Extra Tickets for Sale/Trade- Post HERE

Comments

• looking for a single to LA2 for my buddy... PM me if you got somethin!
    San Diego 10/25/00
    Irvine 6/03/03
    Los Angeles 7/9/06
    Los Angeles 7/10/06
    Los Angeles 7/12/08 (VH1 Rock Honors the Who)
    Los Angeles 10/01/09
    Los Angeles 4/12/08 (EV solo)
    Los Angeles 10/06/09
    MSG 5/20/10
    San Diego 7/5/11 (EV solo)
    Los Angeles 11/23/13
    Los Angeles 11/24/13
    Sao Paulo, Brazil 11/14/15
  • I'm looking for one GA for LA2. I have a GA for Portland or Spokane that I can trade, or if you just want the cash I can pay too.

Thanks!
  • Looking for a single 10C ticket for Saturday, Los Angeles. GA preferred but I'd take anything at all. I have a pair of concourse tickets (6A) for that night that I'd be willing to trade (2 for 1), or of course I can pay cash, and/or offer PJ merch (I have tons of posters and vinyl and some other cool stuff), and/or offer to get to the venue suppppppper early to save a good spot for us (if it's a floor ticket). PM if you can help me out, please!
    Everything has chains...Absolutely nothing's changed. - PJ

“The only way to deal with an unfree world is to become so absolutely free that your very existence is an act of rebellion.” - Albert Camus
  • Hey there, just looking for a single ticket for the show in Seattle. Decided this morning to fly up after seeing the last two shows, cant miss it. Thx all!

jeff
  • I TOO am still looking for a Ticket for Day 2 , GA preferably... just one ticket... PLEEEAAASSSEE!!!

(ok, im done begging.... maybe)
  • dana_bdana_b Posts: 141
    I have one extra reserved for Portland if anyone's interested. :)
  • Looking for one Oakland GA ticket. Trying to treat my brother to an experience he'll never forget. Of course willing to pay for the ticket as well as a few beers at the show. :) Thanks!
  • I have a good buddy looking for a decent ticket (not nosebleeds) for Oakland. Me? I'll be down in GA, but already promised my second tic to another friend. If anyone has extra gimme a shout! Thanks.
  • whatdudewhatdude Posts: 143
    edited November 2013
    SOLD~!!!!!!!!!

LA1 Tickets Available. Due to a medical illness while on vacation, the wife and I are not going to be back for tomorrow's show. Thus, need to sell my TM tix at face. PM me please. Paypal preferred. Thanks.

Pearl Jam
    Los Angeles Sports Arena, Los Angeles, CA
    Sat, Nov 23, 2013 07:30 PM
    Section CON17
    Row 1
    Seat 13,14
    Seat Map: https://www.ticketmaster.com/seatingcha ... 764/49589/
    Post edited by whatdude on
    10/30/93 SJ, 6/24/95 SF Polo Fields, 7/15/06 SF, 12/2/06 Hawai'i, 6/24/08 MSG1, 6/25/08 MSG2, 8/28/09 OutsideLands SF, 10/9/09 SD, 10/23/10 Bridge I, 9/25/11 Vancouver, 9/30/12 Missoula, 10/3/12 Oracle Openworld, 7/19/13 Wrigley Field, 11/26/13 Oakland, 10/22/14 Denver, 10/25/14 Bridge I, 5/1/16 MSG1, 5/2/16 MSG2, 8/5/16 Fenway 1, 8/7/16 Fenway 2, 8/20/16 Wrigley Field 1, 8/22/16 Wrigley Field 2, 8/8/18 Seattle 1, 8/10/18 Seattle 2, 8/13/18 Missoula, 9/2/18 Fenway 1, 9/4/18 Fenway 2 
  • I am looking for 1 or 2 GA tickets to both LA 1 and LA 2. I have a 10C res pair for LA 1 for trade. I'm also looking for 1 or 2 GA for Portland. Please let me know if you can help, thanks.
    1/95 DC 7/95 Chicago Tor Tol Cha 96 AlpV I II Chi St L KC 98 BSB I II 99 Phx Vegas Fresno SBern 00 BSB I II 01 (met ed) Vegas Phx Fargo St. Paul Chicago Alpine V Indy Col Virg Phi I II MSG I II (got on DVD!) 03 Calg 05 Clev Vegas LA I II SBar 06 Lon Dus Cop Nij Bel 07 Phi I II DC MSG I II Har BOS I II 08, LA3/4, SD '09, MSG I II '10, Missoula, London ONT, Wrigley, SD, LA1/2, Portland. Wrigley '16 I and II. 
  • Need tixs to LA 1 Pleaseeeeeeeeee!! Pleaseeee in any seat!!!
  • robbierobbie Posts: 882
    still desperate for portland pair, and 1 seattle GA......... heres to hoping.
  • Purex37Purex37 Chicago Posts: 167
    I have a pair of ticketmaster tickets for sale for Saturday's LA show. PM if interested.
    Why go, Animal?
    Foxy Mop in my tree, no way. 
    Gods' Dice Get Right
    Come back amongst the waves yellow moon.
    https://www.instagram.com/knowcode/

• I'm going to guess this is a huge long shot, but i have...
    1 RESERVED SEATING Calgary, December 2.
    I'm coming down from Edmonton that afternoon and can't seem to find anyone to go with me.
    Looking for face value for tickets.
    Cheers!
    08-09-2009 Calgary
    09-21-2011 Calgary
    09-23-2011 Edmonton
    12-02-2013 Calgary
    456xxx
  • PJ212PJ212 Posts: 811
    Hi,
    My ticket buddy had a family emergency and won't be at the LA Shows.

I have an extra 10c RES for LA2. Do you have an extra LA1?
    2000: CLT, Greensboro, 2003: MSG 1 & 2, 2008: MSG 1 & 2, 2009: LA 2 & 3, 2011: Vancouver, 2012: Missoula, 2013: Wrigley, Brooklyn 1 & 2, Voodoo, SD, LA 1 & 2, OAK, PDX, Vancouver, SEA, 2014: Cincy, ACL1, Tulsa, Lincoln, Memphis, Moline, St. Paul, MKE, DEN, Bridge 1 & 2, 2015: GCF, Mexico City, 2016: FLL, MIA, TPA, Greenville, Hampton, Columbia, MSG 1 & 2, Bonnaroo, Telluride, Fenway 1 & 2, Wrigley 1 & 2, 2017: ROHF, 2018: Padova, Rome, Prague, Seattle 1 & 2, Missoula, Wrigley 1
  • ScreamHello_33ScreamHello_33 Orlando, FL Posts: 57
    Hi. I have two Ticketmaster seats to Sunday's LA show for face + fees. They're in concourse 11A....so, towards the back-ish, but should still be pretty decent. I can meet you before the show on Sunday, or even at the show on Saturday if you'll be going to that one, too. Thanks...
  • wcstrikerwcstriker Posts: 20
    edited November 2013
    I have one GA fan club ticket for LA1 11/23 available. I can meet outside the venue or around USC tomorrow around 6:30. PM me if you want it. It's 12:47 AM PST now, I'll be waking up around 9 and will check then to start returning messages if any. Face value of course (sorry can't trade for other shows)
    Frank

EDIT: Got a bunch of replies so starting at the first and moving down if needed. It's likely gone.
    Post edited by wcstriker on
  • Mia11Mia11 Posts: 78
    Hey there

Need 1 GA ticket for Portland:)
  • jb1168jb1168 Posts: 80
    edited February 2016
    Post edited by jb1168 on
  • WC, I sent you a PM regarding tonight's LA GA ticket!

Thanks,
    Dan
  • andrew68andrew68 Toronto Posts: 1,791
    WTT - OAK, PORT, SPOK 10C RESERVED FOR GA

have reserved 10C pairs for oakland, portland and spokane...looking to swap for GA for all 3....FYI my Phoenix 10C reserved were 1st row centre floors behind GA
    Any new realizations... would have to wait...
    Til he had more time,... more time...
    Time to dream,... to himself... he waves goodbye,
    To himself... I'll see you on the other side...
  • Hi, i'm looking for 1 ticket for tonight's LA 1 show. Can meet pretty much anytime and pay for the ticket. Please PM if you have an extra. Thanks!
  • wcstriker wrote:
    I have one GA fan club ticket for LA1 11/23 available. I can meet outside the venue or around USC tomorrow around 6:30. PM me if you want it. It's 12:47 AM PST now, I'll be waking up around 9 and will check then to start returning messages if any. Face value of course (sorry can't trade for other shows)
    Frank

Trying to PM you but the message keeps getting stuck in my outbox. Would love to take the ticket off your hands if it's available. I can meet you whenever. Trying like mad to get my sister into the pit.
  • I need one ticket for tonight's show. I thought I was going to be out of town, but now I'm in. I am begging for the board's kindness. I can meet anytime and have cash. Thank you so much 10c!!
  • Trying new strategy: anyone selling a lower level behind the stage ticket for the Seattle show?
    Anyone?
    Bueller?
  • I have an extra ticket for tonight's show - not a great seat (Concourse 11), but still a seat. Looking for under face (I'm willing to eat most of the service fees). I'm also going to be sending several PM's right now to try to get this ticket accounted for, so the first positive response will get it.
    http://mastersofourdomain.blogspot.com/

My Movie/Music Reviews & Sports Blog
  • I have an extra ticket for tonight's show - not a great seat (Concourse 11), but still a seat. Looking for under face (I'm willing to eat most of the service fees). I'm also going to be sending several PM's right now to try to get this ticket accounted for, so the first positive response will get it.

Found a taker ...
    http://mastersofourdomain.blogspot.com/

My Movie/Music Reviews & Sports Blog
  • Extra Portland res ticket. Pm if interested.
  • ISO just one GA trying to be able to see just one show close up this tour. Don't think I'll be able to go, but if there's a miracle out there, I'll pack up and hightail it up to LA! Pleeeeeeeaaase!!!
  • ISO just one GA trying to be able to see just one show close up this tour. Don't think I'll be able to go, but if there's a miracle out there, I'll pack up and hightail it up to LA! Pleeeeeeeaaase!!!