FT/FS EV Uke tour 2012 pick & EV batman

eldarion75eldarion75 Posts: 2,488
edited March 2013 in Lost Dogs
I was lucky enough to get a few of these this summer:
http://i207.photobucket.com/albums/bb20 ... 7f9eb0.jpg
they're hard to come by it seems.
Wanna find em a good home, I have simple wishes
In order of preference, I'm looking for any of the below:
EV Evel Knevel water bottle(unused and mint)
EV black pick with the wave on it
Either 98 soccer jersey(medium or large)
Any of these posters that are of equal want horny
expressobeans.com/members/wanted.php?id=8814

Or, PM me with any wild ideas.
I'd rather trade em than sell em but if you wanna buy one its $55 shipped for the batman and $70 shipped for the black uke.
Thanks.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,051
    very cool. Thanks for sharing the new pick. Not as cool or creative as the new EV Batman pick IMO but definitely interesting and unique to the forth coming tour. Another must for the serous die hard collector LOL...

Best of luck in your trade pursuit!!
  • Options
    Thanks elway. Feel like a shit tradin this cos its just a pick but I gave away a few other bits n pieces this year so it's not like it's a raid. Hope someone wants it.
  • Options
    Sorry I don't have what your looking for but I'll trade you a red white and blue evil kenivel pic for it.
    "If you want a friend, feed any animal." - JA
    "Don't let it get you down, you know, still give your love, just give it away...I love singin' that part." - EV
  • Options
    I've got one of those after a long long search but thank you.
  • Options
    Monday bump.
  • Options
    OkOk Posts: 2,144
    PM sent.
  • Options
    I can't see the images of the pick you're after!
    -M-
  • Options
    Hey
    It's a black pick with this logo on it in white
    l.gif
  • Options
    Bumpity
  • Options
    Nbody wants this??

Cmon..
  • Options
    RKCNDYRKCNDY Seattle, WA Posts: 31,013
    eldarion75 wrote:
    Nbody wants this??

Cmon..

yeah, I want it, I just don't have anything you want. :(
    The joy of life comes from our encounters with new experiences, and hence there is no greater joy than to have an endlessly changing horizon, for each day to have a new and different sun.

- Christopher McCandless
  • Options
    nadahombrenadahombre Brooklyn Posts: 456
    The last black EV zippo I saw was going on eBay with the seller wanting over 500 clams :lol:
  • Options
    Yeah I just heard about that the other day. That's bananas.
    In not saying this is worth anything like that I just hope I can find someone who has one who wants this more. Screw the money aspect. That ruins everything.
  • Options
    Ok. Open to ideas on this one.
  • Options
    Sup david, paul here, how's dublin treating ya? Any chance you gonna make it to texas for ed and glen? My homeboys got the ed pick your looking for, unfortunately it was given to him by ed himself and is pretty precious to him, but it's worth an ask. Tell Randall and the lorkster waddup when you see them.
    if you think what I believe is stupid, bizarre, ridiculous or outrageous.....it's ok, I think I had a brain tumor when I wrote that.
  • Options
    Hey Paul!!
    How are ye man!! I got sorted for the picks already thanks so much though! Randalls baby has arrived so he's got full hands right now! Not sure you'll be seeing him on tour for a while but you never know:)
    I won't be in the US for glen and Ed sadly but you're gonna have such an amazing experience seeing them I know you're gonna love it:)
  • Options
    I'm well thanks, broke as a joke, but good. I'm fortunate enough to check out all the texas shows, so I'm really looking forward to november. I agree it should be an amazing time. Waited a long time for it. Hope all is well in dub town.
    if you think what I believe is stupid, bizarre, ridiculous or outrageous.....it's ok, I think I had a brain tumor when I wrote that.
  • Options
    Yo, PG, I am alive and (kinda) kickin'. x
    My Pearl Jam shows: 1 in 1995, 2 in 1998, 20 in 2003, 13 in 2006, 3 in 2007, 8 in 2008, 5 in 2009, 4 in 2010, 5 in 2012. EV: 8 in 2011, 1 in 2012. Brad: 1 in 1998, 1 in 2002.
  • Options
    Oh snap, there he is, what's up big poppa? Hope all is well, tell the misses I said hello.
  • Options
    Weekend bump
  • Options
    PJLuisPJLuis Posts: 385
    PM sent
  • Options
    troysp1troysp1 Posts: 412
    To the top!
  • Options
    massimobemassimobe Posts: 310
    eldarion75 wrote:
    Hey
    It's a black pick with this logo on it in white
    l.gif

I LOVE that logo...they should use it
    -M-
  • Options
    Think it is my favourite logo of theirs ever? It's surfboards. I keep trying to count how many there are in there. There are so many:) love it so. May become a tattoo on my other leg someday. Keep me on the surface, paddling to better waves, with any luck.

Still got some if you need em. PM me.
  • Options
    flaming bump
  • Options
    nadahombrenadahombre Brooklyn Posts: 456
    Kiwi-bump :corn: