******** YOUR PHILADELPHIA EAGLES ********

Comments

• Jearlpam0925Jearlpam0925 Deep South Philly Posts: 16,757

...I can see no one wants to touch this, yeah?

Welp, all I'll say is the only thing worse than what he said was going to a Kenny Chesney concert.
  • ChoccoloccotideChoccoloccotide A grass shack nailed to a pinewood floor Posts: 810

...I can see no one wants to touch this, yeah?

Welp, all I'll say is the only thing worse than what he said was going to a Kenny Chesney concert.

:lol::lol:
  • Bronx BombersBronx Bombers Posts: 2,208
    It gets better, the dog killers brother offered a bounty on his teammate :lol:

http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/patt ... -head.html
  • ChoccoloccotideChoccoloccotide A grass shack nailed to a pinewood floor Posts: 810
    It gets better, the dog killers brother offered a bounty on his teammate :lol:

http://www.philly.com/philly/blogs/patt ... -head.html

Dare I say controversy? :corn:

Yeah, I don't get it. But then again I don't know what else to say other than, seriously, dude had the balls to say it at a fucking country concert. What a puss.
    C'moooooooonnnn, somebody.
  • The FixerThe Fixer Posts: 12,837
    C'moooooooonnnn, somebody.

All I will say is that it hasn't been a good offseason for ex florida gators
  • WobbieWobbie Posts: 29,380
    what riley said was akin to someone threatening to fight all the heterosexuals at a melissa etheridge concert.
    If I had known then what I know now...

Vegas 93, Vegas 98, Vegas 00 (10 year show), Vegas 03, Vegas 06
    VIC 07
    EV LA1 08
    Seattle1 09, Seattle2 09, Salt Lake 09, LA4 09
    Columbus 10
    EV LA 11
    Vancouver 11
    Missoula 12
    Portland 13, Spokane 13
    St. Paul 14, Denver 14
    Philly I & II, 16
    Denver 22
  • The JugglerThe Juggler Behind that bush over there. Posts: 47,139
  • JK_LivinJK_Livin South Jersey Posts: 7,364
    So I'm on vacation last week then I hear about this the 1st day. Ugh. What a dope. I would've thought a one game suspension was in order. As a sports fan I guess I move on. As a person he's an idiot.

That Maclin news was a punch in the gut the day before my vacation started.
    Alright, alright, alright!
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
    JK_Livin wrote:
    So I'm on vacation last week then I hear about this the 1st day. Ugh. What a dope. I would've thought a one game suspension was in order. As a sports fan I guess I move on. As a person he's an idiot.

All of that pales in comparison to the worst news from last week that it looks like vick has become the clear cut leader for the starting QB job. This is going to be a really bad football team. 4-12 season coming...it's gonna be ugly
  • pjhawkspjhawks Posts: 12,171
    The Fixer wrote:
    JK_Livin wrote:

All of that pales in comparison to the worst news from last week that it looks like vick has become the clear cut leader for the starting QB job. This is going to be a really bad football team. 4-12 season coming...it's gonna be ugly

Cooper has always came across as a huge dbag. the media won't let the story go. it's sad that the QB can be a convicted felon but we can't have a wide receiver who said a bad word. that being said probably just easier for the Eagles to cut him since he is fairly average anyways.

not a fan of letting the guy convicted of cheating against the eagles in the super bowl to practice using the teams facilities all week. i'd love to see one of the philly media members ask that scumbag about cheating...but alas i am guessing they are too concerned with bad words..

I saw an over/under from a vegas site that had them at 7 for the over/under which I thought was way too high. i'd say tops they are in the 4-6 win range. this defense still has zero playmakers.
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 between a rock and a dumb place Posts: 12,632
    and we're off - 6 running plays and 3 minutes - Patriots score. :lol:
    someone please break vicks leg
  • rick1zoo2rick1zoo2 between a rock and a dumb place Posts: 12,632
    The Fixer wrote:
    someone please break vicks leg

:shock:
    If this is the pace during the regular season, then I cannot wait for week 1.
  • South of SeattleSouth of Seattle West Seattle Posts: 10,708
    As a Duck fan and Kelly fan, I will be watching the season very closely.

I think all you Eagles fans will learn to love Chip. He loves fucking with people :D
    NERDS!

I think all you Eagles fans will learn to love Chip. He loves fucking with people :D

he's gonna be a train wreck
  • jamminpearlsjamminpearls Posts: 7,078

Only the Reid lovers won't. Looking forward to the Chip era.
    Go Birds!!!!

Only the Reid lovers won't. Looking forward to the Chip era.

of course you are. will be awesome losing 65-35 every week. opposite of the buddy ryan era. coach will have a lot to say so eagles fans will be happy, even though their team sucks. :roll:

dumbest fan base in sports. I hate being an eagles fan, it's embarrassing
  • jamminpearlsjamminpearls Posts: 7,078
    If this is the pace during the regular season, then I cannot wait for week 1.
    Agreed.
    Go Birds!!!!
    I think the defense just needs more protein shakes, or is it better music at practice, maybe more sleep? you know all those important things mr. Kelly has installed so far for this franchise, but hey he's entertaining in the press conferences so at least the press and a portion of the fan base should be happy, we got that going for us. :D

without trying to be funny isn't their already cause for concern with Chip Kelly? I can't imagine the shit storm if Andy Reid had drafted mostly offense on a team with such an atrocious defense, then ignore that fact that they can't tackle a lick by having almost no full tackling drills in camp. hard to put a positive spin on that.
    One game people, one game. So, because the media chooses to report on the music Chip plays at practice and that he wants his players to not eat like fat slobs, he's an idiot? Thanks for clearing that up. Maybe he should bring some rehabbing family members to spice things up around camp.

An offensive draft is irrelevant, 4 of top 5 draft picks from last year's draft were defensive players. You take the best player, not a need. For example, Jaiquan Jarrett. They signed a lot of D players in FA.

Once again it's one game for a new coach in a new league. You guys are really going to suffer this year if one preseason game gets y'all jacked up.

It was just nice watching Eagles football again.
    Tom O.
    "I never had any friends later on like the ones I had when I was twelve. Jesus, does anyone?"
    -The Writer
    JK_Livin wrote:
    One game people, one game. So, because the media chooses to report on the music Chip plays at practice and that he wants his players to not eat like fat slobs, he's an idiot? Thanks for clearing that up. Maybe he should bring some rehabbing family members to spice things up around camp.

I think it's a legitimate question to ask a new coach who has never coached in the NFL about treating professional players like they are college kids. I laugh every time I think of Chip Kelly asking McCoy or Jackson about their sleep habits.
    JK_Livin wrote:
    An offensive draft is irrelevant, 4 of top 5 draft picks from last year's draft were defensive players. You take the best player, not a need. For example, Jaiquan Jarrett. They signed a lot of D players in FA.

again I think it's a legitimate question that the new regime only addressed the teams biggest weakness by signing cast offs, has beens and players coming off injuries. this defense is going to be putrid again. what happened in the 1st pre-season game isn't why people think that. it was awful last year and even with signing the cast offs you are implementing a new scheme that you don't necessarily have the players available to run it.
    JK_Livin wrote:
    Once again it's one game for a new coach in a new league. You guys are really going to suffer this year if one preseason game gets y'all jacked up.

It was just nice watching Eagles football again
    yes of course we are going to suffer. it's going to be painful to cheer for a 4 or 5 win team.
    I don't think Barwin, Williams and Casey are cast offs. Reid left the cupboard bare. It's not realistic to think they were going to fill every spot with a good player through the draft and FA in one year? Most of the other FA were cheap so if a draft pick or undrafted FA beats them out, it's not a big loss. Drafting for need will only get you more Jarretts & Watkins. Suffer we will so why get all worked up, at least this year. Hopefully the downward spiral we've been in for a few years will start going in the opposite direction. Which is what we all want.
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
    Eveyone remember the most important thing, we had 3 timeouts left at the end of game in case we needed them. :lol::lol::lol:
    Tom O.
    -The Writer
  • South of SeattleSouth of Seattle West Seattle Posts: 10,708
    pjhawks wrote:

I think it's a legitimate question to ask a new coach who has never coached in the NFL about treating professional players like they are college kids. I laugh every time I think of Chip Kelly asking McCoy or Jackson about their sleep habits.

Pete Carroll runs the Seattle ship the same way and it's paying dividends out here. Just sayin.
    NERDS!
    JK_Livin wrote:

It was just nice watching Eagles football again.

Dude, I love this guy. Well done, and said, sir.