Options

SOLD Rare PJ20/Packers Shirt: $ 4 Care Packages 4 Troops

elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,051
edited December 2012 in Lost Dogs
$$ raised will go towards shipping expenses of care packages to those deployed in Afghanistan. We ship about 1500 pounds of goodies on average each month and it is quite costly to do so.

Many receiving care packages are in harm's way and of course a half a world away from home and their loved ones, sometimes up to a year or more. For more, please visit: http://www.operationyellowribbonsouthjersey.org/

For Sale: Rare Pearl Jam 2011 PJ20 "Packers" Theme shirt. Size Large.

This shirt is very rare and hard to find. Most go for $75-$100 on ebay or more!

The front and back images are in great shape with NO pealing or cracking. Tag still included on shirt as shown in picture. Sorry for taking a picture of a black shirt on a black counter top. PM me if you want me to email you further pictures.

One arm has a little "PJ20" emblem sewed on it. see picture.

This is a must for any PJ and/or Packers fan who missed out during PJ20 or for someone that just loves collecting very cool and rare PJ shirts! Any questions, PM me please.

SOLD!!

This is a win-win. You get a really cool, rare PJ shirt and know your contributions will help send loving reminders from home to those in Afghanistan and in harm's way. For that and more, THANK YOU!!

PJ20 GB:
Front
1z65at.jpg
Back
xn6cxt.jpg
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,909
    pm sent
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......
  • Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,051
    mcgruff10 wrote:
    pm sent

It's yours my fellow NJ friend. SOLD!
  • Options
    mcgruff10mcgruff10 New Jersey Posts: 27,909
    Thanks Dave and have a great holiday. Keep up the hard work; I know the troops appreciate it.

I don't even remember seeing this shirt in Wisconsin, it looks awesome!

Mike
    I'll ride the wave where it takes me......