Options

SOLD Rare PJ/Phillies 10/31 Spectrum Shirt $ 4 Care Packages

elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,051
edited December 2012 in Lost Dogs
$ raised will go towards helping with shipping costs of care packages to those deployed in Afghanistan. Many receiving care packages are in harm's way and of course a half a world away from home and their loved ones, sometimes up to a year or more. For more, please visit: http://www.operationyellowribbonsouthjersey.org/

For Sale: Rare Pearl Jam 2009 10/31 Philadelphia Phillies Spectrum shirt. Size Large.

This shirt is very rare and hard to find. Most go for $75-$100 on ebay (although there is one out there now for $299 LOL...).
This shirt is worn and washed. As you can see from the pictures, some light fading to the blue fabric. However, both the front and back images are in great shape with NO pealing or cracking. Tag still included on shirt as shown in picture

This is a must for any PJ and Phillies fan who missed out 3+ years ago or someone that just loves collecting very cool and rare PJ shirts! Any questions, PM me please.

SOLD!!

This is a win-win. You get a really cool, rare PJ shirt and know your contributions will help send loving reminders from home to those in Afghanistan and in harm's way. For that and more, THANK YOU!!

1zvtphl.jpg
2q1778i.jpg
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Empty GlassEmpty Glass In Rob's shed Posts: 12,329
    ugggggg, large. Off to the gym....
    I've met Rob

DEGENERATE FUK

This place is dead

"THERE ARE NO CLIQUES, ONLY THOSE WHO DON'T JOIN THE FUN" - Empty circa 2015

"Kfsbho&$thncds" - F Me In the Brain - circa 2015
  • Options
    pearljimpearljim Posts: 1,306
    Merry Christmas to me! I'll take it - PM on it's way.......
    If you have a chance to make life better for others, and fail to do so, you are wasting your time on this earth.

Roberto Clemente.
  • Options
    pearljimpearljim Posts: 1,306
    Money sent.

God Bless our troops!
    If you have a chance to make life better for others, and fail to do so, you are wasting your time on this earth.

Roberto Clemente.
  • Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,051
    pearljim wrote:
    Money sent.

God Bless our troops!

SOLD! May you walk around with pride in your new threads!! Thank you Jim