Options

Munk One Ruined - FedEx

Empty GlassEmpty Glass In Rob's shed Posts: 12,329
edited July 2013 in Lost Dogs
Thought I'd send my poster back instead of toting it around the airport. FedEx was right beside the hotel. I see the tube today at the front door, I'm excited. I see the tube and my jaw dropped. Fucker must have gone thru a war zone.

Tube went from a bright white to a mostly brown color. Poster dinged and stained. Yes, I bought a very sturdy tube.

Fuck you FedEx.
I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    White DiscussionWhite Discussion Melissa Texas Posts: 2,812
    That blows, sorry bud
  • Options
    Pjzepp67Pjzepp67 Posts: 445
    I have just nailed mine to my living room wall(as well as the three-headed alien and five other posters bought earlier this year via the members only section)and I am staring directly at it whilst downing an unfeasibly large Drambuie and ice (sorry on the rocks)...but I feel your pain brother...hopefully they will appear in the shop in the not too distant future... :fp:
  • Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,054
    Thought I'd send my poster back instead of toting it around the airport. FedEx was right beside the hotel. I see the tube today at the front door, I'm excited. I see the tube and my jaw dropped. Fucker must have gone thru a war zone.

Tube went from a bright white to a mostly brown color. Poster dinged and stained. Yes, I bought a very sturdy tube.

Fuck you FedEx.

Let's find you a new one!! We are on the case...
  • Options
    dougfloyddougfloyd Fishers, IN Posts: 2,544

Fuck you FedEx.

Don't worry, I sent him a PM already, got it taken care of :thumbup:
    1998 - Noblesville
    2000 - Noblesville
    2010 - Noblesville
    2011 - EV solo St Louis, PJ20 Alpine Valley
    2012 - San Fran (Oracle)
    2013 - Wrigley, Pittsburgh, Buffalo
    2014 - Cincy, St Louis, Detroit
    2016 - Lexington, Wrigley
    2018 - Wrigley
    2022 - Nashville, St Louis
  • Options
    NAUjackfanNAUjackfan Phoenix Posts: 2,340
    dougfloyd wrote:

Fuck you FedEx.

smileys-applause-223036.gif
    tumblr_mtr9t5SROk1r0d33so1_400.gif
    Click to visit the Arizona PJ Fans Page

PJ
    PHX 98|ABQ, PHX, Seattle 00|PHX 03|Arras 10|PJ20 1&2 11|Missoula 12|PHX, SD, LA 1&2 13|Denver 14|Telluride 16
    EV
    Vegas 1&2, PHX 12|Ohana 16
    TOTD
    LA 16
  • Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,054
    dougfloyd wrote:

Fuck you FedEx.

damn dude! you are gold! That and you just saved me a zillion pm's to peeps as I realized after the fact of my post, I would have to find him one and get donations for it privately since Jeremy saw my reply LOL....
  • Options
    damn dude! you are gold! That and you just saved me a zillion pm's to peeps as I realized after the fact of my post, I would have to find him one and get donations for it privately since Jeremy saw my reply LOL....

Ha! No problem, glad to help out.
    1998 - Noblesville
    2000 - Noblesville
    2010 - Noblesville
    2012 - San Fran (Oracle)
    2018 - Wrigley
  • Options
    front spacerfront spacer Earth Posts: 3,246
    dougfloyd wrote:

Fuck you FedEx.

:clap: :thumbup: :clap: :thumbup:
    Indy - 08.17.98
    Indy - 08.18.00
    Indy - 06.22.03
    Indy - 05.07.10
    EV StL - 07.01.11
    Alpine Valley - 09.03.11, 09.04.11 (PJ20)
    ATL - 09.22.12 (Music Midtown Festival)
    EV Jax - 11.24.12
    Chicago - 07.19.13
    Pittsburgh - 10.11.13
    Moline - 10.17.14 (The No Code Show)
    Milwaukee - 10.20.14 (The Yield Show)
    FtL - 04.08.16
    Miami - 04.09.16
    Tampa - 04.11.16
    Lexington - 04.26.16
    Chicago - 08.20.16, 08.22.16
    Chicago - 08.18.18, 08.20.18
    Boston - 09.02.18, 09.04.18
  • Options
    dougfloyd wrote:

Fuck you FedEx.

You the man...sums up what the fans and this forum are all about...well done that man :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

...as opposed to the cunt me and my good lady passed in the foyer of the Hard Rock...his friend asked him if he had had a successful day af Wrigley on the Thursday collecting merchandise to which he replied, "yes, very successful, I did'nt come here to play..."...by which he inferred that the arms full of posters that he carried would be passed on for profit, and not the altruistic intentions that we have just witnessed here.........as I said, you the man ...he the TOTAL CUNT...If I had known at that time that I and my fellow queuers would loose out too fuckers like him and others already mentioned on the Forum we would have slaughtered the insignificant wee shite(excuse the Scotishism)there and then a la Robin Hood availed him of his goods... :fp:
  • Options
    troysp1troysp1 Posts: 412
    dougfloyd wrote:

Fuck you FedEx.

You are the man - great PJ Karma coming your way!
  • Options
    No problem, we'll get it all sorted out. Plenty of people on here have helped me out in the past so just passing on the good vibes.

Yeah, we saw something similar on Friday morning in line (which turned into Friday afternoon). Guy walked away with a stack of posters and was practically gloating as he walked by and said "these things are going straight to ebay!" :evil:
    1998 - Noblesville
    2000 - Noblesville
    2010 - Noblesville
    2012 - San Fran (Oracle)
    2018 - Wrigley
  • Options
    kramer73kramer73 Posts: 2,606
    Never use fedex.
  • Options
    ckravitzckravitz NJ Posts: 1,668
    BRAVO to both doug and elway. Great stuff gents!
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    That blows, but I'm glad a replacement is on its way! FedEx next to your hotel. Were you at the Westin? SO WAS I!!!! We probably walked by each other or something. We'll meet next time...
  • Options
    Thank you, thank you, thank you.

My reason for posting was because I was pissed and on a one man mission to bring down FedEx. I had to get the kids dinner quick and get them to their games and in that short amount of time this community came thru, as always. This place is the absolute best.

As far as FedEx goes, I'm done. Never had a USPS problem. My wife walks in and see's the tube and say's "what happened to that". My older kid (7) say's "I know what happened, they just throw stuff since it's not theirs".

SuMay, I was at the Hyatt. There must be FedEx's all over that town, but as you said...next time we'll meet up.

Thanks all!!
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• Options
    Tully305Tully305 Posts: 102
    Oddly enough....I sent home all 4 posters and they were all ruined by FedEx :evil:

:D
    Pittsburgh ('00), Cleveland ('03), Pittsburgh ('03), Grand Rapids ('04), Cleveland ('06), Pittsburgh ('06), Chicago ('07), West Palm Beach ('08), Tampa ('08), Chicago (both nights) ('09), Seattle (both nights) ('09), Philly (all 4 nights) ('09), Noblesville ('10), Columbus ('10), Cleveland ('10), Toronto (both nights) ('11), Wrigley ('13), Pittsburgh ('13), Wrigley (both nights) ('18)
  • Options
    Poster has been shipped out (via USPS :lol: ). Wow, elwayvedder I can't believe how quickly you were able to get people to come together on this one. I had a paypal deposit first thing this morning!
    1998 - Noblesville
    2000 - Noblesville
    2010 - Noblesville
    2012 - San Fran (Oracle)
    2018 - Wrigley
  • Options
    tinz.tinz. Posts: 2,691
    That's terrible, doesn't insurance cover the replacement though? I saw a few guys together at the show fold their posters in half twice and jam them in their bags lol
    EV~Toronto Night 2 - 2008
    Toronto - 2009
    NYC Night 2 - 2010
    Toronto Night 2 - 2011
    Music Midtown, Atlanta - 2012
    London,ON - 2013
    Wrigley Field, Chicago - 2013
    Buffalo - 2013
    Charlottesville - 2013
    Charlotte - 2013
    Detroit - 2014
    Ottawa - 2016
    Toronto Night 1&2 - 2016
    Wrigley Field 1, Chicago - 2016
    EV~Dana Point CA - 2016
    Wrigley Field 1, Chicago - 2018
  • Options
    front spacerfront spacer Earth Posts: 3,246
    tinz. wrote:
    That's terrible, doesn't insurance cover the replacement though? I saw a few guys together at the show fold their posters in half twice and jam them in their bags lol

Noo! Really? I knew it was like that back in the day when posters were like $5 or $10, but a $35 poster just ruined on the spot and crammed into a bag? :fp:
    Indy - 08.17.98
    Indy - 08.18.00
    Indy - 06.22.03
    Indy - 05.07.10
    EV StL - 07.01.11
    Alpine Valley - 09.03.11, 09.04.11 (PJ20)
    ATL - 09.22.12 (Music Midtown Festival)
    EV Jax - 11.24.12
    Chicago - 07.19.13
    Pittsburgh - 10.11.13
    Moline - 10.17.14 (The No Code Show)
    Milwaukee - 10.20.14 (The Yield Show)
    FtL - 04.08.16
    Miami - 04.09.16
    Tampa - 04.11.16
    Lexington - 04.26.16
    Chicago - 08.20.16, 08.22.16
    Chicago - 08.18.18, 08.20.18
    Boston - 09.02.18, 09.04.18
  • Options
    tinz.tinz. Posts: 2,691
    tinz. wrote:

Noo! Really? I knew it was like that back in the day when posters were like $5 or $10, but a $35 poster just ruined on the spot and crammed into a bag? :fp:

No word of a lie, I couldn't believe it! Lol
    EV~Toronto Night 2 - 2008
    Toronto - 2009
    NYC Night 2 - 2010
    Toronto Night 2 - 2011
    Music Midtown, Atlanta - 2012
    London,ON - 2013
    Wrigley Field, Chicago - 2013
    Buffalo - 2013
    Charlottesville - 2013
    Charlotte - 2013
    Detroit - 2014
    Ottawa - 2016
    Toronto Night 1&2 - 2016
    Wrigley Field 1, Chicago - 2016
    EV~Dana Point CA - 2016
    Wrigley Field 1, Chicago - 2018
  • Options
    AfghanTwilightAfghanTwilight Rochester, NY Posts: 835
    Fed Ex and UPS are evil. Things are far safer via the USPS (but never guaranteed). Long ago, I had a very HTF '98 print shipped to me via FedEx. It arrived nearly bent in half, and the poster inside was creased. The kicker: A pair of tire tracks running the length of the tube.
  • Options
    PJ51390PJ51390 Atlanta Posts: 728

My reason for posting was because I was pissed and on a one man mission to bring down FedEx. I had to get the kids dinner quick and get them to their games and in that short amount of time this community came thru, as always. This place is the absolute best.

As far as FedEx goes, I'm done. Never had a USPS problem. My wife walks in and see's the tube and say's "what happened to that". My older kid (7) say's "I know what happened, they just throw stuff since it's not theirs".

SuMay, I was at the Hyatt. There must be FedEx's all over that town, but as you said...next time we'll meet up.

Thanks all!!

J- I hate this all happened. I feel bad since I sold it to you! I sent my stuff to Shorty via FedEx, Saturday morning! I hope for the best!
  • Options
    PJ51390PJ51390 Atlanta Posts: 728
    PJ51390 wrote:

Thanks all!!

J- I hate this all happened. I feel bad since I sold it to you! I sent my stuff to Shorty via FedEx, Saturday morning! I hope for the best!

I saw this today, if it didn't say she was in NY, I would have thought she was your driver!!!

http://t.now.msn.com/fedex-driver-throw ... iral-video
  • Options
    I'm sure this is part of FedEx's training. I flipped a FedEx truck off today on my way home today.
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

• Options
    Quality...it always reminds me of the fucker that casually delivered the tv by launching it over the fence...I think it's on the link...thanx for posting :lol: