*** EV Solo - Sydney 2 Fanviews Here 02/12/14 ***

2»

Comments

• -Emma--Emma- Sydney, Australia Posts: 2,864
    B-Rock said:

I did end up getting the ticket which was awesome! Thanks heaps Emma.
    Just unfortunately got stuck behind violent drunks. They had a few complaints against I believe before the incident happened

I'm more annoyed i didn't enjoy bugs as much as I should of haha. Bugs will now always remind me of those drunks!

I'm glad you ended up getting the ticket, but sorry to hear about the violent drunks!

I think I must have been cursed with Sydney tickets...last night at the Opera House the woman seated next to me puked all over herself during a song. It was disgusting, and I had to wait a couple of minutes before I could get up without disturbing the people next to me during "Blackbird".

If I had bought that state theatre ticket, then I would have had a bad experience at every Sydney show!
    PJ: Sydney, 11th February 2003 ♥ Sydney, 26th January 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 20th March 2011 ♥ EV: Perth, 7th February 2014 ♥ EV: Perth, 8th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 11th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 12th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 13th February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 22nd February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 23rd February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 25th February 2014 ♥

Eddie Vedder Tribute Videos - Playlist
    The EDvolution of Dance: youtu.be/-HtF3gRYHnE
    eddievedderhallpass.tumblr.com
  • It was an amazing show, Eddie in great form, shame about a couple of drunk bogans. Bugs was amazing
  • Thanks for sharing your experiences, folks! I'm looking forward to the Brissy show next week. My first time seeing Ed live.
    Seeing Eddie for the first time - 22/2/14
  • I never posted in any of the Sydney threads, just realized I should cause its a month since this show already!
    I flew to Australia from NZ to see the 3 Sydney shows, was sooo worth all the money! The second show was my favourite by far, it had an intense emotional energy to it, and Ed was happy and the crowd was great. The 1st night my seat wasnt great, same for this show, until a lovely lady randomly came up and offered me her spare 4th row centre seat. I was SO HAPPY.

Getting that seat meant I was in the perfect spot to see some of my fave songs that I'd never seen live before, like 'Gone' and 'Future Days' and 'Immortality'! Was the PERFECT setlist. Also meant i was able to get up to the front for the last two songs and lean on the stage right by Ed, so close he nearly stood on my hand hahaha!

He looked over and smiled at me a few times in Hard Sun and then before leaving the stage, came over and gave me a pick. So exciting. Was one of the best shows I've ever seen. Amazing

Didn't think anything could top that day/night until I met Ed the next day before the Opera House show, and he remembered me from the show the night before which pretty much made my LIFE. Getting to shake his hand and talk to him and have him ask my name so he could sign something for me, was like, more than I could ever wish for. The perfect 3 days. Would do it again in a heart beat.

THANKYOU EDDIE
    Pearl Jam Pearl Jam Pearl Jam!

I'm looking to buy a single ticket to Ed's Sydney Opera House show, PM me if you've got a spare! I don't care where the seat is! :D