Options

No Code SOLD!: Support The Troops with your purchase

elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,050
edited May 2013 in Lost Dogs
All proceeds benefit Operation Yellow Ribbon of South Jersey (http://www.operationyellowribbonsouthjersey.org) where funds will help with shipping expenses of care packages to US Troops deployed in Afghanistan and supporting Operation Enduring Freedom and this also includes a few members from these forums and a brother of another forum member. Thanks to the help of all of you, OYR has been able to send on average, 1500+ pounds of goodies from home each month to our brave women and men in harm's way and away from home. For April, we shipped almost 3000 pounds and spent $3000 on expenses.

I love this community. Have I mentioned that lately? You all are so generous and special, I am so grateful.

We spent a ton in the month of April on shipping and we're looking to do the same or more for the month of May to shower our brave women and men in Afghanistan with hopes of boosting their morale.

Next up is a very generous donated No Code on Vinyl.
Vinyl itself looks "like new" and has no signs of wear, scratches etc.
This includes the 9 photo Polaroid thingies that came with No Code
Everything in excellent shape with one corner having a real small dent
If you need pics, PM me your email and I will get them to you.

Price: $90 shipped within The US. $100 worldwide.
As a "gift/send to friends or family" via Paypal please directly to OYR's account in which I will provide the e-mail address when replying to your PM.
If this is too much $, just say the word via PM and no offense will be taken. I'm not sure what to ask for this and think $90 is fair for both raising funds and making someone on here happy.

Thank you for all your support! More cool items coming soon as I have many old PMs of generous donations to catch up on and list for sale to fund-raise including more posters and other cool PJ merch
-EV
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Naked JohnNaked John Posts: 282
    PM sent.
  • Options
    PENDING!
    woo, that was fast (that's what she said? :o )
  • Options
    Horse2345Horse2345 Posts: 3,233
    If it falls through i'll take it.
    Cheers
    UBC 92, Vancouver 93, Vancouver 98, Seattle 02, Vancouver 03, Vancouver 05, Gorge 06, Gorge 06,Seattle 09,Seattle 09, Vancouver09, Montreal 11, Toronto 11,Toronto 11, Vancouver 11,Vancouver 13, Seattle 13
  • Options
    troysp1troysp1 Posts: 412
    GREAT PRICE, GOOD LUCK, GREAT CAUSE!
  • Options
    dwhite76dwhite76 Posts: 2,801
    Bump for pending
    :D
    Some words when spoken...Can't be taken back...
  • Options
    dwhite76 wrote:
    Bump for pending
    :D

Thanks Don! I forgot to update this to SOLD!
    More items coming next week as Fridays/weekends are dead here and marketing 101 taught me to wait LOL