Hamas member at a meeting of Muslim scholars for which no further corroboration is provided.
    Pretty thin if you ask me.

Did you bother to read what I posted above? The Israeli police themselves have admitted that Hamas were not responsible for the abductions.
    rafie said:

Says an Israeli, who's country is currently busy murdering over 2100 Palestinians, most of them civilians.
    Post edited by Byrnzie on
  • Options
    badbrains said:

I'll admit it rafie

You'll admit what? An interview by Yahoo news - do you understand Arabic? - in which we're supposed to believe that Meshaal admitted responsibilty by Hamas for the abduction and murder of three teens? He did nothing of the sort. The translation that we're provided by Yahoo news simply tells us that he was not aware of the involvement of Hamas. The translation does not say that he admits that Hamas were involved.

It's about as convincing as all the other bullshit Rafie has posted in his desperate attempts to smear Hamas and try to justify and excuse the mass murder of Palestinian women and children, including all of those ridiculous Youtube clips he posted in his lame effort to pretend that Hamas uses civilians as human shields.

• Options
    Funny how people like Rafie think that the murder of three teenagers warrants a rampage of armed thugs through the West Bank in which people are beaten and murdered - seven Palestinians murdered during Israel's rampage through the West Bank - and in which $3.5 million worth of Palestinian property is looted. That's considered 'justice' in rafie's scheme of things.

http://electronicintifada.net/blogs/charlotte-silver/israeli-army-confiscates-35-million-worth-palestinian-property

“Organized robbery”

Euro-Mid Observer’s investigation found that the confiscations occurred without a judicial warrant and without proper notification to the families. “In other words,” the report states, “they were conducted like an organized robbery.”
    In nearly sixty separate incidents, Palestinians reported having their houses ransacked, with valuable gold, cash, jewelry, electronics and vehicles seized, according to the report.
  • Options
    edited August 2014

“Threatened with guns”

Twenty-four-year-old Muntaser Mohammed Musa, from a village near Hebron, told Euro-Mid Observer that after he realized money had been taken from his home during a raid, he approached the officer in charge: “He started laughing with the other soldiers, then they threatened me with their guns and ordered me to go back home,” Musa said.

The largest charity in Hebron, the Islamic Benevolent Society for Orphans, had computers, documents and printers confiscated. Israeli soldiers also raided the society’s dairy factory and confiscated equipment worth up to $812,000.

• Options
    The brave soldiers of the IDF have so far managed to wipe out 89 whole families since the beginning of their latest massacre of Palestinian civilians: http://www.haaretz.com/mobile/1.612255?v=E7AF6AF02C2E4A0DC2AD93CDE8E97896

What heroes!
  • Options
    Short film “Gazonto” by John Greyson imagines Toronto bombed like Gaza: http://electronicintifada.net/blogs/ali-abunimah/watch-short-film-gazonto-john-greyson-imagines-toronto-bombed-gaza
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/1.612072

Holocaust survivors condemn Israel for 'Gaza massacre,' call for boycott

In response to Elie Wiesel advertisement comparing Hamas to Nazis, 327 Jewish Holocaust survivors and descendants publish New York Times ad accusing Israel of 'ongoing massacre of the Palestinian people.'

By Haaretz - Aug. 23, 2014

Hundreds of Holocaust survivors and descendants of survivors have signed a letter, published as an advertisement in Saturday's New York Times, condemning "the massacre of Palestinians in Gaza" and calling for a complete boycott of Israel.

According to the letter, the condemnation was prompted by an advertisement written by Elie Wiesel and published in major news outlets worldwide, accusing Hamas of "child sacrifice" and comparing the group to the Nazis.

The letter, signed by 327 Jewish Holocaust survivors and descendants of survivors and sponsored by the International Jewish Anti-Zionist Network, accuses Wiesel of "abuse of history" in order to justify Israel's actions in the Gaza Strip:

"…we are disgusted and outraged by Elie Wiesel’s abuse of our history in these pages to justify the unjustifiable: Israel’s wholesale effort to destroy Gaza and the murder of more than 2,000 Palestinians, including many hundreds of children. Nothing can justify bombing UN shelters, homes, hospitals and universities. Nothing can justify depriving people of electricity and water."

The letter also blames the United States of aiding Israel in its Gaza operation, and the West in general of protecting Israel from condemnation.

"Genocide begins with the silence of the world," the letter reads.

The letter ends with a call to bring the blockade of Gaza to an immediate end, and for a full boycott of Israel. "Never again” must mean NEVER AGAIN FOR ANYONE!," the letter concludes.

Full text of letter:

"Jewish survivors and descendants of survivors and victims of Nazi genocide unequivocally condemn the massacre of Palestinians in Gaza

"As Jewish survivors and descendants of survivors and victims of the Nazi genocide we unequivocally condemn the massacre of Palestinians in Gaza and the ongoing occupation and colonization of historic Palestine. We further condemn the United States for providing Israel with the funding to carry out the attack, and Western states more generally for using their diplomatic muscle to protect Israel from condemnation. Genocide begins with the silence of the world.

"We are alarmed by the extreme, racist dehumanization of Palestinians in Israeli society, which has reached a fever-pitch. In Israel, politicians and pundits in The Times of Israel and The Jerusalem Post have called openly for genocide of Palestinians and right-wing Israelis are adopting Neo-Nazi insignia.

"Furthermore, we are disgusted and outraged by Elie Wiesel’s abuse of our history in these pages to justify the unjustifiable: Israel’s wholesale effort to destroy Gaza and the murder of more than 2,000 Palestinians, including many hundreds of children. Nothing can justify bombing UN shelters, homes, hospitals and universities. Nothing can justify depriving people of electricity and water.

"We must raise our collective voices and use our collective power to bring about an end to all forms of racism, including the ongoing genocide of Palestinian people. We call for an immediate end to the siege against and blockade of Gaza. We call for the full economic, cultural and academic boycott of Israel. “Never again” must mean NEVER AGAIN FOR ANYONE!"
  • Options
    Reading this reminds me of how the Nazis behaved during their rampages across Europe. We're just a step away from seeing concentration camps erected for the Palestinians:

http://972mag.com/palestinian-teen-i-was-used-as-a-human-shield-in-gaza/95800/

Palestinian teen: I was used as a human shield in Gaza
  • Options
    Byrnzie said:

badbrains said:

I'll admit it rafie

You'll admit what? An interview by Yahoo news - do you understand Arabic? - in which we're supposed to believe that Meshaal admitted responsibilty by Hamas for the abduction and murder of three teens? He did nothing of the sort. The translation that we're provided by Yahoo news simply tells us that he was not aware of the involvement of Hamas. The translation does not say that he admits that Hamas were involved.

It's about as convincing as all the other bullshit Rafie has posted in his desperate attempts to smear Hamas and try to justify and excuse the mass murder of Palestinian women and children, including all of those ridiculous Youtube clips he posted in his lame effort to pretend that Hamas uses civilians as human shields.

I was talking about rockets being fired at Israel NOT about the 3 teens being abducted. I should've been clearer.
  • Options
    badbrains said:

Byrnzie said:

badbrains said:

I'll admit it rafie

I was talking about rockets being fired at Israel NOT about the 3 teens being abducted. I should've been clearer.
    Ok.

• Options
    Byrnzie all people are asking you to admit is that Hamas is a dangerous group to be governing Gaza and that they are clearly capable and willing to act with disregard for civilian life - nobody's asking you to stop calling for the end of the bombing of Gaza, which to my mind is becoming increasingly obscene.
  • Options
    Is it just me or does anyone else think Netanyahu KNOWS nothing is gonna happen to him at Hague. So he keeps the same status quo with this slaughtering. I'm gonna come out and say it. NOTHING is gonna happen to Netanyahu or his cabinet members when this is all said and done.
  • Options
    I agree with badbrains, and let me be clear I take no joy in it. Nothing will happen to Israeli cabinet members at the Hague.
  • Options
    JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617

Byrnzie all people are asking you to admit is that Hamas is a dangerous group to be governing Gaza and that they are clearly capable and willing to act with disregard for civilian life - nobody's asking you to stop calling for the end of the bombing of Gaza, which to my mind is becoming increasingly obscene.

i would expect (hope) everyone to get dangerous when they are attacked, repeatedly, i wouldn't expect them to have much regard for the attackers life.

• Options
    JC29856 said:

i would expect (hope) everyone to get dangerous when they are attacked, repeatedly, i wouldn't expect them to have much regard for the attackers life.

their own civilians man. believe me you're not arguing with a right-wing staunch pro-Israel defender here.
  • Options
    JC29856JC29856 Posts: 9,617

JC29856 said:

their own civilians man. believe me you're not arguing with a right-wing staunch pro-Israel defender here.
    not arguing and my comment not for you...
  • Options
    fuckfuck Posts: 4,069
    "Their own civilians"? Is your argument still that Hamas doesn't care about dead Palestinians and that they actually partly like dead Palestinians to use for PR? Cause that's not going to work.
  • Options
    If you think Palestinians don't care about their own people, you couldn't be more wrong. Just cuz someone posts Hamas memebers killing Palestinians for TREASON, doesn't mean they don't have compassion for their own people wether dead or alive. It's the opposite, to kill your own people for treason tells me you care more about your people. Remember, these people were killed for treason, working with the idf. Who knows how many civilians died because of these treasonist acts. To be butt hurt over this boggles my mind. Spies are killed all over the world all the time. To make this a special case is bull shit. Sorry, but you can't pick and choose what forms of treason are exceptable for murder. Treason is treason and it happened in America and all around the world. Let's be real here.
  • Options
    ok, let me ask you guys this. if and hopefully when Palestine becomes liberated and autonomous, do you think Hamas would be the right party to govern it?
  • Options
    badbrains said:

If you think Palestinians don't care about their own people, you couldn't be more wrong. Just cuz someone posts Hamas memebers killing Palestinians for TREASON, doesn't mean they don't have compassion for their own people wether dead or alive. It's the opposite, to kill your own people for treason tells me you care more about your people. Remember, these people were killed for treason, working with the idf. Who knows how many civilians died because of these treasonist acts. To be butt hurt over this boggles my mind. Spies are killed all over the world all the time. To make this a special case is bull shit. Sorry, but you can't pick and choose what forms of treason are exceptable for murder. Treason is treason and it happened in America and all around the world. Let's be real here.

I never said Palestinians don't care about their own people, man. I was and am critical of Hamas.
  • Options

ok, let me ask you guys this. if and hopefully when Palestine becomes liberated and autonomous, do you think Hamas would be the right party to govern it?

Who are we to say? It's up to the Palestinians. I don't see other countries coming to America and telling us who to elect. And posting some bullshit laden video before the election threatening us to change our leaders or more attacks to come doesn't cut it for me.
  • Options
    Actually, other countries weigh in on American politics and policy all the time ;)
  • Options

Actually, other countries weigh in on American politics and policy all the time ;)

You know what, that's a great point. I will give you that. Took me a second to figure out what or who you were implying it to. Clever, very clever. B-)
  • Options
    Wow, really? They're just fucken kids trying to go to school in Hebron. Who's reaching who hate???

http://palsolidarity.org/2014/08/video-15-tear-gas-grenades-and-5-stun-grenades-fired-at-schoolchildren/
  • Options
    Another great article about lobby group:

http://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2014/09/01/friends-israel
  • Options
    rafierafie Posts: 2,160

badbrains said:

I never said Palestinians don't care about their own people, man. I was and am critical of Hamas.
    +1

BB, I have not ignored your question to me from yesterday. Went back to work today and have not had much free time. When I have a few minutes on a computer (and not a handheld device) I will respond.
    Still can't believe I met Mike Mccready at the Guggenheim and got a pic with him!!!!!

2010: 9/7/10 - Bilbao
    2012: 26-27/6/12 - Amsterdam ~~ 29/6/12 - Werchter ~~ 4-5/7/12 - Berlin
    2014: 25/6/14 - Vienna ~~ 26/6/14 - Berlin