Options

Trading My Vault #1 CD For Jeff's 2011 Or 2013 Pick

2»

Comments

• Options
    Dead Man WalkingDead Man Walking Toronto-ish Posts: 2,761
    I'll keep an eye on ebay for you, i work online all day so happy to help if one comes up.
    Thanks for the offer...and no, we weren't bidding against each other, I never got a change to submit my bid.

Some one on here has already shed some light on the Jeff pick and it was used the entire tour, not just at Alpine.

congrats on winning that one...It was really dumb move on my behalf to watch the auction for three days and then forget to log in to bid. Doi.
  • Options
    Paul AndrewsPaul Andrews Posts: 2,489
    I'll keep an eye on ebay for you, i work online all day so happy to help if one comes up.
    Thanks for the offer...and no, we weren't bidding against each other, I never got a change to submit my bid.

Some one on here has already shed some light on the Jeff pick and it was used the entire tour, not just at Alpine.

congrats on winning that one...It was really dumb move on my behalf to watch the auction for three days and then forget to log in to bid. Doi.

Jeff picks are fair rare by virtue of him using his fingers for most songs. I didn't see many come out in the three Aussie shows in 2009 where i was right in front of him on the rail. Same with Stone, he didn't flick too many either.

Given that I put in a pretty high max mid with a few seconds to go, you or I would have paid a crazy price if you had bid i think. It was probably best for us both. 8-)

If you see one on the bay and its end time is during your sleep time and my wake time, I'm happy to put the last second bid in for you.
  • Options
    Dead Man WalkingDead Man Walking Toronto-ish Posts: 2,761
    edited February 2014
    I've got the Vault #1 CD and I'm looking to trade it for one of Jeff's "Fells Like PJ40" picks from 2011. I have a friend looking for one of these picks so I thought I'd try and help him out. I'm also looking for one of Jeff's three (not picky) 2013/14 picks from the Lightning Bolt tour.

Get at me if you've got one.
    Post edited by Dead Man Walking on
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,721
    bump