Options

*** EV Tour Las Vegas 2 Fanviews Here 11/01/12 ***

Comments

• Options
    imalive wrote:
    P.S. Tom turned down a chance to go to the VIC with me :shock:

Thanks buddy...not gonna let me forget that one are ya? :nono: That's ok I deserve it :lol:
    Hold onto the thread, the currents will shift. ;)
    11/30/93-Las Vegas, 12/1/93-Las Vegas, 11/1/95-SLC, 11/2/95-SLC, 7/10/98-San Diego, 7/11/98-Las Vegas, 8/18/00-IND, 7/6/06-Las Vegas, 10/7/09-LA4 @ Gibson, 10/9/09-San Diego, 9/25/11-Vancouver, 10/31/12-Las Vegas I (Ed), 11/1/12-Las Vegas II (Ed), 7/19/13-Chicago, 12/6/13-Seattle
  • Options
    coachchriscoachchris Kelowna, British Columbia, Canada Posts: 749
    Let me start by saying that I don't post much on the board but I really like reading the fanviews. There have been some beautiful, articulate posts made by some sharp and insightful fans! I must admit I do follow the craft beer thread (guilty pleasure?). Anyways I was inclined to post about what took place at the Pearl in Las Vegas on November 1st, 2012. My wife Lucy and I attended the show the night before with 10c seats and had a great time. The show was incredible and the costumes only added to the fun. The next day all Lucy and I could talk about was what an amazing concert that was. We didn't have tix to the 2nd show. All day something kept nagging at me...we MUST attend tonight's show. My reasonable side of my brain kept saying "Last night was a great show. There's no way that it could be topped...right?" Finally, after overcoming all of my self-imposed objections, I said fuck it, hopped on stubhub and bought 2 overpriced (I thought at the time) balcony tix. BTW: isn't stubhub just on-line scalping? :roll:

First, I want to complement the crowd. Being from Vegas you kinda accept the fact that Vegas audiences are notoriously bad. Allot of belligerent drunks and people standing (mostly sitting actually) with their arms crossed. This was NOT the case for these shows! Even during the Halloween night show there was more than one occasion that you could have heard a pin drop (really). Amazing when you think about how many people were totally shit faced out there! You guys conducted yourselves with the utmost dignity and respect. It actually made me proud to be from Las Vegas!

As far as Eddie's comments on Vegas...think about the type of person he is. Everyone on this forum knows Ed through his music. Does it surprise you that he isn't a "Bellagio" type of guy? Look I know there is so much more to Las Vegas than the strip. Trust me I've been to places within a couple hours of Vegas that you wouldn't believe. But the fact remains that most people (Ed is a person) who visit Vegas only see the strip, so can we blame him for being a bit cynical? The interesting part of this is I firmly believe that after these two shows Ed's perspective on Las Vegas has been forever changed. This is because of YOU fans who attended these shows...you truly were a part of history!

Side note: Ed mentioned his rafting trip and the odd thing that occurred at a restaurant near the river where they were filming ITW. I was on an annual 4 day fishing trip with some work buddies near Temple Bar during this time. We saw all of the RV's, semis and movie equipment. We would come into the marina for fuel and breakfast every morning and the waitress would say "you guys just missed Sean Penn and some of the actors in a movie that they're filming here". She couldn't remember the name of the movie though. It kinda became a running joke with us. Was Ed with them at that time? If I'd only known then what I know now! Chalk it up as a near miss I guess :cry:

Onto the show...
    Glen Hansard is a totall BADASS! So much passion! Amazing dude! EV+GH=peas+carrots! Enough said.

I've been to a few PJ shows. Not nearly as many as some of you, but this was my 1st EV solo experience. I have NEVER (not even at Gibson IV) witnessed anything like what took place this night. At the outset there seemed to be a sense of anticipation like I haven't seen in a long time at any concert. After Hansard finished everyone was on the edge of their seats and there was a palpable energy in the room. The theatre took on a mystical quality that you couldn't quite put your finger on. Something was in the air for sure!

You can see the official fanview by Sea (which is great) for the setlist and specifics. Highlights, in a night of so many amazing moments, for me were Sleepless Nights and obviously, Black. Eddie and Glen stepped out to the front of the stage sans microphones and, after a few shhhhh's from the crowd, the Pearl fell completely silent. No shit! It was so quiet I didn't want to breath for fear of fucking it up. When the song was over the silence was shattered by one of the loudest roars of applause I've probably ever heard. It felt as if we were applauding for us for being so fucking cool as much as for Ed and Glen's performance. Ed and Glen got the biggest smiles on their faces as if they couldn't believe we held ourselves in check for that long. It was in that moment that Ed had to acknowledge this was not the Vegas crowd of old and we had won him over! Between the outpouring of cash for http://healeb.org/ and this very moment Las Vegas had cemented itself as a regular west coast tour stop for Mr. Vedder. Never mind that it took a Canuck to loosen us up (isn't that what they do best anyway...love those guys!) :lol:

As you've seen in many other posts the "Black" lady offered $5K to Heal EB for Ed to play Black. (you may find yourself in HR if you tell this story at work using "Black" lady reference) :lol: She was the driving force for what became a performance that will be talked about for many years to come. For that we all owe her a huge debt of gratitude! She really caught Ed offguard and put him in a precarious position.

First off, despite how Ed may portray himself at times as a freewheeling artist/surfer, I believe that to be as good as he is he is pretty well rehearsed and takes pride in sounding the best that he can for us. In short: the guy is a true professional. Black was not, and has never been, a part of his solo act.

Secondly, he doesn't know how to play it! Really? I laughed so hard when he said that just because it seems so odd. I am a beginner/novice guitarist and I can strum Black (basically E,A,C,D,Em) :D The guy is a fucking awesome guitarist, singer and songwriter and HE needed ME onstage to play Black! Anyway as you've read Boom hopped on the pump organ and a slow train wreck began. At first it was tough to watch then something amazing happened...the crowd took over! Just when it looked as if Ed was going to laugh it off and bail out we locked in with Boom and Ed followed OUR lead! The barrier between artist and audience had been breached! With every verse we grew in confidence (and volume). The train was on the tracks and chugging away! Every word struck like a hammer until we became as much performer as observer. At that moment we stood next to Ed, our brother, and willed that song into the most emotional rendition I have and probably will ever hear. It was just Ed and us sitting around a campfire singing one of the best songs ever written. This was a culmination of years of devotion to a man (and band) who has added so much to our lives and we were gonna return the favor. As Ed moved to the edge of the stage for the "we belong together" tag he was visibly moved. There were very few dry eyes in the place. Eddie Vedder was in awe of US! And as Ed sang "we belong together" the song took on a whole different meaning. It was no longer about a love lost. Ed was telling us very directly that we (his family, friends and fans) belong together. I have performed with different bands in front of people and have never experienced anything like what I felt the other night.
    Take care of each other ;)
    ~Tom
    This is as close to putting someone in the seat beside you! Great review! I'm still speechless after bearing witness to what occurred.
    Adolescence in essence is all about trust.
    Leaving is for the answering machine.
  • Options
    TJ25487TJ25487 Posts: 1,455
    Lewie45 wrote:
    That was the most inspiring performance I have ever seen in my life involving Pearl Jam/EV. I was in the last row in sec. 304, but felt like I was up front. Eddie never ceases to amaze me with his presence and how much he puts in to each performance. What a privilege to be there for that show. A big shout-out to my wife for surprising me with these tickets for my birthday! Peace...
    Best wife ever!
  • Options
    arakiasarakias Posts: 281
    Looks like this show will be broadcast on SiriusXM tonight instead of the Phoenix show per the PJ twitter post from 30 mins ago:
    "Due to tech difficulties, we will not be broadcasting EV Live from PHX tonight. @SiriusXM @pjradio brings you EV's 11/1 Vegas show instead."
  • Options
    LS2668LS2668 Posts: 21
    Goosebumps just thinking about that night. Thank you! Thank you! Can't wait to experience it again.
  • Options
    Yield151Yield151 Posts: 267
    will this be only on the sirius chanel or can we stream it from pearl jam radio off the main site?
  • Options
    bleobleo Posts: 15
    The show was awesome and I hope someone does give a release of Black. I was there but I would really love to have a copy. Amazing night!!!
    B. Leo
  • Options
    YLed2YLed2 Des Moines, IA Posts: 5,534
    What a night! Unfucking real.

Bootleg. Vinyl. Please. :mrgreen:

Just got back from Vegas and probably the most depressing feeling ever.

What I would do to catch the magic of the atmosphere that night....
    Bristow, VA - 5.13.10
    East Troy, WI - 9.3.11
    East Troy, WI - 9.4.11
    Atlanta, GA - 9.22.12
    Las Vegas, NV - 10.31.12 (EV)
    Las Vegas, NV - 11.1.12 (EV)
    Chicago, IL - 7.19.13
    Dallas, TX - 11.15.13
    Oklahoma City, OK - 11.16.13
    Seattle, WA - 12.6.13
    Lincoln, NE - 10.9.14
    Moline, IL - 10.17.14
    St. Paul, MN - 10.19.14
    Milwaukee, WI - 10.20.14
    New York, NY - 5.1.16
    New York, NY - 5.2.16
    Boston, MA - 8.5.16
    Boston, MA - 8.7.16
    Chicago, IL - 8.20.16

• Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,512
    arakias wrote:
    Looks like this show will be broadcast on SiriusXM tonight instead of the Phoenix show per the PJ twitter post from 30 mins ago:
    "Due to tech difficulties, we will not be broadcasting EV Live from PHX tonight. @SiriusXM @pjradio brings you EV's 11/1 Vegas show instead."
    :o Did anyone record this?!?!
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    I've seen Ed solo many times and this was by far one of the best shows. It was even better than a few PJ shows I've been to.

I wasn't even planning on being there. When the show was originally scheduled I didn't feel like forking over that much money and then driving the four hours from L.A. to Vegas. Then when it got rescheduled I deleted the email, not realizing the new date was on my birthday.

It wasn't until I saw on the comments and reviews on twitter for the Halloween show and I was like DAMNIT! He's playing on my birthday and I'm not going to be there? I was pretty torn about it because I had plans to be in Palm Springs for my birthday...so do I give it all up for Ed or just carry on with my plans?

I was on the road to Palm Springs when I got word I was confirmed for tickets, I had to back track twenty miles to get to Vegas. It would be a criminal understatement to say I'm happy I was able to go.

It was an amazing, magical show. Ed was moved, we were moved and I think we were all surprised it happened in Vegas of all places. A great birthday indeed, I mean, I had Ed singing to me on my birthday.
  • Options
    drummerboy_73drummerboy_73 Las Vegas, NV Posts: 2,011
    This show was nothing short of a religious experience.

First off, this was my 17 year old son's first PJ/EV show, so right off the bat, this was going to be a special night for both of us. Having seen Ed in L.A. last year, I kind of knew what to expect, but after what took place over the nearly 4 hours from the time Glen hit the stage, until Ed and friends closed it out, I couldn't have been more awestruck.

Having been a big fan of Glen since seeing "Once" a few years back and exploring his other work, I was stoked that he'd be joining Ed again on this current tour. Coming out and playing his first tune, without a mic or amp, gave everyone a dose of reality on just how much raw talent and vocal power this guy possesses. Highlights of his set for me were the audience vocal participation on "Way Back", and the " :) " tag at the end of "Astral Weeks".

Ed's performance was simply incredible, but rather than a song by song review, or another mention of "Black" getting played, I'll simply say this - after many PJ shows, and seeing Ed solo last year, I don't think I've ever been as emotionally affected by a show as I was at this one. From the experiences Ed was sharing, the response from the crowd, Ed getting visibly emotional by the generosity from the audience, the singing along, the intimacy of the venue - everything just had such an impact, and I'm so grateful I got to experience it with my son. He also expressed to me a similar sentiment, as well as how much he enjoyed meeting fellow fans/10C members, and how much of a community atmosphere it was.

I was also glad to FINALLY meet fellow Vegas jammer Mamasan Bren (kudos for the killer pre-party!), as well as run into some familiar faces from the last "pre-party" in April...Darrell and Angie (angiebabyaz) from Tucson, "Crazy Dave" (wigoutdcp), Lori from Hawaii. Shout out as well to another Vegas jammer, Tom and family (TJ25487), who we met at Ed's show last year in L.A., and Cindy and Scott from section 105. Hope to see you guys at another show soon!

Last but not least, special thanks to fellow 10C members from Seattle who gave my son and I their floor seats in exchange for our 6th row mezzanine seats so they could sit with their friend who had seats next to ours. Until next time! :)

Photo11012108-1.jpg
    Osaka, Japan (2/21/95), San Diego (7/10/98), Las Vegas (10/22/00), San Diego (10/25/00), Las Vegas (6/6/03), Las Vegas (7/6/06), Los Angeles (7/9/06), VH1 Rock Honors (7/12/08), Ed Solo (7/8/11), Ed Solo (11/1/12), Los Angeles (11/23/13)
  • Options
    Yield151Yield151 Posts: 267
    What an absolutely incredible night. My girlfriend and I got our tickets upgraded to FRONT ROW CENTER!! As we were on our way to our seats a rep from the venue walked up to us and asked if we wanted an upgrade. She said the artist requested several tickets up front be held and used to upgrade fans to prevent scalping. Met some amazing people that night. Ben if you are out there... whats up!!!! Best show of my life and not only because we were front row or because after Porch Ed walked right up to me and handed me his pick! But because the show was incredible!!!! I really hope there is a release of this show.

Amy
  • Options
    Man.....today is the first day back from Vegas and back to reality. I definitely have the post-show depression and hangover. I never thought that the magic of Alpine Night 1 for me could be reached again, but it may have been topped by this show. :shock:

Holy fuck.....this show was that special and that good. I'm extremely lucky to have been there and be part of what happened that night. And not only the show, just also an amazing group of fans and audience. We had an amazing group - there was something in the air that made this one of those special occassions.

Bootleg. Vinyl. Please. :mrgreen:
    Bristow, VA - 5.13.10
    East Troy, WI - 9.3.11
    East Troy, WI - 9.4.11
    Atlanta, GA - 9.22.12
    Chicago, IL - 7.19.13
    Dallas, TX - 11.15.13
    Seattle, WA - 12.6.13
    Lincoln, NE - 10.9.14
    Moline, IL - 10.17.14
    St. Paul, MN - 10.19.14
    Milwaukee, WI - 10.20.14
    New York, NY - 5.1.16
    New York, NY - 5.2.16
    Boston, MA - 8.5.16
    Boston, MA - 8.7.16
    Chicago, IL - 8.20.16

• Options
    curlycurly Posts: 703
    heres a review by Mike Prevatt from the Las Vegas City Life....
    I simply google'd and found it...
    And you can tell he's a casual PJ fan that found himself,.now...like the rest of us ;);)

http://lasvegascitylife.com/blog/cultur ... pearl.html

I love this review as it reminds me of the one Ed solo show i was at...that completely blew me away...
    St Louis...2011 btw...
  • Options
    RocketninoRocketnino SLO, CA Posts: 42
    Was another one of the folks that was lucky enough to be at this show - very appreciative of this thread. We drove that morning, I was overcoming a stomach bug, and there were some beyond ridiculous folks around us. (Anybody hear that jackass yelling EDDIEEEEE! OFF HE GOES! between each song for the first 1/3 of the show? Yeah... four seats down from me.)

All of those factors combined got me grumbling and frustrated through parts of it, but this thread reminded me of just how truly lucky I was to be there. Great show with some great friends. Black was truly one of those transcendent concert moments.

Think the one fella a few posts back really hit the nail on the head when she said Ed was in a "precarious position". He heard her yell it - as did most of the room - and you could see the "well, shit" expression wash over his face. Even when he said that he'd work on it, I thought that was him skirting the issue. But when Boom came out and those chords started fiddling around, I knew that we were in uncharted waters. Was wonderful to hear the same man who was talking about shoving Michael Brown's head into a bucket of dog shit 30 minutes prior get choked up - he literally got teary and choked up - as he said how much the kids and his wife would be touched by the display of gratitude that was being shown there.
  • Options
    I will forever spend the rest of my life replaying these shows in my memory.Helluva way to get my first shows ever in!Ed,the music,songs,the people I met,it turned out to be more than I could ever possibly imagine,and I have been imagining for a really really long time..........I can not thank everyone enough!!
    Me and my girlfriend were in front and she gave him $100 after the Hockey Night in Canada jersey guy did(kudos on him!) then after the show was over we each gave Ed everything we had in our wallets lol and I would do it again in a heartbeat!Ed's compassion is amazing,contagious and I'm so glad we all got to be a part of it!Having now seen shows, I like to now think of myself as "officially" part of this amazing family. I love all of you !! :)
    I will walk w/my hands bound
    I will walk w/my face blood
    I will walk w/my shadow flag

Memories back when she was smooth and strong
    and waiting for the world to come along...

Eddie solo Vegas Oct 31,Nov 1 2012
  • Options
    justamjustam Posts: 21,392
    I'm so glad this was broadcast on the radio last night.

It was a beautiful concert! :)
    &&&&&&&&&&&&&&
  • Options
    calvo17calvo17 Posts: 440
    Hello! Got this link for those of you who might wanna check out Black (it's audio only). After reading all the posts there's no doubt it must have been an amazing experience. Yet, my very personal opinion, I prefer number one, MTV Unplugged, and number two, Benaroya Hall over this version.

Enjoy! :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bV4YzGkv6T0
    If I knew where it was, I would take you there.
    11/20/11 San Jose, Costa Rica
    10/18/13 Brooklyn 1
    10/19/13 Brooklyn 2
    10/21/13 Philly 1
    10/22/13 Philly 2 (BREATH!!)
    10/25/13 Hartford
    10/22/14 Denver (BREATH!!!)
  • Options
    calvo17 wrote:
    Hello! Got this link for those of you who might wanna check out Black (it's audio only). After reading all the posts there's no doubt it must have been an amazing experience. Yet, my very personal opinion, I prefer number one, MTV Unplugged, and number two, Benaroya Hall over this version.

Enjoy! :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bV4YzGkv6T0
    Not a contest. This Black is meaningful, for sure, which makes it special. But it's not actually good as in nice sounding. It actually is a complete mess. So I don't think anyone could see it as a top version of Black. Just a special moment.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    It's not about it being the best ever. It simply won't be for one simple fact. It's about its uniqueness. Here you had Ed admitting that he doesn't even know how to play it, and you get only 1 of PJ's members, their organist who pounds it out. The reason to me that it was so sweet, was that there's a glaring omission of four guys named Stone, Mike, Matt, and Jeff that are not there on it. That's why it was so cool and special. It is totally raw, and stripped down. Where else has there ever been a version of it with just Ed without the whole band? Not one that I know of. It was him pouring out what is agreed to be his most emotional song with only the soft accompaniment of a pump organ in a small, beautifully-acoustic theater, with only 2k people there in front of it. When he soars and really gets into it in the latter part, I think it rivals the highs of his artistic outputs. When I closed my eyes and re-listened to the first Sirius broadcast of it, and heard him scream the all I'll ever "beeeeeeeee" note, and the way he spit out the end sounds of "together, together, together", I felt its power and magic. Even if you weren't there, if you're a fan, close your eyes, imagine being there, and truly listen to him pour his soul into it. I trust that if you're a true fan, and it's one of your fave tunes too, you'll dig it, if not love it. It ain'ts about ranking it among other versions, it's about standing alone as an incredible individual version and performance.
    1/95 DC 7/95 Chicago Tor Tol Cha 96 AlpV I II Chi St L KC 98 BSB I II 99 Phx Vegas Fresno SBern 00 BSB I II 01 (met ed) Vegas Phx Fargo St. Paul Chicago Alpine V Indy Col Virg Phi I II MSG I II (got on DVD!) 03 Calg 05 Clev Vegas LA I II SBar 06 Lon Dus Cop Nij Bel 07 Phi I II DC MSG I II Har BOS I II 08, LA3/4, SD '09, MSG I II '10, Missoula, London ONT, Wrigley, SD, LA1/2, Portland. Wrigley '16 I and II. 
  • Options
    It's not about it being the best ever. It simply won't be for one simple fact. It's about its uniqueness. Here you had Ed admitting that he doesn't even know how to play it, and you get only 1 of PJ's members, their organist who pounds it out. The reason to me that it was so sweet, was that there's a glaring omission of four guys named Stone, Mike, Matt, and Jeff that are not there on it. That's why it was so cool and special. It is totally raw, and stripped down. Where else has there ever been a version of it with just Ed without the whole band? Not one that I know of. It was him pouring out what is agreed to be his most emotional song with only the soft accompaniment of a pump organ in a small, beautifully-acoustic theater, with only 2k people there in front of it. When he soars and really gets into it in the latter part, I think it rivals the highs of his artistic outputs. When I closed my eyes and re-listened to the first Sirius broadcast of it, and heard him scream the all I'll ever "beeeeeeeee" note, and the way he spit out the end sounds of "together, together, together", I felt its power and magic. Even if you weren't there, if you're a fan, close your eyes, imagine being there, and truly listen to him pour his soul into it. I trust that if you're a true fan, and it's one of your fave tunes too, you'll dig it, if not love it. It ain'ts about ranking it among other versions, it's about standing alone as an incredible individual version and performance.
    No doubt it was a great moment. What would be cool is if Ed decides to try and work on it and then busts it out in a perfected state 5 years or whatever from now when the timing is right. But for sure, it was a wow moment because of what was going on in the room, and I'm glad for anyone who was there - a forever memory!
  • Options
    adamg5adamg5 Posts: 774
    WOW I was also lucky to be at this show with my awesome wife and a couple of friends we invited that have never seen eddie live and it was INCREDIBLE to say the least.

Is there any chance this would be available as a bootleg for us to purchase?

Adam
  • Options
    Amazingly well expressed!! Still can't believe I was part of that!!

• Options
    im an earim an ear San Diego, CA Posts: 245
    Can I get a PM of this show if anyone has it?! Thanks.
    San Diego, CA - 10/25/00, San Diego, CA - 7/7/06, Los Angeles, CA - 7/9/06, San Diego, CA - 4/15/08 (EV), San Diego, CA - 10/9/09, San Diego, CA - 7/5/11 (EV), San Diego, CA - 11/21/13
  • Options
    I am barely getting to read the reviews from this show.
    Thank you for all the beautiful posts to help me re live one of the most special nights EVER!
    I am not good at expressing myself so it's so nice that so many of you can.
    You all hit the specialness of the night spot on.

We originally had tix for the original show. Coming all the way from Hawaii I wasn't sure if I could make this one. But there were some other events going on around the same week where it worked perfect for me to attend. And I still had my 12th row seats.
    NOW I am sooooo glad I attended. I can't say enough about this show.
    What a totally special magical night it was.
    Been flying high ever since.

Thanks for everyone there who also made it so special.
    "You can bomb the world to pieces but you can't bomb into peace"
    Michael Franti
  • Options
    Post deleted by Admin.
    viewtopic.php?f=5&t=91525
  • Options
    Ok I'm completely lost in the threads :lol: Where is the thread for the 1st Vegas show? I want to print the setlist to keep because those first 2 shows for me are such a blur of emotion :D

• Options
    Sheila23Sheila23 Posts: 265
    Ok I'm completely lost in the threads :lol: Where is the thread for the 1st Vegas show? I want to print the setlist to keep because those first 2 shows for me are such a blur of emotion :D

Here's the link if you didn't already find it :)
    http://community.pearljam.com/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=198203
  • Options
    Much has already been said regarding this show...so I won't repeat the obvious..It was truly memorable and amazing in so many ways.

What continues to impress me is the mood of the crowd at every show I attend...Immediately upon entering the venue, smiles appear, high fives, handshakes, and friendly faces are everywhere. I have yet to meet an asshole seated near me. Conversations erupted everywhere beginning at the Loose Caboose, in line for merchandise or a beer, and the urinal choir never sounded better.

I was alone at this show but never felt it.

It's already been sung...but it can't be said enough. All you need is love.

Much love to everyone who made the night so special.
  • Options
    ktennant wrote:
    Much has already been said regarding this show...so I won't repeat the obvious..It was truly memorable and amazing in so many ways.

What continues to impress me is the mood of the crowd at every show I attend...Immediately upon entering the venue, smiles appear, high fives, handshakes, and friendly faces are everywhere. I have yet to meet an asshole seated near me. Conversations erupted everywhere beginning at the Loose Caboose, in line for merchandise or a beer, and the urinal choir never sounded better.

I was alone at this show but never felt it.

It's already been sung...but it can't be said enough. All you need is love.

Much love to everyone who made the night so special.

Man....you couldn't have said that any better.
    Bristow, VA - 5.13.10
    East Troy, WI - 9.3.11
    East Troy, WI - 9.4.11
    Atlanta, GA - 9.22.12
    Chicago, IL - 7.19.13
    Dallas, TX - 11.15.13
    Seattle, WA - 12.6.13
    Lincoln, NE - 10.9.14
    Moline, IL - 10.17.14