Options

Idf soldiers told to kill civilians •*graphic

Comments

• Options
    That one really shook me up
  • Options
    badbrainsbadbrains Posts: 10,255

Imagine how the mother or father feel? The brother? The sister? Maybe the grandfather or grandmother? Uncle? Niece? Cousin? You can't EVER heal those scars. Someone posted about a 4 year old kid in Israel getting killed today, 1 kid. Yet hundreds and hundreds of gaza children like the one I posted have been killed. Why? Is that ok? Because they're Palestinians? Aren't they humans too? Put an Israel kid where that kid was and he'd end up looking just like him. What does that say to future Palestinians? When and if they grow up,'what do they tell their young?
  • Options

Imagine how the mother or father feel? The brother? The sister? Maybe the grandfather or grandmother? Uncle? Niece? Cousin? You can't EVER heal those scars. Someone posted about a 4 year old kid in Israel getting killed today, 1 kid. Yet hundreds and hundreds of gaza children like the one I posted have been killed. Why? Is that ok? Because they're Palestinians? Aren't they humans too? Put an Israel kid where that kid was and he'd end up looking just like him. What does that say to future Palestinians? When and if they grow up,'what do they tell their young?
  • Options
    It's not ok man. It's really not. There's nothing I can say to make anything like that any better.

But when your leaders carry out public executions in an open square, there's no healing happening.

Did you know that many of the first Israelis viewed people who got killed in holocaust as pussies? Like 'how could they let that happen to them' etc etc.

You replace one kind of awful violence with another, you don't stop the trauma and abuse.

I dunno what the answers are sometimes.
  • Options

It's not ok man. It's really not. There's nothing I can say to make anything like that any better.

But when your leaders carry out public executions in an open square, there's no healing happening.

Did you know that many of the first Israelis viewed people who got killed in holocaust as pussies? Like 'how could they let that happen to them' etc etc.

You replace one kind of awful violence with another, you don't stop the trauma and abuse.

I dunno what the answers are sometimes.

My leaders??? Hamas ISNT my leaders. I live in America. And am NOT Palestinian. I just choose to speak up for people who can barely have the right to speak for themselves.
  • Options
    No I didn't mean you. I meant the leaders of Palestine.
  • Options
    The current leaders, at least
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    It's crazy, cuz every act like that, every kid cut in half by a bomb, causes pain and hate that last generations, never mind the awful actual loss of the kid himself.

It's the worst.
    Post edited by dancinacrossthewater on
  • Options

It's crazy, cuz every act like that, every kid cut in half by a bomb, causes pain and hate that last generations, never mind the awful actual loss of the kid himself.

It's the worst.

100% agree with you
  • Options
    ByrnzieByrnzie Posts: 21,037
    rafie said:

A four year old boy was killed earlier today when a mortar shell fired from Gaza hit his house. Yesterday a rocket fell on a pre-school killing the father of one of the children (he literally used himself as a human shield to protect his son). More have been severely injured.

Can the Hamas apologists here please stop spouting their idiotic sound bytes of: "Hamas does not target civilians" and "the rockets that hamas is firing are nothing more than fireworks".

And before you start spouting numbers of how many have been killed in Gaza the last 2 days, please remember that it was Hamas that broke the week long cease fire on Tuesday.

So that's one Israeli child killed, and 469 Palestinian children killed. And your condemnation is reserved for Hamas? Interesting.

• Options
    edited August 2014
    *post deleted cuz quote wasn't verified. Sorry guys
    Post edited by badbrains on
  • Options
    rafierafie Posts: 2,160
    badbrains said:
    Would be if it was not a completely bogus quote. Took me two seconds to find an article debunking it. I am on a hand held device, so I can not post the link, but just type "our race is the master race" into google and it will give you plenty of results explaining the history of this false quote.

BB, I expect more from you. Just becaise something is on the internet does not make it true...
    Still can't believe I met Mike Mccready at the Guggenheim and got a pic with him!!!!!

2010: 9/7/10 - Bilbao
    2012: 26-27/6/12 - Amsterdam ~~ 29/6/12 - Werchter ~~ 4-5/7/12 - Berlin
    2014: 25/6/14 - Vienna ~~ 26/6/14 - Berlin
  • Options
    Byrnzie said:

rafie said:

A four year old boy was killed earlier today when a mortar shell fired from Gaza hit his house. Yesterday a rocket fell on a pre-school killing the father of one of the children (he literally used himself as a human shield to protect his son). More have been severely injured.

Can the Hamas apologists here please stop spouting their idiotic sound bytes of: "Hamas does not target civilians" and "the rockets that hamas is firing are nothing more than fireworks".

And before you start spouting numbers of how many have been killed in Gaza the last 2 days, please remember that it was Hamas that broke the week long cease fire on Tuesday.

So that's one Israeli child killed, and 469 Palestinian children killed. And your condemnation is reserved for Hamas? Interesting.

My condemnation was actualy directed at you, but I guess you did not catch that... The second section of the post are direct quotes of yours. I would like to see you try to defend them, but you would just re-direct as usual.
    Still can't believe I met Mike Mccready at the Guggenheim and got a pic with him!!!!!

• Options
    badbrains said:

BB, is it really just a numbers game to you? Can't you accept that BOTH sides are suffering. If we ever want to stop the insane cycle of violence, we need to stop looking at this as an "us against them" issue. I will use your own words: is it ok that the israeli boy was killed because he was israeli? Aren't israelis human too?

Please accept the fact that even though the death toll on the israeli side is low, it does not mean that millions of israelis are not living in fear for their lives. As long as we keep playing "the blame game" nothing will ever change.

• Options
    rafie said:

My condemnation was actualy directed at you, but I guess you did not catch that... The second section of the post are direct quotes of yours. I would like to see you try to defend them, but you would just re-direct as usual.

How many rockets have been fired at Israel? 2000? 3000? How many Israeli's have been killed by them? Two? They're just big fireworks. They're about the most primitive sort of weapon available in this day and age.

And before you pretend that the Iron Dome has saved hundreds, or thousands of lives, it hasn't. According to many experts on the Iron Dome system, it's responsible for intercepting approx 10% of rockets. Also, there was no Iron Dome during Operation Cast Lead and the rockets still only managed to kill about two people.
    You've got more chance of being hit by lightning in Israel than by a Palestinian rocket.

• Options
    badbrains said:
    It's debatable whether he said that.

Though he did say the following:

"The Partition of Palestine is illegal. It will never be recognized .... Jerusalem was and will for ever be our capital. Eretz Israel will be restored to the people of Israel. All of it. And for Ever."
    Iron Wall, p. 25 & Simha Flapan, p. 32

"Israel will not transfer Judea, Samaria, and the Gaza District to any foreign sovereign authority, [because] of the historic right of our nation to this land, [and] the needs of our national security, which demand a capability to defend our State and the lives of our citizens."
    Iron Wall, (p. 356)

• Options
    To those of you that doubted it when israel claimed that hamas kidnapped and murdered the three israeli teens two months ago (the specific act that started this current round of hostilities), halad mashal, the leader of hamad, has admited it. There is a video on yahoo news for whoever is interested in hearing for themselves.

• Options
    gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,152
    i like when israel apologists come in and try to twist someone's position when the very people that they cite as a paragon of virtue say something that can be interpreted more than one way, with the most common way being in a way that is detrimental to the poster's position....

carry on though....
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    rafie said:

To those of you that doubted it when israel claimed that hamas kidnapped and murdered the three israeli teens two months ago (the specific act that started this current round of hostilities), halad mashal, the leader of hamad, has admited it. There is a video on yahoo news for whoever is interested in hearing for themselves.

It would probably help your credibility if you could at least manage to get his name right.

...Is it as convincing as all those Youtube videos you posted that purportedly proved that Hamas used civilians as human shields?

Post edited by Byrnzie on
  • Options
    Byrnzie said:

rafie said:

To those of you that doubted it when israel claimed that hamas kidnapped and murdered the three israeli teens two months ago (the specific act that started this current round of hostilities), halad mashal, the leader of hamad, has admited it. There is a video on yahoo news for whoever is interested in
    hearing for themselves.

It would probably help your credibility if you could at least manage to get his name right.

...Is it as convincing as all those Youtube videos you posted that purportedly proved that Hamas used civilians as human shields?

What a suprise, more re-direction from you when the statements you claim to be 100% fact are proven false. Would not expect anything less from you.

And for what it's worth, i did get his name right: halad mashal (parden me if my spelling of it is different then what you are used to. Here it is in hebrew if you prefer חאלד משעל).

• Options
    fuckfuck Posts: 4,069
    rafie said:

Byrnzie said:

rafie said:

To those of you that doubted it when israel claimed that hamas kidnapped and murdered the three israeli teens two months ago (the specific act that started this current round of hostilities), halad mashal, the leader of hamad, has admited it. There is a video on yahoo news for whoever is interested in
    hearing for themselves.

What a suprise, more re-direction from you when the statements you claim to be 100% fact are proven false. Would not expect anything less from you.

And for what it's worth, i did get his name right: halad mashal (parden me if my spelling of it is different then what you are used to. Here it is in hebrew if you prefer חאלד משעל).
    No, his name is Khaled, not halad. Israelis love saying Khamas instead of hamas, and now you can't get Khaled right? lol

Oh, and it's also a lie. He didn't say that. It was allegedly another Hamas official (Samih al-Aruri) who's residing in Turkey, and it doesn't seem like it reflects anything else we've been hearing. Until more information comes forward, it's worth ignoring.
  • Options
    Me and badbrains hit a good place in thread near the top of this page. I'm gonna keep drawing attention to that for a while.
  • Options
    fuck said:

rafie said:

Byrnzie said:

rafie said:

hearing for themselves.

No, his name is Khaled, not halad. Israelis love saying Khamas instead of hamas, and now you can't get Khaled right? lol

Oh, and it's also a lie. He didn't say that. It was allegedly another Hamas official (Samih al-Aruri) who's residing in Turkey, and it doesn't seem like it reflects anything else we've been hearing. Until more information comes forward, it's worth ignoring.
    I was not talking about Samih al-Aruri, I was talking about Khaled Mashal. He also acknowleged that hamas was responsible for the murders.

• Options
    rafie said:

I was not talking about Samih al-Aruri, I was talking about Khaled Mashal. He also acknowleged that hamas was responsible for the murders.

http://www.haaretz.com/news/middle-east/.premium-1.602871
    Khaled Meshal, head of the Hamas political bureau, told Sky News in Arabic on Wednesday that his organization is not behind the kidnapping and murder of the three Israeli teens in the West Bank.

http://www.dailystar.com.lb/News/Middle-East/2014/Jul-26/265229-hamas-not-complicit-in-teens-kidnap-israeli-police.ashx#axzz3BCaUyYor
    The Israeli Police Foreign Press Spokesman, Micky Rosenfeld, appears to have falsified the Israeli government’s claim that Hamas was responsible for the killing of three Israeli settler teens in June, by saying responsibility lies with a lone cell that operated without the complicity of Hamas’ leadership.

...At the time Israeli authorities placed the blame squarely on Hamas, with Israeli Prime Minister Benyamin Netanyahu saying "They were kidnapped and murdered in cold blood by animals in human form. Hamas is responsible and Hamas will pay."

Friday however, there appeared to be break in the official line when BBC journalist Jon Donnison tweeted a series of statements he attributed to the Israeli Police Foreign Press Spokesman, Micky Rosenfeld.

“Israeli police MickeyRosenfeld tells me men who killed 3 Israeli teens def[initely] lone cell, Hamas affiliated but not operating under leadership1/2.”

“Seems to contradict the line from Netanyahu government. 2/2”

The journalist then goes on to tweet a further statement from Rosenfeld which, given that Israeli authorities used Hamas’ culpability as a pretext for its crackdown of the West Bank that saw hundreds of Palestinians arrested and several killed, could cast serious doubts on the Israeli government’s justifications.

“Israeli police spokes Mickey Rosenfeld also said if kidnapping had been ordered by Hamas leadership, they'd have known about it in advance.”
  • Options
    edited August 2014
    rafie said:

fuck said:

rafie said:

Byrnzie said:

rafie said:

hearing for themselves.

It looks like yahoo has removed the video for some reason, but plenty of news sites have reported on it. I am still on a handheld device, so I can not post any links, but just do a quick google news search on khaled meshal and you will find an article in english from an indian news site called zeenews.india.com.
    Post edited by rafie on

• Options
    Holocaust survivors on massacre of gaza

• Options
    badbrains said:

Holocaust survivors on massacre of gaza

Good stuff. Just goes to show that not all Jews support Israel, and even less support it's crimes against the Palestinians.

• Options
    Yeah no issue with this. Good for them.