*** Buffalo Fanviews Here 10/12/13 ***

12346»

Comments

• BenBracey wrote:
    MayDay10 wrote:
    It also helps that everyone in Buffalo hates the Sabres right now

But we got a win last night! hahaha. Ugh.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    If hope can grow from dirt like me ...
  • Great show, crowd was really good, loved the setlist, well worth the trip from Chicago!
    Wrigley - August 22, 2016 / Wrigley - August 20, 2016 / Tampa - April 11, 2016 / Miami - April 9, 2016 / Ft Lauderdale - April 8, 2016
    Milwaukee - October 20, 2014 / Moline - October 17, 2014 / St Louis - October 3, 2014
    Buffalo - October 12, 2013 / Wrigley - July 19, 2013
    Missoula - September 30, 2012
    East Troy, WI - September 4, 2011 / East Troy, WI - September 3, 2011
    Milwaukee - June 30, 2006
    Chicago - October 9, 2000
    Chicago - June 29, 1998 / East Troy, WI - June 26, 1998
  • DURPDURP OhighO Posts: 2,180
    If you were not there you missed out.
    My butt itches!
  • I saw pittsburgh they went on at 8:21, has that abeen about the case elsewhere? What time did they go on in Buffalo>?
    Sea wrote:
    Pearl Jam
    Buffalo, NY
    First Niagara Center
    Oct 12, 2013
    Set List

01. Pendulum-(from the new album “Lightning Bolt”)
    02. Low Light
    03. Sometimes
    04. Corduroy
    05. Lightning Bolt-(from the new album “Lightning Bolt”)
    06. Mind Your Manners-(from the new album “Lightning Bolt”)
    07. Do The Evolution
    (after a short pause while the band discuss the set list Ed talks about playing Buffalo and the enthusiasm of the audience. He says, “we were going to hit you with four or five fast ones but then we thought, ‘were gonna be here a while, we need to pace ourselves.’)
    08. Immortality
    (Ed introduces the next song as being “written by Jeff on the 12 string bass and Mike McCready on the 12 string....I don’t know what that thing is....” The band starts to play but Ed is a little lost. He says, “c’mon we haven’t played this before...take two”)
    09. My Father’s Son-from the new album “Lightning Bolt”)
    10. Even Flow
    11. Swallowed Whole-(from the new album “Lightning Bolt”)
    12. Sirens-(from the new album “Lightning Bolt”)
    13. Once
    14. Comatose
    (Ed tells a story about the rest of the band recording “Mirror Ball” with Neil Young. Ed walked in when the band were counting how many songs they had. Neil says, “We got nine songs, if you have one we will have ten.” Ed replied, “I don’t have a song...I got shit.” Neil says, “I Got Shit”, thats the song. Write it.”)
    15. I Got Shit
    16. Infallible-(from the new album “Lightning Bolt”)
    17. Present Tense
    18. State Of Love And Trust
    19. Porch

Encore Break 1
    (Band comes back and Ed mentions how much he likes the Buffalo Sabres logo. Someone in the crowd is shouting at Ed. He says, “It looks like you are shouting something at me but I lost my hearing about ’95. I think this song was written not long after that. It is about not having enough time at home(?))
    20. Off He Goes
    21. Yellow Moon-(from the new album “Lightning Bolt”)
    (Ed says “this next song is about family, sort of.” He mentions that he heard today that his daughter scored her first goal at soccer. He hated to miss it but the great audience helps not mind so much.)
    22. Future Days-(from the new album “Lightning Bolt”)
    (Facing crowd Ed says, “if this is what it feels like to play to the big city we are gonna turn around and play to the small town”. The band then faces to the back of the venue (like they do for “Last Kiss”). Matt plays a small kit. Ed stands on Matt’s drum riser and sings in Matt’s vocal mic. Jeff and Stone stand on the small rise Matt’s small kit is on.)
    23. Elderly Woman Behind The Counter In A Small Town
    24. Rats
    25. Got Some
    26. Rearviewmirror

Encore Break 2

(Ed debates what people from Buffalo are called. Buffaloans? Buffalos? Jeff suggests Bison. Ed then says that the next song describes the way the feel right now)
    27. Go
    28. Alive
    29. Baba O’Riley-(Townshend)
    30. Indifference

Please share your experiences of the show here...the Fanview threads are preserved on the board.

Please keep the Fanview threads for Fanviews. It's ok to begin another thread on discussions of other topics and/or debates.

Thank you! :)
  • They went on at 8:20
    Mine is mine and yours won't take it's place
  • DURPDURP OhighO Posts: 2,180
    After a few days sitting and remembering I have to say this was a great show.

Pendulum is an excellent opener. Hearing all the songs from LB that they played for the first time was awesome for me.

I really was floored when Immortality was played then a few songs later Present Tense wow just wow. The restarts don't bother me that much. It shows they are human and even pro's screw up sometimes. They way the band just laughs it off and goes again is pretty cool.

Met a bunch of cool people met people who were jealous of my sweet ass name tag. If you saw it then you know what I am talking about. The crowd was very cool and in to it a lot. I had one asshole in front of me just shouting stupid shit. But that happens and didn't ruin the experience for me.

Overall it was a great night for me. My only complaint that the band could fix is the merch prices. Come on $35 frigging dollars for a tee shirt. I have to talk my self into buying a $20 tee a $35 one isn't going to happen. Also by watching people it seemed like the merch line was moving slower than a snail.

Pearl Jam over all get's an A for this show.

Videos I took from the show

I Got Shit
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcofLwfbZ3E&feature=share&list=UUuD3te4eDqnLpFwjt5ozj0A

Future Days
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=royv7dMK9jI&feature=share&list=UUuD3te4eDqnLpFwjt5ozj0A

Pendulum
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x4VcG11Oock&feature=share&list=UUuD3te4eDqnLpFwjt5ozj0A
    My butt itches!
  • EJE201EJE201 Mason, MI Posts: 319
    Great show. Really liked the new songs live. I met some really nice people waiting in the GA line. #7 in line Michigan guy with the tigers shirt here. I wish I could remember everyone's names but at least I had the honor of having a beer with the tambourine rock star and his buddy after the show.

The GA situation was a mess. The head security guard had no plan up until about 15 minutes before doors were opened. He decided to open up the doors one by one instead of holding the unlocked doors until they were all ready. I was first in line at my door and had to sit there and watch people rush in through the other unlocked door until he got to ours. They very easily could have had only one door opened and let people in two by two into the venue. Sure it might have taken a half hour to get everyone in but you wouldn't have to deal with the mad dash and potential injury. It was not safe at all. I also was stupid enough to stop for the guy who said you needed an X marked on your ticket stub. I'm still kicking myself for that.

I was there at 8 a.m. everyone was super cool up front and it was almost like a brotherhood. People vowed to take care of each other. The problem was after the lines were split into two the dynamics changed and it seemed much more tense. I ended up far right rail between Stone and the end of the stage. Luckily not as bad as the Kentucky couple on their anniversary that was #1-2 in line at 6:30 a.m. I think they were practically up against the wings on the far end of the rail on Mike's side.

My little rant is about the people treating this as though it was the food line during the depression. Its just amazing being able to hang around with people in line all day, honor the number system, share pizza we pitched in for, realize you sold someone your spare tickets a few years back at a show and then when those same people get ahead of you after the mad scramble cluster f*%& into the second lineup indoors they look you in the eye and say "should have picked a different line man". It was cutthroat. Shit even if you don't want to reorder the line like the people up front talked about hours before at least don't give me the figurative kick in the balls. I'm sure this was more due to the fact that there were now a couple hundred people in ten lines inside breathing down everyone's neck waiting to hit the floor like the running of the bulls.

Of course of all people to get stuck next to after the scramble for the rail I get stuck next to the same people. I ended up with one arm on the rail standing sideways and people got real aggressive for spots and pinched me off. Of course the significant other of said person shows up a few minutes later and weaseled her way up to the rail and knocked me back to second row. Later when confronted she says I should have fought back and not let her. Like I was supposed to start a cat fight right there. I mentioned karma was a bitch and gracefully held my second row spot. Thankfully the guy in front of me was nice enough (and very irritated at them after not being able to stand the woman's constant elbows and pushing while waiting for the band) and gives me his spot on the rail. If you are reading this I am very grateful for the spot and glad it wasn't just me that thought they were annoying. (Good luck with your organic chemistry homework or whatever it was you were trying to study in line. Don't worry she was complaining about my broad shoulders and firm grip on the rail all night :D). Luckily once the music started everything was good and I rocked it out on the rail.

Yes I am bitching about having a second row spot but after waiting in line for 12 hours and knowing that some people around me were there for only a couple hours it makes me wish the venue was much more organized with the GA line. At least I got to witness up close a new friend have the show of his life. Congrats Remington, you deserved it.

Am I a sore loser? Yes. Will I do it again if there are more GA tours? You bet. 99% PJ fans are awesome.
    Let's say knowledge is a tree,
    It's growing up just like me
  • EJE201 wrote:
    Great show. Really liked the new songs live. I met some really nice people waiting in the GA line. #7 in line Michigan guy with the tigers shirt here. I wish I could remember everyone's names but at least I had the honor of having a beer with the tambourine rock star and his buddy after the show.

The GA situation was a mess. The head security guard had no plan up until about 15 minutes before doors were opened. He decided to open up the doors one by one instead of holding the unlocked doors until they were all ready. I was first in line at my door and had to sit there and watch people rush in through the other unlocked door until he got to ours. They very easily could have had only one door opened and let people in two by two into the venue. Sure it might have taken a half hour to get everyone in but you wouldn't have to deal with the mad dash and potential injury. It was not safe at all. I also was stupid enough to stop for the guy who said you needed an X marked on your ticket stub. I'm still kicking myself for that.

I was there at 8 a.m. everyone was super cool up front and it was almost like a brotherhood. People vowed to take care of each other. The problem was after the lines were split into two the dynamics changed and it seemed much more tense. I ended up far right rail between Stone and the end of the stage. Luckily not as bad as the Kentucky couple on their anniversary that was #1-2 in line at 6:30 a.m. I think they were practically up against the wings on the far end of the rail on Mike's side.

My little rant is about the people treating this as though it was the food line during the depression. Its just amazing being able to hang around with people in line all day, honor the number system, share pizza we pitched in for, realize you sold someone your spare tickets a few years back at a show and then when those same people get ahead of you after the mad scramble cluster f*%& into the second lineup indoors they look you in the eye and say "should have picked a different line man". It was cutthroat. Shit even if you don't want to reorder the line like the people up front talked about hours before at least don't give me the figurative kick in the balls. I'm sure this was more due to the fact that there were now a couple hundred people in ten lines inside breathing down everyone's neck waiting to hit the floor like the running of the bulls.

Of course of all people to get stuck next to after the scramble for the rail I get stuck next to the same people. I ended up with one arm on the rail standing sideways and people got real aggressive for spots and pinched me off. Of course the significant other of said person shows up a few minutes later and weaseled her way up to the rail and knocked me back to second row. Later when confronted she says I should have fought back and not let her. Like I was supposed to start a cat fight right there. I mentioned karma was a bitch and gracefully held my second row spot. Thankfully the guy in front of me was nice enough (and very irritated at them after not being able to stand the woman's constant elbows and pushing while waiting for the band) and gives me his spot on the rail. If you are reading this I am very grateful for the spot and glad it wasn't just me that thought they were annoying. (Good luck with your organic chemistry homework or whatever it was you were trying to study in line. Don't worry she was complaining about my broad shoulders and firm grip on the rail all night :D). Luckily once the music started everything was good and I rocked it out on the rail.

Yes I am bitching about having a second row spot but after waiting in line for 12 hours and knowing that some people around me were there for only a couple hours it makes me wish the venue was much more organized with the GA line. At least I got to witness up close a new friend have the show of his life. Congrats Remington, you deserved it.

Am I a sore loser? Yes. Will I do it again if there are more GA tours? You bet. 99% PJ fans are awesome.

Wholly shit...people actually lined up at 6am fuckin nuts!

If I was any of the guys in the band I would have came out there and told you to come in and take a fuckin nap on the tour bus or something. Then again...they were most likely sleeping themselves. I know PJ is great but no fuckin way I'm waiting for that long in a line. Even if they were playing my backyard Barby Q. You got some serious stamina brother/sister...lol

And yeah it really sucks how people can be REAL assholes sometimes.

You deserved to be sitting on stage off to the side for that kind of dedication!

Kharma is real
    Oh dear dad
    Can you see me now
    I am myself
    Like you somehow
    I'll ride the wave
    Where it takes me
    I'll hold the pain
    Release me
  • EJE201 wrote:

I was number 8; I branched off over to the west end. Luckily for me, the people I went over with really looked out for one another. I remember seeing you in the pit, I had a black EV shirt and Orioles hat, shocked you were in the second row, and even more shocked to hear about Kentucky. That entire day was mismanaged by the staff at First Niagara. Glad you made it up to the rail.
    "You cannot escape the responsibility of tomorrow by evading it today."- Abraham Lincoln
  • did they release this show for download yet?
  • Greetings from Kentucky!

Hey guys, we were talking about the show and the GA experience and figured we'd check the forum to see if anyone we met in line had posted. It's great to hear that everybody enjoyed the show! This was our first GA show, so we weren't sure what to expect. We rolled in Friday afternoon ready to set up our tent on the sidewalk and weather the cold overnight or until we were arrested or asked to leave (haha!). Admittedly, we were somewhat relieved to be able to sleep in a bed! We got back to the arena a little before 6 am, just in time to see the tour buses roll in. That in itself made the early arrival worth it - really cool to see! A three-word summary of predawn Buffalo in October: really, really cold! As you guys have already commented, the early morning GA line folks were all great; you guys made us glad to be a part of this and proud to call ourselves fans of this band. It really was like a brotherhood. We were blown away by the positivity, comradery, and commitment among all of us. Having had the privilege to meet and hang out with you guys all day really made the experience special for us. We did get some negative vibe from some folks who showed up later and informed security of their plans to beat us to the floor "no matter what" and going so far as to inform my wife that they didn't care how long we'd been in line and so forth, at one point saying these types of things loudly enough to be sure we heard them. While they did make good on their promise with some elbowing and shoving when the mad dash began (yeah, that probably could've been handled better by the venue), we did make it to the rail right in front of Mr. McCready and had the privilege of watching him wail up close for the duration of the show. As I picked up a guitar myself as a kid after hearing "Alive" for the first time, it was really a tremendous experience. I officially had my face melted from my skull during the "Immortality" solo!

We actually cheered the loudest when we saw our man from the GA line get a tambourine from Ed - the look on your face made the evening! I craned my neck to see if I could get a look your way when the band kicked off "Present Tense." To see this guy teary-eyed and visibly exhasted after the show reaffirmed my love of this band and singlehandedly confirms their continued relevancy to its fans. Thanks to all you guys for making this an experience we will never forget and to the band for a great set. This was our gift to each other for our second anniversary and was my wife's first Pearl Jam show after waiting 20 years for the opportunity. While some things could've been different from a logistical standpoint, we have absolutely no complaints and truly feel lucky to have been there all day with some great people and to have heard some great music. Again, thanks to all!
  • uninnocent-uninnocent- Posts: 5,959
    MayDay10 wrote:

It also helps that everyone in Buffalo hates the Sabres right now
    There must still have been a few people who enjoy the Sabres at the show. They were quite vocal about me wearing my Sittler jersey. Go Leafs!
  • SarahMcNadiaSarahMcNadia Ontario / Québec Posts: 195
    zbarnett wrote:
    Greetings from Kentucky!

Hey guys, we were talking about the show and the GA experience and figured we'd check the forum to see if anyone we met in line had posted. It's great to hear that everybody enjoyed the show! This was our first GA show, so we weren't sure what to expect. We rolled in Friday afternoon ready to set up our tent on the sidewalk and weather the cold overnight or until we were arrested or asked to leave (haha!). Admittedly, we were somewhat relieved to be able to sleep in a bed! We got back to the arena a little before 6 am, just in time to see the tour buses roll in. That in itself made the early arrival worth it - really cool to see! A three-word summary of predawn Buffalo in October: really, really cold! As you guys have already commented, the early morning GA line folks were all great; you guys made us glad to be a part of this and proud to call ourselves fans of this band. It really was like a brotherhood. We were blown away by the positivity, comradery, and commitment among all of us. Having had the privilege to meet and hang out with you guys all day really made the experience special for us. We did get some negative vibe from some folks who showed up later and informed security of their plans to beat us to the floor "no matter what" and going so far as to inform my wife that they didn't care how long we'd been in line and so forth, at one point saying these types of things loudly enough to be sure we heard them. While they did make good on their promise with some elbowing and shoving when the mad dash began (yeah, that probably could've been handled better by the venue), we did make it to the rail right in front of Mr. McCready and had the privilege of watching him wail up close for the duration of the show. As I picked up a guitar myself as a kid after hearing "Alive" for the first time, it was really a tremendous experience. I officially had my face melted from my skull during the "Immortality" solo!

We actually cheered the loudest when we saw our man from the GA line get a tambourine from Ed - the look on your face made the evening! I craned my neck to see if I could get a look your way when the band kicked off "Present Tense." To see this guy teary-eyed and visibly exhasted after the show reaffirmed my love of this band and singlehandedly confirms their continued relevancy to its fans. Thanks to all you guys for making this an experience we will never forget and to the band for a great set. This was our gift to each other for our second anniversary and was my wife's first Pearl Jam show after waiting 20 years for the opportunity. While some things could've been different from a logistical standpoint, we have absolutely no complaints and truly feel lucky to have been there all day with some great people and to have heard some great music. Again, thanks to all!

^^^THIS^^^ to me is the Pearl Jam Experience!! Classy fanview, Kentucky!
    An empty cup in the middle of the sea..
    Buffalo 12-Oct-2013 * Cincinnati 01-Oct-2014 * St. Louis 03-Oct-2014
  • Excellent show last week! I finally got around to joining TenClub. My first gesture will be sharing my photo album from the show. Enjoy: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set ... 505d99049e
  • zbarnett wrote:
    Greetings from Kentucky!

That's me. My buddy and I were #9 and #10 in line. I still want you to know how guilty I felt that we got front and center in front of Ed, but to know that the concert was very good for everyone who lined up before us is relieving. After I Got Shit, Ed put a guitar pick in my hand. I took my shirt off for Alive, and Ed thumped his chest when he saw my stickman tattoo. I really didn't need the tambourine . . . the guitar pick was enough. There was a really cool woman with her daughter that we met in Pittsburgh the night before at the Wishlist pre-party that was from Ohio, who had Crohn's Disease like me and recently had a stroke. She was roughly 4/5 of the way through her Bar Examination when she had the stroke, and months upon months of 12-hour-a-day study sessions was all for naught, because now she has to do the whole thing over again. She could stand and walk a little, but for the most part he daughter had to push her around in a wheelchair. Anyway, it was just another one of those organic experiences where you meet a stranger at a PJ show and you walk away from it with a really good friend. I gave her the tambourine, because I didn't need the guitar pick and the tambourine, and Rich (the wookie from Buffalo) said before the show if I catch one, and I'm a heterosexual male, I need to either give it to a child or woman. She was so taken back after the show when I gave it to her, she offered to buy us dinner at Pearl St. Grille, and Michigan tagged along, which was really cool. I will never, ever, ever forget this show, and you and everyone else who I met while standing in line are all a plurality of that memory.

And for the record, there was a physical pain in my chest for three days following the show, from what I can only guess was the result of screaming my lungs out. :shock:

Here's the photo we took after the show:

3a69a831-7ed0-41e0-9af3-ee88c5194411_zps6e7344f3.jpg

Thanks so much for everything, guys. Happy anniversary to the both of you.
    If hope can grow from dirt like me ...
  • Well I will never forget Oct 12th for two reasons. My first being the Pearl Jam show, which was fantastic. A long time fan, but my first opportunity to see them live. I really tried to not have high expectations, hearing about how awesome they are. They didn't disappoint! I certainly can't critique this particular show like people who have been to lots of shows can. But I had listened to the album the week prior to the show, wanting to get familiar with all the songs, knowing many would be debuted on the tour. And if I'm correct looking back now, it appears the Buffalo show got a pretty hefty number of new songs. I'd also watched the interviews promoting the album, so by the time I was at the show, I knew I loved the entire album, and had enjoyed listening to the interviews discussing the themes of mortality and embracing life that run through the lyrics of Lightning Bolt.

Well, my boyfriend and I drove to/from Toronto to attend the show, listening to the Judd Apatow interview again on our way there, and as you can imagine, on a high on the entire drive back (which we knew would happen, making it easy to drive all the way back the same evening).

Before going to bed I picked up a message for my Mum (I've lived in Canada for 20 years, but I'm from Australia and my immediate family all live there). Called her back and she notified me that her stage IV breast cancer (that she's successfully battled for 12 years) is back, and she'd just gotten results that she has tumours in her spine and hip bones. Wow, talk about going from one extreme to another with my emotions! Instead of spending Canadian thanksgiving weekend on a post PJ concert high, I was a bit of a mess.

All I can say is, the happy memories from the show, and this fabulous new album have been cathartic during this last few weeks, while I'm in touch with family back home while she starts chemo, knowing I may have to go there shortly. Oh sure, I have my long time favourite bands (including PJ) and songs for these types of situations, but having a new collection of songs, that largely deal with mortality (and not taking life for granted), do pull on my heart strings right now and I think that's just what the doctor ordered :)

I've loved reading fan views from all the other shows on this tour, and I have to say it's probably a good thing I wasn't at the show in Charlottesville, VA, because that setlist would have had me a blubbering mess.

Not sure why I just felt compelled to share this, but I figure this forum will understand way more than my friends/family who aren't die hard PJ fans :)
  • WWSWWS Ontario Posts: 455
    SALLYROO wrote:
    Well I will never forget Oct 12th for two reasons. My first being the Pearl Jam show, which was fantastic. A long time fan, but my first opportunity to see them live. I really tried to not have high expectations, hearing about how awesome they are. They didn't disappoint! I certainly can't critique this particular show like people who have been to lots of shows can. But I had listened to the album the week prior to the show, wanting to get familiar with all the songs, knowing many would be debuted on the tour. And if I'm correct looking back now, it appears the Buffalo show got a pretty hefty number of new songs. I'd also watched the interviews promoting the album, so by the time I was at the show, I knew I loved the entire album, and had enjoyed listening to the interviews discussing the themes of mortality and embracing life that run through the lyrics of Lightning Bolt.

Well, my boyfriend and I drove to/from Toronto to attend the show, listening to the Judd Apatow interview again on our way there, and as you can imagine, on a high on the entire drive back (which we knew would happen, making it easy to drive all the way back the same evening).

Before going to bed I picked up a message for my Mum (I've lived in Canada for 20 years, but I'm from Australia and my immediate family all live there). Called her back and she notified me that her stage IV breast cancer (that she's successfully battled for 12 years) is back, and she'd just gotten results that she has tumours in her spine and hip bones. Wow, talk about going from one extreme to another with my emotions! Instead of spending Canadian thanksgiving weekend on a post PJ concert high, I was a bit of a mess.

All I can say is, the happy memories from the show, and this fabulous new album have been cathartic during this last few weeks, while I'm in touch with family back home while she starts chemo, knowing I may have to go there shortly. Oh sure, I have my long time favourite bands (including PJ) and songs for these types of situations, but having a new collection of songs, that largely deal with mortality (and not taking life for granted), do pull on my heart strings right now and I think that's just what the doctor ordered :)

I've loved reading fan views from all the other shows on this tour, and I have to say it's probably a good thing I wasn't at the show in Charlottesville, VA, because that setlist would have had me a blubbering mess.

Not sure why I just felt compelled to share this, but I figure this forum will understand way more than my friends/family who aren't die hard PJ fans :)

I just read this and I hope you are doing ok...life is a fragile thing. I hope you grab hold of the positives from the show and that night to help with some tough times ahead. Cheers
    '93 Toronto, '98 Barrie, '00 Toronto, '03 Buffalo, '05 Hamilton, '06 Toronto 1&2 '09 Toronto, '09 Philly #4, '11 Hamilton, '13 London, '13 Wrigley,    '13 Buffalo, '14 Detroit Rock City,'16 Ottawa, '16 Toronto 1&2, '16 Fenway '18 Wrigley 1&2, '20 Baltimore. '22 Hamilton, '24 Wrigley 1&2
  • the floor of this show was amazing!!!
    It's a hopeless... situation
    And I'm starting to believe
  • Vedda11Vedda11 Posts: 35
    I had such a great time at this show....was not able to post about it til now, because my computer access is limited. I had GA Ten Club Tickets!!! (Thanks Ten Club!!) My Hubby and I were able to get to like the 4th row of GA floor. The vibe was awesome and most of the people around us were doubly awesome. There were of course a couple of jerks who were jumping right in front of my 5ft tall self, bragging about being at the PA show the night before ect....but thankfully I found a very nice chicki who was also around my height and we spent the evening looking out for each other. Thank you, you brunette beauty...I won't forget your kindness! (We were about 4th row out in front of the awesomely talented Mike)--he was entertainment enough let me tell you! So other than being vertically challenged (damn my genes) there was nothing to complain about. I did however find the need to scream/sing as loud as possible to all of the songs that I know in the tall person's ear in front of me. Just guessing by the way that my hair and t-shirt were vibrating from the soundwaves....I doubt my effort to sing into one(s) ear was successful, but it felt soooo good anyway! I will forever remember this awesome performance, and I truly can't wait to get a chance to see PJ again! :o3
    Nothing said what a waste :)