PJ Dog Collars in SHOP

Comments

• HopperHopper Posts: 203
    great idea...AWFUL pricing...

No Code collar is pretty darned cool...but not for that $$$$
    "To be the man, you gotta beat the man! WOOOOOOOOO!!"
  • rival.rival. Chicago Posts: 7,776
    looks cheaply made. i prefer the plastic buckle to the belt buckle design. looks unsafe...
  • NamiNami Newfoundland Posts: 5,989
    one step closer to being Kiss
    If there is a band autographed casket, I am so getting it :lol:

save yourself some money... milk crate with some PJ stickers from goods. :lol:
    Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
  • elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,040
    I will feel a lot better when/if SLH responds for all of us to keep our pants on and the $ goes towards helping animals or something (as I posted on page 1). I've known this band for more than half my life and somewhere I feel they wouldn't charge this amount unless it was meant to benefit or help a non-profit
  • Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,339
    This kind of stuff is just the result of all those stupid petitions. I hope instead of another baby onesie/ shirt collection they consider re-issuing some vinyl in order to make money :shifty:
  • boyo79boyo79 Warrington, UK Posts: 6,525
    who signs off and approves this shit

I'm fairly certain the band approve pretty much everything.
    2000: Manchester
    2006: Dublin; Leeds; Arnhem
    2007: London
    2009: Manchester
    2012: Manchester I & II : EV Manchester : Soundgarden Shepherds Bush
    2013: Brad Manchester : Soundgarden Manchester
    2014: Amsterdam I & II; Berlin; Leeds; Milton Keynes
    2018: Berlin; London II; Boston II

Bootleg Reviews: http://pjbootlegreviews.blogspot.com/
  • JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,810
    I will feel a lot better when/if SLH responds for all of us to keep our pants on and the $ goes towards helping animals or something (as I posted on page 1). I've known this band for more than half my life and somewhere I feel they wouldn't charge this amount unless it was meant to benefit or help a non-profit

THIS...and I would like to see some better pictures posted. Those legitimately do not look safe.

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • SpagsSpags Leigh-on-Sea, UK Posts: 2,924
    I think they could be barking up the wrong tree with these. Now a slipmat on the other hand.

Or an axe throwing kit...
    Nature drunk and High

10C flipped a bunch of vinyls and posters not too long ago at that event in seattle for WELL above what they were sold for and straight up pocketed the money.

don't hold your breath here.
  • Would anyone in the band put one on their dog?
  • jamburgerjamburger Posts: 1,775

Missed the opportunity to post it in the newsletter they just sent out. And frankly, that's something that should be mentioned from the get-go. Any "oversight" will be viewed as back-tracking at this point.
    JimmyV wrote:
    I don't know what bothers me more, the ridiculous price or the fact that these collars do not look strong enough to be safe.

metal bucket with leather, they look pretty solid to me. I dont like the price either but if the proceeds go to a shelter, as per elwayV, i wont have an issue buying one for the meatball.
    Hamilton 9-13-05; Toronto 5-9-06, Toronto 8-21-09, Toronto 9-12-11, Hamilton 9-15-11....
  • JimmyVJimmyV Boston's MetroWest Posts: 18,810
    edited April 2013
    Nami wrote:
    JimmyV wrote:
    I don't know what bothers me more, the ridiculous price or the fact that these collars do not look strong enough to be safe.

metal bucket with leather, they look pretty solid to me. I dont like the price either but if the proceeds go to a shelter, as per elwayV, i wont have an issue buying one for the meatball.

The description says 1 inch bust the picture looks more like 1/2 an inch to me. Maybe it is just perspective but I think my dog would but right through that.

4159_1.jpg
    Post edited by JimmyV on

"...I changed by not changing at all..."
  • High Fidelity 2000High Fidelity 2000 New Mexico USA Posts: 4,435
    It's OK guys... out of curiosity I added it to my cart to see what shipping would be and when I clicked submit order, a photo of the band laughing their asses off popped up and it said "HAPPY LATE APRIL FOOLS"

At least that's what I hope would happen. This is ridiculous. Have you no ideas how to keep raking in the money? I have a suggestion, get out and play some shows once in a while... put together a tour. Dog collars? For FORTY DAMN DOLLARS? Really?

Come on.
    ABQ 93, Las Cruces 95, ABQ 98, Bridge School 10/30/99, Lubbock 00, ABQ 00, Denver 03, State College 03, San Diego 03, Vegas 03, PHX 03, D.C. 03, Camden 7/5/03, NYC 7/8/03 + 7/9/03, Vegas 06, San Francisco 7/15/06 + 7/16/06 + 7/18/06, Kansas City 10, EV:ABQ 11/6/12, Chicago 13, PHX 13, Denver 14--PJ24!, Telluride 16, Chicago 8/20/16, Chicago 8/18/18, Denver 20, Phoenix 20

New Mexico Pearl Jam Fans (New Mexico, USA) on Facebook!
    "The description says 1 inch but the picture looks more like 1/2 an inch to me. Maybe it is just perspective but I think my dog would but right through that."

im thinking the pics don't do it justice....
    free mystery gift from me for the first person to post a picture of themselves walking their dog with this collar on their dog and them sporting the PJ warm up suit!!
  • Empty GlassEmpty Glass In Rob's shed Posts: 12,329
    free mystery gift from me for the first person to post a picture of themselves walking their dog with this collar on their dog and them sporting the PJ warm up suit!!

If the mystery gift is a $150 check, I'll order now
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • free mystery gift from me for the first person to post a picture of themselves walking their dog with this collar on their dog and them sporting the PJ warm up suit!!

:lol::lol::lol:

it's not and divide it by 150 and maybe that's what it's worth as I was joking.

With that said, how come none of these are up on ebay yet? Where's 81 with his inverse flip-ability rating on this?
  • pumpkinheadpumpkinhead Posts: 570
    edited April 2013
    Drop the Leash. Drop the Leash.
    Post edited by pumpkinhead on
    2009 Philly Spectrum 10/28
    2010 Jazz Fest*Kansas City*St.Louis*Columbus*Noblesville*Bristow*
    Hartford*Newark*MSG1*MSG2*Dublin*Belfast*HydePark*Nijmegen*
    Berlin*WM3Little Rock*Bridge 1&2
    2011 Eddie Vedder*Chicago*St Louis*San Diego*Long Beach*Los Angles*Santa Barbara
    PJ20 1&2*Canada Tour*Montreal*Toronto 1&2*Ottawa*Hamilton*Winnipeg*
    Saskatoon*Calgary*Edmonton*Vancouver
  • Jerome230Jerome230 Posts: 903
    one step closer to being Kiss

Ahh, you beat me to it!

What the fuck is going on? What's next, Pearl Jam coffins??!

Less dog collars, more new music, you fuckers :fp:
    Ed...buddy...pal...stay true to your word and play Boise again.

Seattle, 12.7.93
    Salt Lake, 6.21.98
    Mountain View, 10.30.99
    Mountain View, 10.31.99
    Boise, 11.3.00
    Portland, 9.26.09
    With that said, how come none of these are up on ebay yet? Where's 81 with his inverse flip-ability rating on this?

the dog made it to ebay, but the collar didn't. :think:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Pearl-Jam-Lost- ... 35c631dfd9
  • kw18kw18 Posts: 3,909
    Great. Now I have to get a dog. :fp:
    "Where's KW?"
    "Let's check Idaho."
  • Empty GlassEmpty Glass In Rob's shed Posts: 12,329

it's not and divide it by 150 and maybe that's what it's worth as I was joking.

sorry, got the joke...I forgot the :lol: to my post

:D
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • PJ-CubsPJ-Cubs Posts: 3,292
    Yes - More music please. If its not new stuff, at least release some more "Instant Classics" or Vault boots.

I can't believe they are really selling these in the shop.
  • the wolfthe wolf Posts: 7,027
    edited April 2013
    Why do you people care how they make money?

I would love the largest No Code collar. Is 40 bucks a bit much? Sure. But what isn't these days?

I just went to our lunch room here at work and spent 2.50 for a bottle of water!! WATER!!!!

How is this any different than the Sigg water bottles?

It's just giving different fans different options of showing their fandom.

I know people who won't wear t-shirts. They may put one of these on their dog though yeah?

No big deal.
    Post edited by the wolf on
    Peace, Love.

"To question your government is not unpatriotic --
    to not question your government is unpatriotic."
    -- Sen. Chuck Hagel
  • east_ia_pj_faneast_ia_pj_fan Posts: 133
    edited April 2013
    Awwwww shit!! Eddie is just gonna love his new Ten dog collar! :D:D:D
  • I wonder if this would sell better as Pearl Jam BDSM wear?
  • Leezestarr313Leezestarr313 Temple of the cat Posts: 14,339
    kw18 wrote:
    Great. Now I have to get a dog. :fp:
    :lol:
    Or feed the kitties really good!
    the wolf wrote:
    I would love the largest No Code collar. Is 40 bucks a bit much? Sure. But what isn't these days?

dog collars.

http://www.petsmart.com/family/index.js ... lars&fbx=0