demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,153
    It's beautiful. :)

coolEdprint.jpg
  • Options
    Drowned OutDrowned Out Posts: 6,056
    damn! amazing work!
  • Options
    KN88208KN88208 Posts: 24
    Dope!! Can't put a price tag on a one of a kind like this..... Keep up the good work!!
  • Options
    Are these still being sold?
    http://mastersofourdomain.blogspot.com/

My Movie/Music Reviews & Sports Blog
  • Options
    jcarhartjcarhart Posts: 189
    Just a word of caution. I would not purchase from this person. I mailed my check in November and it was cashed in December. She never shipped my drawing but did cash my check. She has not replied to my PM and I have had to open a case against her on ETSY.

I am more than disappointed.
  • Options
    jcarhart wrote:
    Just a word of caution. I would not purchase from this person. I mailed my check in November and it was cashed in December. She never shipped my drawing but did cash my check. She has not replied to my PM and I have had to open a case against her on ETSY.

That's strange. I paid via PayPal Nov 1st and received my print Nov 16th. I sent her a PM in the interim for an update and she replied 3 days later. She hasn't replied to a PM you sent in December?
    Mesa I - 11/93 * Toledo - 9/96 * Chicago - 6/98 * St Louis - 7/98 * Indy - 8/98 * St Louis & San Diego - 10/00 * Mt View II - 10/01 * Irvine I & II, San Diego - 6/03 * Chicago I - 5/06 * San Diego & SF III - 7/06 * Lolla - 8/07 * EV Chicago - 8/08 * Chicago I & II - 8/09 * Kansas City & Indy - 5/10 * PJ20 X2 - 9/11 * Atlanta 9/12 * Wrigley Field 7/13 * Moline & Milwaukee 10/14 * Wrigley Field I & II 8/16 * Wrigley Field I & II 8/18 * Ohana Encore I & II 10/21 * EV & The Earthlings Chicago II 2/22
    Won the lottery PJ20 Night 1 - Front Row in front of Jeff - Forever grateful to Ten Club
    ***I wanna live my life with the volume full***
  • Options
    71step2871step28 Hamburg Posts: 2,249
    jcarhart wrote:

oh! Sorry to hear that and most of all sorry to say what I'm saying now: SAME HERE!
    I paypal'd the money in early Nov. but never received the item nor got the money back :( Also another open case against her on ETSY. I am very disapointed because she is really a talented person and her drawing is amazing (thats why I purchased it...) but sadly great talent alone is not a guarantee for a great person :(

I wanted to keep that away from here for some reason but now that I know about more like me, I think its time to shout out a warning! :(
  • Options
    dwhite76dwhite76 Posts: 2,801
    Makes me wonder if she realy drew it or if she is a she or if the one who did the drawing is the one doing the selling :lol:
    Some words when spoken...Can't be taken back...
  • Options
    This person's Etsy account has now been suspended by Etsy for failing to send customers what she sold them. Buyer Beware.
  • Options
    LoulouLoulou Adelaide Posts: 6,247
    :o:o:o:o:o:o WOW!!! That's disappointing guys, sorry to hear that! :?
    “ "Thank you Palestrina. It’s a wonderful evening, it’s great to be here and I wanna dedicate you a super sexy song." " (last words of Mark Sandman of Morphine)

Adelaide 1998
    Adelaide 2003
    Adelaide 2006 night 1
    Adelaide 2006 night 2
    Adelaide 2009
    Melbourne 2009
    Christchurch NZ 2009
    Eddie Vedder, Adelaide 2011
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 1
    PJ20 USA 2011 night 2
    Adelaide BIG DAY OUT 2014
  • Options
    71step2871step28 Hamburg Posts: 2,249
    yeah.....and still no solution :(
  • Options
    Okay. I realize it's been a couple years. I had some personal issues going on at the time when I didn't get the last few of these in the mail. But last year I fixed my etsy account, and dug up the orders that had fallen through the cracks and hoped the addresses were still current and sent out the prints to the buyers that I still had addresses for. If anybody here remembers I hope they got them. If I missed any, feel free to let me know. I just want those people to know I didn't have bad intentions.
  • Options
    So 2 1/2 years after my check was cashed and I still havenever received my print. I want a refund.

I sent you a PM in response to this post.

I want everyone to know if you make this right.

I have seen you selling these prints on Ebay.