**********2018 DALLAS COWBOYS**********

Comments

• Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Deep South Philly Posts: 16,757
    Thank you, Romo Face.
  • lukin2006lukin2006 Posts: 9,087
    Atta boy again Romo ... I'm tired of this team of pretenders, first time in over 40 years being a Cowboy fan that I've felt this frustrated by this team ... I'm pretty mech done with this team. Nothing will change in Dallas quite simply because Jones knows zero about picking players, and I'll bet his kid knows just as little and since I doubt they'll sell ... Why waste a lot of time on this team.
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

"Life Is What Happens To You When Your Busy Making Other Plans" John Lennon
    If Jason Garrett isn't fired I'm done with the Cowboys. Don't care if they end up making playoffs.

Doesn't matter who the coach is ... Problem is Jones ... They'll never win with him.
    I have certain rules I live by ... My First Rule ... I don't believe anything the government tells me ... George Carlin

• dougfloyddougfloyd Fishers, IN Posts: 2,544
    If Jason Garrett isn't fired I'm done with the Cowboys. Don't care if they end up making playoffs.

Yes Jerry please fire him today before he makes it out of the stadium. Unexplainable, awful play calling. The first INT they should have been running the ball to run out the clock and the 2nd INT it looked the receiver stopped running the route to me. :fp:
    1998 - Noblesville
    2000 - Noblesville
    2010 - Noblesville
    2011 - EV solo St Louis, PJ20 Alpine Valley
    2012 - San Fran (Oracle)
    2013 - Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincy, St Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Lexington, Wrigley
    2018 - Wrigley
    2022 - Nashville, St Louis
  • lukin2006 wrote:

Doesn't matter who the coach is ... Problem is Jones ... They'll never win with him.

Maybe so, but he gave him the players that had the Denver, Detroit and this game in their hands. And while romo obviously had a hand in all of them, one has to think after seeing the complete mismanagement of this end game, Garrett has to go.
    Sorry. The world doesn't work the way you tell it to.
  • The Waiting Trophy ManThe Waiting Trophy Man Niagara region, Ontario, Canada Posts: 12,158
    Inexcusable. What a blown opportunity. What an embarrassing joke of a 2nd half. I feel :sick:
    Another habit says it's in love with you
    Another habit says its long overdue
    Another habit like an unwanted friend
    I'm so happy with my righteous self
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,382
    FUCK THIS TEAM. FUCK ROMO. FUCK GARRETT. :x
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • pureocpureoc Posts: 2,383
    How bout them Cowboys?

dez-bryant-walks-off.jpg

Thank you Romo and Garrett for simply not running the ball with a lead in the 4th qtr when you were averaging damn near 10 yds a run with Murray. We got your last coach fired and may have just got Garrett fired if you don't make the playoffs.

Sincerely,

Packers Nation
    Alpine Valley 6/26/98, Alpine Valley 10/8/00, Champaign 4/23/03, Chicago 6/18/03, Alpine Valley 6/21/03, Grand Rapids 10/3/04
    Chicago 5/16/06, Chicago 5/17/06, Grand Rapids 5/19/06
    Milwaukee 6/29/06, Milwaukee 6/30/06, Lollapalooza 8/5/07
    Eddie Solo Milwaukee 8/19/08, Toronto 8/21/09, Chicago 8/23/09
    Chicago 8/24/09, Indianapolis 5/7/10, Ed Chicago 6/29/11, Alpine Valley 9/3/11 and 9/4/11, Wrigley 7/19/13, Moline 10/18/14, Milwaukee 10/20/14
    lukin2006 wrote:

Maybe so, but he gave him the players that had the Denver, Detroit and this game in their hands. And while romo obviously had a hand in all of them, one has to think after seeing the complete mismanagement of this end game, Garrett has to go.

I agree with you totally ... But he also picked Garrett, gave Romo a 100 million, franchised spencer, resigned Ratliff, gave Ware an extension in which is obviously will outlive his usefulness ... Ugh could go on and on about the problems with this team. It's easier to say the positives with this team, when healthy I think Murray is the best player on the O, today he could have been the guy to carry this team, 77 first quarter yards, used sporadically after that ... Why ... My guess Romo choose to pad his own stats with the help of Garrett.

The only players I really like on this team are Smith, Fredericks, Witten, Murray, Lee (can't stay healthy, Ware (doesn't look like he's comfortable as a down lineman).

• eeriepadaveeeriepadave West Chester, PA Posts: 40,710
    must be december, eh fellas?

37599683_its_the_most_wonderful_time_of_the_year_small_answer_10_xlarge.png

:corn: ;)
    bf959b1f-9b77-457c-baf8-038776f33339_zps8a6a389d.jpg?t=1365722973
    8/28/98- Camden, NJ
    10/31/09- Philly
    5/21/10- NYC
    9/2/12- Philly, PA
    7/19/13- Wrigley
    10/19/13- Brooklyn, NY
    10/21/13- Philly, PA
    10/22/13- Philly, PA
    10/27/13- Baltimore, MD
    Tres Mts.- 3/23/11- Philly
    Eddie Vedder- 6/25/11- Philly
  • :lol:

Snatched defeat from the jaws of victory.

Losing that game took work.
    "My brain's a good brain!"
  • jason_94jason_94 Toledo, OH Posts: 1,872
    dougfloyd wrote:

Yes Jerry please fire him today before he makes it out of the stadium. Unexplainable, awful play calling. The first INT they should have been running the ball to run out the clock and the 2nd INT it looked the receiver stopped running the route to me. :fp:

This is just an outsiders perspective....

Jerry Jones does just seem to throw money around and have no idea how to run a team.

Garrett said the last INT play was a run call that Romo audibled out of.

The WR on the last play settled in the open zone because of the coverage. Bad read by Romo.

Bryant, the prima donna, leaving early was total bush league & immature, much like his whole career.

And I don't hear many people talking about the pitiful defense. Neither Garrett or Romo are on the field attempting to play defense. GB had 5 2nd half drives that led to 5 TDs. All Dallas had to do was stop 1 of those and they can hang on for the win. Can't blame Garrett or Romo for that.
    3/22/94 Cleveland, OH
    9/21/96 Toronto, ON
    8/26/98 Cleveland, OH
    5/09/10 Cleveland, OH
    9/03/11 East Troy, WI PJ20
    9/04/11 East Troy, WI PJ20
    7/19/13 Chicago, IL Wrigley Field
    10/11/13 Pittsburgh, PA
    10/12/13 Buffalo, NY
    12/06/13 Seattle, WA
    10/16/14 Detroit, MI
    10/17/14 Moline, IL
    8/20/16 Chicago, IL Wrigley Field
    8/22/16 Chicago, IL Wrigley Field
    jason_94 wrote:
    [
    Bryant, the prima donna, leaving early was total bush league & immature, much like his whole career.

And I don't hear many people talking about the pitiful defense. Neither Garrett or Romo are on the field attempting to play defense. GB had 5 2nd half drives that led to 5 TDs. All Dallas had to do was stop 1 of those and they can hang on for the win. Can't blame Garrett or Romo for that.

Well the d left after halftime ...so he stayed longer than half of his team. We know how bad this d is ... imo opinion Romo had a chance not once but twice at the end of the game to carry this team to victory ... he never did that.

• The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,141
    i hope romo will be your quarterback for the next 20 years, somehow.
    chinese-happy.jpg

my guess is you've never been accused of being a classy Philadelphia sports fan ... especially considering your team got bitched slapped by a not very good Minnesota team on its 3rd qb using its 3rd string running back and a extremely banged up secondary ... ;):lol::lol::lol:

• jason_94 wrote:
    This is just an outsiders perspective....

Jerry Jones does just seem to throw money around and have no idea how to run a team.

Garrett said the last INT play was a run call that Romo audibled out of.

The WR on the last play settled in the open zone because of the coverage. Bad read by Romo.

Jerry Jones aside (can the NFL suspend him a la Steinbrenner, so they can get one of their premier franchises back on track?), all of that still falls at Garrett's feet. The D is on him, also. As for Romo - sometimes the leader has to step in and protect players from their own weaknesses. He should have insisted on a run with no chance to change. Worst case, 2 minutes, no TO's and ball near own 20. Best case - GB hadn't stopped Murray all day regardless of what look they were giving. He needed 2 runs of 3 yards each. And, what about running earlier in the half?

Bottom line - this game is entirely 100% Garrett's fault. He's a .500 coach with no playoffs. If he somehow wins the next 2 weeks, he will make the playoffs going 6-0 vs. the NFC Least and 3-7 vs. the rest of the league with some horrendous losses. He should be done save for a run to the Conference Championship.
    There more likely to lose the next 2 ... I get the feeling Garrett has lost this team, and the defensive players long ago have lost confidence in the defensive scheme. Change needs to happen, all the coaches except Marinelli needs to be shown the door, the problem I'm not sure any solid coaching candidate would ever come here. Look at how dysfunctional this team is, the owner is talking to the media about how the d needs to try something different, he's says Romo needs to step up his December play, you got his kid giving injury reports and on and on. What other sports franchise is run like that, the only way It'll change in Dallas is if Jones hires a GM and gets out of everyone's way, and I doubt that will ever happen. If they do win another Super Bowl it'll be more by chance than anything the front office does. Did anyone hear how loud it was when Green Bay was scoring, that tells me a lot the locals are staying away ... I wish Jones would look out luxery box and see the place half empty, then maybe real change would happen.

• fifefife Posts: 3,327
    I am not even close to being a cowboys fan, but if i was i would not be happy with the comments in the media. for example, garrent saying `bill calls the plays`or Garrent saying that the last INT was an aubile from Romo and that it was supposed to be a running play.

this is a coaching staff fighting to keep their jobs and the stupid owner allowing this crap to go on.
    lukin2006 wrote:

my guess is you've never been accused of being a classy Philadelphia sports fan ... especially considering your team got bitched slapped by a not very good Minnesota team on its 3rd qb using its 3rd string running back and a extremely banged up secondary ... ;):lol::lol::lol:

hey i thought we were friends?

and i love your quarterback. how could you have possibly taken that the wrong way?

:lol:
    chinese-happy.jpg
    lukin2006 wrote:

and i love your quarterback. how could you have possibly taken that the wrong way?

No hard feelings here, that's why the winky face. You should also hope Garrett coaches them for 20 years, if he just calls,12-13 more run plays everyone is likely talking about what a great day Romo had.

fife wrote:
    I am not even close to being a cowboys fan, but if i was i would not be happy with the comments in the media. for example, garrent saying `bill calls the plays`or Garrent saying that the last INT was an aubile from Romo and that it was supposed to be a running play.

this is a coaching staff fighting to keep their jobs and the stupid owner allowing this crap to go on.

Agreed ... We all know it, but I've never heard Garrett take responsibility. It's not in his nature...but 12-13 more run plays and we aren't even discussing this...GB Showed no ability to stop the run, yet only 18 run plays called :fp: :oops:.

lukin2006 wrote:
    lukin2006 wrote:

No hard feelings here, that's why the winky face. You should also hope Garrett coaches them for 20 years, if he just calls,12-13 more run plays everyone is likely talking about what a great day Romo had.

i endured a decade and a half of andy reid. you don't have to tell me about wanting your team to run the ball more (actually the vikings game looked like a game he would call-brutal).

hey for what it's worth, i also genuinely like and respect your general manager. hope that guy stinks around a while....hey oh.
    chinese-happy.jpg
    i
    hey for what it's worth, i also genuinely like and respect your general manager. hope that guy stinks around a while....hey oh.

And the owner really likes our GM ... his job his safe :lol::lol::lol:.

• Jerry says all is well in Dallas. And their bad D makes for exciting entertainment. :fp:
  • myoung321myoung321 Posts: 2,855
    Seems being talked about, good or bad is good enough for Jerry... winning seems to take a backseat.
    "The heart and mind are the true lens of the camera." - Yusuf Karsh

As long as Jerry looks out of his luxury box and sees the stadium full he's happy ... I doubt much will ever change in Dallas as long as the stadium is packed every week ... imo.

• wvueers1wvueers1 Phoenix, AZ Posts: 61
    1 Freakin' playoff win in 17 years . . .

If there is no playoff win this season, it will be 1 playoff win in 18 years. Jerry Jones is a pox upon the Cowboy's house.
    Fan since the beginning, but 1st PJ concert ever -- Phoenix, AZ 11-19-13

Love boat captain
    Take the reigns,.. steer us towards the clear.

M.Y.T.H. is
    Belief in the game controls that keeps us in a box of fear

tumblr_mtr7i1ZXuo1r0d33so1_400.gif
  • wvueers1 wrote:

If there is no playoff win this season, it will be 1 playoff win in 18 years. Jerry Jones is a pox upon the Cowboy's house.

So can we finally declare Jimmy Johnson the winner?
  • wvueers1wvueers1 Phoenix, AZ Posts: 61
    wvueers1 wrote:

So can we finally declare Jimmy Johnson the winner?

A loooooooooooonnnnnnngggggggg time ago! :)

Jerry is a knee jerk reactionary who simply thinks if he throws money at a problem it will go away.

Long Live Jimmy Johnson! How 'bout dem Cowboys?!
    Fan since the beginning, but 1st PJ concert ever -- Phoenix, AZ 11-19-13

Love boat captain
    Take the reigns,.. steer us towards the clear.

M.Y.T.H. is
    Belief in the game controls that keeps us in a box of fear

tumblr_mtr7i1ZXuo1r0d33so1_400.gif
    Let's not forget that the only constant is Jerry since their last Super Bowl ... This franchise is in a free fall with no end in site because his son will be taking over when Jerry steps down. My guess is if they win a Super Bowl it'll be by chance or if the Jone's end up so embarrassed they hire a GM.