Options

FS Ames PJ20 poster AP signed and numbered

ahill721ahill721 Posts: 2,071
edited August 2013 in Lost Dogs
Due to some costs that have popped up out of no where for my wife and I am, I am selling a prized possessions of mine!!!

Up for sale is my AP signed and numbered PJ20 poster designed by AMES. the signed and numbered ones don't pop up too much, and the link from expresso beans only lists averages for the show edition. The link is strictly for a picture

http://expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/141175

I will rate my copy as near mint. It has been framed in a metal frame since I received it from AMES, and in a few areas on the very border of the poster there is some "pressure marks" from how it was framed. Anyone who wants this for their own personal collection, or who will frame this one with a mat, will not even notice the "pressure marks"

I have taken pictures that I can email to anyone interested.

I am asking $250 which includes shipping and insurance in the US. NO INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING AVAILABLE. Payment through paypal as a GIFT is what I am requesting. I am on the good traders list, and I believe many members can vouch for me on these forums.

To be fair, I will answer PMs and send pictures to those individuals in the order that they are received.

Thanks.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    To clarify, the "pressure marks" did not leave any dark marks or anything like that on the poster. There is a slight wave in those spots that are visible upon close observation. They may even just flatten out with some pressure.

I just wanted to clarify that these are not true marks in terms of effecting visual appeal.
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,717
    Good luck Adam, that price is probably on the low side if anything

Saw a show edition sell two days ago here at 225 so this is very fair
  • Options
    pdalowsky wrote:
    Good luck Adam, that price is probably on the low side if anything

Saw a show edition sell two days ago here at 225 so this is very fair

THANK YOU Paul.
  • Options
    Deal fell through, so this is still available if anyone wants it, just PM me
  • Options
    If anyone has a grey Wrigley hat to trade I would reduce the price of this to work that out.
  • Options
    GivenToLukinKPGivenToLukinKP Chicago Posts: 3,075
    Good luck Adam!
    We did indeed just sell our show edition for $225, so this is a fantastic price!

For anyone who doesnt already know this, Adam is a trustworthy, excellent seller here!
    Makes much more sense...

2011: East Troy, WI 1 & 2; Toronto ON 1 & 2; Hamilton ON
    2012: Berlin, Germany 1& 2; Stockholm Sweden; Oslo Norway; Copenhagen Denmark
    2013: Wrigley Field- Chicago, IL; Philadelphia, PA 1 & 2; Hartford, CT; Vancouver BC; Seattle, WA.
    2014: Cincinnati, OH; St. Louis, MO; Moline, IL; Milwaukee, WI
    2016: Wrigley Field- Chicago 1&2
  • Options
    savefarrissavefarris Posts: 100
    PM sent
  • Options
    movaughnmovaughn Posts: 1,293
    Good luck Adam!
    We did indeed just sell our show edition for $225, so this is a fantastic price!

For anyone who doesnt already know this, Adam is a trustworthy, excellent seller here!

+1
    Alpine Valley - Jun 26, 1998, Alpine Valley - Oct 08, 2000, Alpine Valley - Jun 21, 2003
    United Center - May 16, 2006, Summerfest - Jun 29, 2006, Summerfest - Jun 30, 2006
    Alpine Valley - Sep 03, 2011, Wrigley Field - July 19, 2013
    Wrigley Field - August 20, 2016, Wrigley Field - August 22, 2016
  • Options
    smanchac1smanchac1 Posts: 2,256
    Adam is a great guy.

Many people here including myself have done lots of trades with him.

Great price for a great print! It won't be around long :)
  • Options
    smanchac1smanchac1 Posts: 2,256
    2082d98d-40e7-4467-b557-57c5f1285971.jpg
  • Options
  • Options

We have tried....

To let everyone be up to date. I received WAY more messages about this then I ever thought, so thanks for that. I have sent pictures to the person who was next in line, last night, and am waiting for any type of communication back from that member. If I have not heard back from that member by tomorrow morning, I will go on to the next person in line.

Thanks to everyone for their patience and allowing for fairness to occur in terms of first come first served.
  • Options
    wbutler29wbutler29 Posts: 912
    Put me in line . . . Only show I attended that I do not have a poster for.