Options

SOLD Hawken Print 2012 Hampton 1st Ed purchase

elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,051
edited November 2012 in Lost Dogs
***I will throw in a free PJ bootleg code to download from 10c with the purchase of this item!***

1st and foremost= Thank you to the generous donators offering these items and thanks to all who have helped. Whether you purchased past items, donated items, or bumped my threads= THANK YOU for your support.

$ raised will go towards helping with shipping costs of care packages to those deployed in Afghanistan. Many receiving care packages are in harm's way and of course a half a world away from home and their loved ones, sometimes up to a year or more. For more, please visit: http://www.operationyellowribbonsouthjersey.org/

From Justin Hampton and the 2012 Comic Con in NYC. Signed & # 17/300

http://expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/161847
IS.php?id=214694&t=mi

Price: $20 shipped within The US. Slightly more for additional shipping costs outside the US.
SOLD!

Thank you!
-EV
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    MangoMango Brisbane, Australia (via Dublin, Ireland) Posts: 1,049
    No image attached chief
    "Life comes from within your heart and desire"
  • Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,051
    interesting. you are the 3rd person to tell me that LOL. It works for me probably because it is in my cookies from seeing it on EB. Give me a min and i will add the link from EB

Thanks for letting me know!
  • Options
    MangoMango Brisbane, Australia (via Dublin, Ireland) Posts: 1,049
    No worries - same for the Klausen '06 Chicago PJ Poster thread.
    "Life comes from within your heart and desire"
  • Options
    PM sent
    Sound Advice Amphitheatre - Apr 11,2003, House Of Blues Orlando - Apr 12, 2003, St. Pete Times Forum - Apr 13, 2003,Silver Spurs Arena - Oct 08, 2004, Cruzan Amphitheatre - Jun 11, 2008, St. Pete Times, Forum - Jun 12, 2008, Alpine Valley Music Theatre - Sep 03, 2011, Alpine Valley Music Theatre - Sep 04, 2011