Options

Getting out of the Army sale

sctt_perrysctt_perry Posts: 224
edited March 2013 in Lost Dogs
Im getting out of the Army next month and selling a few things to get moved back to South Carolina comfortably
I have

Pearl Jam Edmonton signed, numbered and doodled. This print is custom framed and matted. I would like $400 shipped.

Ryan Adams Live after Deaf without the download card. All vinyl is unplayed $430 shipped

Mad Season River of Deceit $30 shipped

Led Zeppelin I on 200g vinyl opened but unplayed $105 shipped

Led Zeppelin BBC Sessions overstock on Vinyl (this is all three live albums without the 4th bonus lp. Vinyl does not have the gatefold. this is a great way to have the album and not spend the 300 it goes for. $150 shipped

I have the the Pearl Jam Curitiba, and Buenos Aries prints signed and numbered $40 apiece shipped or $75 for both

Jack White Radio City Music Hall poster $75 shipped, yes from the night of his implosion on stage

Jack White Blunderbuss inverted lightning bolt $40 shipped

any questions PM me.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    White DiscussionWhite Discussion Melissa Texas Posts: 2,812
    Good stuff bump 8-)
  • Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,051
    Thank you for your service!! Best of luck with your next chapter..
  • Options
    PSUS2HPSUS2H USA Posts: 2,049
    Look whos back from the dead! Whats up brother?
    Pittsburgh, PA September 28, 2005 || Washington, DC June 22, 2008 || Barstow, VA May 13, 2010 || Seattle, WA  August 10, 2018 || Dana Point, CA September 29, 2018 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 28, 2019 (EV) || Dana Point, CA September 25, 2021 (EV) || Dana Point, CA October 1, 2021 || Dana Point, CA October 2, 2021 
  • Options
    Empty GlassEmpty Glass In Rob's shed Posts: 12,329
    Congrats and thanks for your service. Funny you post this today as today was I returned home from service. 17 years ago. I remember the day as my niece was born right before I got home and also because the cross country drive from Ft Hood was on hell of a fun drive.
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • Options
    Thanks for your service and good luck with the sale. Use that GI Bill it's worth it!
    "I wish I was as fortunate, as fortunate as Josh Homme"
  • Options
    Thank you its exciting for my wife and I but I will miss it.
    Thank you for your service!! Best of luck with your next chapter..
  • Options
    Thank you. That is the plan. I start nursing school in the fall
    Thanks for your service and good luck with the sale. Use that GI Bill it's worth it!
  • Options
    Awesome brother. Ive only done done 13 years but sometimes it feels like a lifetime. good luck to you and take care
    Congrats and thanks for your service. Funny you post this today as today was I returned home from service. 17 years ago. I remember the day as my niece was born right before I got home and also because the cross country drive from Ft Hood was on hell of a fun drive.
  • Options
    Dude Ive been extremely busy and had to have another surgery. We need to get together and have lunch befpre I leave.

PSUS2H wrote:
    Look whos back from the dead! Whats up brother?
  • Options
    White DiscussionWhite Discussion Melissa Texas Posts: 2,812
    bump