Options

SOLD!! Pearl Jam Stout/Soto Belgium 2 POSTERS FRAME BOTH!

elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,068
edited November 2012 in Lost Dogs
All proceeds from items sold below benefit Operation Yellow Ribbon of South Jersey (http://www.operationyellowribbonsouthjersey.org). For more info or to buy other items not listed here, see this thread as there are still lots of good deals and items left for sale:
viewtopic.php?f=20&t=198113

Pearl Jam Belgium 2012 Stout/Soto Show edition Posters (two posters for those that want to frame front and back):
2nb4nc2.jpg
SOLD!!

Yes, this is for both (2) posters! Frame both posters to show both sides!
Thanks
-EV
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    adusickadusick Posts: 1,386
    This is an AWESOME price and a great cause, for what I consider to be THE BEST PJ POSTER of all time. Yep, I said it. Would love to see someone do the "2-sided frame job" so that both sides were clear and you could just flip the frame depending on yer mood.

Even if you only frame one, you can rotate it. Today is "Skull King" day at my place, but tomorrow may just be "Owl Wizard" day :D
  • Options
    rafierafie Posts: 2,160
    adusick wrote:
    This is an AWESOME price and a great cause, for what I consider to be THE BEST PJ POSTER of all time. Yep, I said it. Would love to see someone do the "2-sided frame job" so that both sides were clear and you could just flip the frame depending on yer mood.

Even if you only frame one, you can rotate it. Today is "Skull King" day at my place, but tomorrow may just be "Owl Wizard" day :D
    That is exactly what I did.
    Still can't believe I met Mike Mccready at the Guggenheim and got a pic with him!!!!!

2010: 9/7/10 - Bilbao
    2012: 26-27/6/12 - Amsterdam ~~ 29/6/12 - Werchter ~~ 4-5/7/12 - Berlin
    2014: 25/6/14 - Vienna ~~ 26/6/14 - Berlin
  • Options
    I guess everyone has these posters already and 10c flooded the market? Come on poster freaks, get your PJ Stout/Soto posters (2 posters!!) right here!
  • Options
    ahill721ahill721 Posts: 2,071
    BUMP to page one
  • Options
  • Options
    I'll buy them. PM sent.
  • Options
    lushmd wrote:
    I'll buy them. PM sent.

and thank you for your purchase and support!! SOLD!! WOOHOO!!