Options

FS: 2 LP Vinyl package: Raising $ for US Troop Care Packages

elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,054
edited December 2012 in Lost Dogs
Thank you to the generous person offering these items and thanks to all who have helped. Whether you purchased past items, donated items, or bumped my threads= THANK YOU for your support.

$ raised will go towards helping with shipping costs of care packages to those deployed in Afghanistan. Many receiving care packages are in harm's way and of course a half a world away from home and their loved ones, sometimes up to a year or more.

For more, please visit: http://www.operationyellowribbonsouthjersey.org/. We have a Pearl Jam fan and forum member here that is receiving packages from our group so your help is sending treats to PJ fans as well!! We are sending to a brother of a member on this forum too so it's a win-win thing we are all a part of on here! At the bottom of this thread is a picture of what the care packages look like (and no, that's not me sitting on the boxes LOL). Huge boxes full of 30-40 pounds of goodies and love from here at home...thanks to your help!! PJ fans are the best!!

For sale: Pearl Jam "Backspacer" and RNDM "Acts."
both LP's have been opened but never played. Both vinyls are the black vinyl versions.

Price: $40 shipped (within North America). Slightly more for International.

Special thanks to my friend who offered up these items to bring smiles to our Troops deployed in harm's way.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments