Options

SOLD!Captain America Hat: Raising $ 4 US Troop Care Packages

elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,050
edited December 2012 in Lost Dogs
1st and foremost= Thank you to the generous donator offering this item and thanks to all who have helped. Whether you purchased past items, donated items, or bumped my threads= THANK YOU for your support.

$ raised will go towards helping with shipping costs of care packages to those deployed in Afghanistan. Many receiving care packages are in harm's way and of course a half a world away from home and their loved ones, sometimes up to a year or more.

For more, please visit: http://www.operationyellowribbonsouthjersey.org/. We have a Pearl Jam fan and forum member here that is receiving packages from our group so your help is sending treats to PJ fans as well!! We are sending to a brother of a member on this forum too so it's a win-win thing we are all a part of on here!

For sale:
Pearl Jam Captain America Fitted baseball hat/cap. Hat fits like a S/M in the flex fit hats according to the owner and donator.
SOLD!!

2n6hes2.jpg
262a640.jpg
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    Damn, I would love to get this to replace the one I used to own, but this is too rich for my blood....good luck with the sale!
    Sound Advice Amphitheatre - Apr 11,2003, House Of Blues Orlando - Apr 12, 2003, St. Pete Times Forum - Apr 13, 2003,Silver Spurs Arena - Oct 08, 2004, Cruzan Amphitheatre - Jun 11, 2008, St. Pete Times, Forum - Jun 12, 2008, Alpine Valley Music Theatre - Sep 03, 2011, Alpine Valley Music Theatre - Sep 04, 2011

• Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,050
    Damn, I would love to get this to replace the one I used to own, but this is too rich for my blood....good luck with the sale!

Thanks man! I know its a lot but it is darn rare and I always follow the request of how much to charge by the donator.
    Plus, this baby is PENDING! woohoo!
  • Options

Thanks man! I know its a lot but it is darn rare and I always follow the request of how much to charge by the donator.
    Plus, this baby is PENDING! woohoo!

Sweet!
    Sound Advice Amphitheatre - Apr 11,2003, House Of Blues Orlando - Apr 12, 2003, St. Pete Times Forum - Apr 13, 2003,Silver Spurs Arena - Oct 08, 2004, Cruzan Amphitheatre - Jun 11, 2008, St. Pete Times, Forum - Jun 12, 2008, Alpine Valley Music Theatre - Sep 03, 2011, Alpine Valley Music Theatre - Sep 04, 2011

• Options
    PM Sent

Ryan
    1996: Seattle, WA.
    1997: Oakland, CA - (Rolling Stones)
    1998: Portland, OR. & Seattle, WA.
    2009: Portland, OR.
    2011: East Troy, WI. 1 & 2 - PJ20 & Portland, OR. - Ed Solo
    2012: Dallas, TX. - Ed Solo
    2013: Dallas, TX. Oklahoma City, OK. & Portland, OR.
    2014: Tulsa, OK
    2015: Seattle WA. - Mad Season
    2016: Ft. Lauderdale, FL. Miami, FL. & Chicago, IL - Wrigley 1
    2017: Dana Point - Ohana Fest - Ed Solo
    2018: Seattle WA. 1 & 2 - Safeco
    2021: Dana Point - Ohana Fest 1st Weekend & Night 1 & 2 - Ed Solo,
    2022: Louisville, St Louis
  • Options
    I was gonna say that, although the price maybe preceived as expensive, it's actually quite a fair price imo. Remember, these things are about $35 at a show and then you price in the rarity and the shipping... I have a bit of a pj cap collection and I wouldn't be letting too many go for under five-oh. But then, I really dig my hats and probably would never sell them anyway. I am going to give one way to a good friend for x-mas though. He came over a few weeks ago and didn't say much until he said, "Man, I really like that hat!" as he was pointing to the black PJ/Molson hat from the 2011 Canadian tour. Luckily I have an extra because I picked one up from that guy from Vancouver on ebay who was giving them away for a $20 'BIN'. Some people on this forum thought they had to be fake but several of us members bought from him and they were completely legit. Figured he must have came into some leftover stock/merch. at the very end of the Cnd. tour in Van. (he had the Red PJ20 shirts for $20 too).

And good job (again) El Veddio!!
    ~~~~~~~Vinyl For Sale (shipping costs in North America included)~~~~~~~
    The Who - Phases Box Set. Ltd. Ed. All 9 studio albums w/ Moon (11 discs) $200
    ^discogs entry link^
    Peter Gabriel - Up 200 gram 'Classic Records' audiophile version. Sealed. $225
    ^discogs entry link^
    Van Halen - I 180 gram Remastered 'DCC Compact Classic' version. Ltd. Ed. (#53!). Sealed. $175
    ^discogs entry link^
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------