what's on your mind, right now?

Comments

• CAVSTARR313CAVSTARR313 Posts: 8,756
    Sprunkn7 wrote:
    How long can a kitty last without water? I've had the package a good 10 days.... :fp:
    sounds like you may just find out the hard way :lol:
    (kidding of course, I hope to god nobody would send a kitten)
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,368
    mas cerveza
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • gimmesometruth27gimmesometruth27 St. Fuckin Louis Posts: 22,129
    ed was right. getting to an ebow is a pain in the ass.
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

"Well, you tell him that I don't talk to suckas."
  • mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,368

yup. especially when you're coming out of a finger picking part.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
    mfc2006 wrote:

and you are a bit hammered
    None are more hopelessly enslaved than those who falsely believe that they are free.
    Abrn Hlls '98 - Clarkston 2 '03 - Grd Rpds '06 - Abrn Hlls '06 - Clvd '10 - PJ20 - Berlin 1+2 '12 - Wrigley '13 - Pitt '13- buff '13- Philly 1+2 '13 - Seattle '13
    Caveeze wrote:
    mfc2006 wrote:

and you are a bit hammered
    i was actually just messing around with my old one and i stumbled upon ed's wishlist solo when i was on the b string. you have to get the thing just right between the pickups and get the pickup volume really low to get it to sound ok. plus the sound doesn't start right away. takes time to get the string to vibrate... :fp:
    There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self.- Hemingway

takes time to get the string to vibrate... :fp:

I know, I have been there.. Its almost as if you need a bar or 2 worked into the song to "set it up"
    Caveeze wrote:

I know, I have been there.. Its almost as if you need a bar or 2 worked into the song to "set it up"
    EXACTLY!

might as well just use a real bow...

:idea:

Caveeze wrote:

EXACTLY!

might as well just use a real bow...

:idea:
    Paging Mr. Page..

Grabbing a real bow is cocky as all shit! I totally support this!
    Caveeze wrote:
    Paging Mr. Page..

Grabbing a real bow is cocky as all shit! I totally support this!
    gotta have 4 balls to do that. i guess that's why mike uses one for pendulum..

:lol::lol:

just recorded this and uploaded it. you guys can see what i mean :lol:

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10 ... 0383449534

• samjamsamjam New York Posts: 9,283
    This take home exam is hell. Been staring at this prompt, taking notes, thinking for two hours and I got nothing...and this is only 1 of 2 essays I need to complete for it that I've barely started. Due tomorrow (well, today) at midnight....yes, on a Saturday. :fp: :fp: :evil:
    "Sometimes you find yourself having to put all your faith in no faith."
    ~not a dude~
    2010: MSGx2
    2012: Made In America
    2013: Pittsburgh, Brooklynx2, Hartford, Baltimore
    2014: Leeds, Milton Keynes, Detroit
    2015: Global Citizen Festival
    2016: Phillyx2, MSGx2, Fenwayx2
    2018: Barcelona, Wrigleyx2
    samjam wrote:
    This take home exam is hell. Been staring at this prompt, taking notes, thinking for two hours and I got nothing...and this is only 1 of 2 essays I need to complete for it that I've barely started. Due tomorrow (well, today) at midnight....yes, on a Saturday. :fp: :fp: :evil:
    "Tune in, turn on, and drop out"

kidding of course.. anything we could help you with?
    Caveeze wrote:
    samjam wrote:
    "Tune in, turn on, and drop out"

kidding of course.. anything we could help you with?
    I wish!! It's sorta an essay based on the interpretation of facts...which makes things difficult cuz if I get the facts wrong, I'm screwed and if my interpretation doesn't make sense, I'm also screwed. Hhmph. Good thing I have caffeine. Hopefully I can finish one essay tonight and do one at home tomorrow.

On the plus side, I told myself I'd get myself a Netflix subscription at the end of the semester so I have that to look forward to :)
    ~not a dude~
  • JWPearlJWPearl Posts: 19,893
    Good luck with your exam.

Right now im thinking only Pearl Jammers and other groupies know my story or understand me 8-) :? :cry: :corn:
  • dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,136
    the book
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • SD48277SD48277 Woodstock, NY Posts: 12,242
    It's been 25 years since Pan Am 103. I can't believe it has been that long. I still remember franticly trying to locate my classmates that were studying in London that semester.
    ELITIST FUK
    Looking for people who know me... or at least my story
  • ShimmyMommyShimmyMommy Posts: 7,505
    My dad...
    Lots of love, light and hugs to you all!
    Im over it !!
    Good from far but far from good
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
    So pissed off, everyone thinks i'm attached or taken, not realizing i'm really solo, not looking for games or hurt but thanks to some people, nobody is interested in me because they think i'm trouble :evil: I have family that can vouch this to be sworn true. So pissed off, thanks!
    5 weeks off starts now :D

Last winter break....gonna enjoy this one!
    ~not a dude~
  • Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,339
    Everybody seems to have fun and I'm sitting here working :|
    just saw this on a different site.. :lol::lol::lol:

she-doesnt-wanna-date-me-she-must-be-a-lesbian-thumb.jpg

Look she signs her name, look around her eye will be there ...
    Look around, she’ll always be there....
  • The ice storm we just had, trees are down all over the place and power has been off and on all day. Hoping I can get this load of laundry done before it goes off again :x
    He saw his path, and changed it, chased it, at last
  • FrankieGFrankieG Abingdon MD Posts: 9,095
    How bad would i tbe for me to call in sick on the day before my scheduled vacation? :sick:
    2003: 7/14 NJ ... 2006: 6/1 NJ, 6/3 NJ ... 2007: 8/5 IL ... 2008: 6/24 NY, 6/25 NY, 8/7 EV NJ ... 2009: 10/27 PA, 10/28 PA, 10/30 PA, 10/31 PA
    2010: 5/20 NY, 5/21 NY ... 2011: 6/21 EV NY, 9/3 WI, 9/4 WI ... 2012: 9/2 PA, 9/22 GA ... 2013: 10/18 NY, 10/19 NY, 10/21 PA, 10/22 PA, 10/27 MD
    2015: 9/23 NY, 9/26 NY ... 2016: 4/28 PA, 4/29 PA, 5/1 NY, 5/2 NY, 6/11 TN, 8/7 MA, 11/4 TOTD PA, 11/5 TOTD PA ... 2018: 8/10 WA ---- http://imgur.com/a/nk0s7
  • afroannnieafroannnie Posts: 12,995
    I have to work today... :| but I get to have lunch with my hubby!! :mrgreen:
    Show #13 was a lucky one for me....