Options

BRAD EUROPEAN TOUR - DATES ANNOUNCED!!

BradCorpBradCorp Posts: 86
edited February 2013 in The Porch
We're super-pleased to announce our first ever UK and mainland European tour dates! February 2013 sees Brad's debut trip to Europe. Support comes from a new, young British band, New Killer Shoes.

TOUR DATES AND TICKETS NOW AVAILABLE AT...
www.bradcorporation.com

TOUR POSTER PRE-ORDER...
www.establishmentstore.com
2013tourposter_pj.jpg

The first album to be reissued from Brad's back catalog, Welcome to Discovery Park, comes complete with new artwork and bonus tracks. It can now be pre-ordered from the Establishment Store. Each purchase comes with a free promo EP CD from touring support band, New Killer Shoes.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    RW8297RW8297 Posts: 1,586
    nice!
  • Options
    demetriosdemetrios Canada Posts: 88,017
    Great news! But wait a second. When did UK leave the continent of Europe? I've always thought UK was part of Europe. Which continent is the UK with now? :shock:
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,214
    awesome..
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    all your UK belong to me
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    81 wrote:
    all your UK belong to me
    haha
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:
    Great news! But wait a second. When did UK leave the continent of Europe? I've always thought UK was part of Europe. Which continent is the UK with now? :shock:

Is the distinction that important Demetrios?
  • Options
    8181 Needing a ride to Forest Hills and a ounce of weed. Please inquire within. Thanks. Or not. Posts: 58,276
    BradCorp wrote:
    demetrios wrote:

why call out one specific country that is part of the Europe. if you are going to do that...why not we are going to turn Germany and europe. seems a bit silly to always mention the UK seperate from Europe.
    not that i care. :lol:

but i can see how it would make non english peoeple feel a bit jaded.
    81 is now off the air

Off_Air.jpg
  • Options
    boyo79boyo79 Warrington, UK Posts: 6,525
    demetrios wrote:

We've been trying to leave Europe behind for a while now :lol::lol::lol::lol:
    2000: Manchester
    2006: Dublin; Leeds; Arnhem
    2007: London
    2009: Manchester
    2012: Manchester I & II : EV Manchester : Soundgarden Shepherds Bush
    2013: Brad Manchester : Soundgarden Manchester
    2014: Amsterdam I & II; Berlin; Leeds; Milton Keynes
    2018: Berlin; London II; Boston II

Bootleg Reviews: http://pjbootlegreviews.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    A UK & european tour suggests (at least to me) that there may be more than one UK date. Hence why UK is highlighted a little more.

We shall see...
  • Options
    i hope that europe will include some south europe ...
  • Options
    BradCorp wrote:
    demetrios wrote:

Yep! Cause I find it odd & confusing. Check below ...

EDDIE VEDDER ANNOUNCES 2012 EUROPE/ UK SOLO TOUR - viewtopic.php?f=4&t=185269

Pearl Jam Announces 2012 Europe/UK Tour - viewtopic.php?f=4&t=177979

Both you & Rubysdad have posted the same thing. We all know UK is part of Europe, right? Or maybe not & they are their own continent now? :shock: Next tour why not call it France & European tour? Or New York & USA tour. :|
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:
    BradCorp wrote:
    demetrios wrote:

Yep! Cause I find it odd & confusing. Check below ...

EDDIE VEDDER ANNOUNCES 2012 EUROPE/ UK SOLO TOUR - viewtopic.php?f=4&t=185269

Pearl Jam Announces 2012 Europe/UK Tour - viewtopic.php?f=4&t=177979

Both you & Rubysdad have posted the same thing. We all know UK is part of Europe, right? Or maybe not & they are their own continent now? :shock: Next tour why not call it France & European tour? Or New York & USA tour. :|

beacuse they are saying its a UK tour and a european tour. Since both tours included dates at multiple UK venues they announce that as a UK tour. Every other country just gets one venue. Its not a case of seperating the UK from Europe.
  • Options
    UK - Pound Sterling
    Europe - Euro

?
  • Options
    BradCorp wrote:
    UK - Pound Sterling
    Europe - Euro

?

not true.. Denmark has kroner as currency..

Hamburg 2000, Berlin 2006, Copenhagen 2007, Berlin 2009, Berlin 2010, Berlin 1+2 2012, Copenhagen 2012, Amsterdam 1+2 2014, Vienna 2014, Berlin 2014, Prague 2018, Krakow 2018
  • Options
    :fp: :fp: :lol::lol: kroner euro pound ...
    jesus greets me looks just like me ....
  • Options
    BradCorp wrote:
    UK - Pound Sterling
    Europe - Euro

?

Yeah and Czech Rep too. It's a rock show. :roll:
  • Options
    BradCorp wrote:
    BradCorp wrote:
    UK - Pound Sterling
    Europe - Euro

?

Yeah and Czech Rep too. It's a rock show. :roll:

My band will be touring Texas and the US next fall.. playing mouth organs!

:lol:

Hamburg 2000, Berlin 2006, Copenhagen 2007, Berlin 2009, Berlin 2010, Berlin 1+2 2012, Copenhagen 2012, Amsterdam 1+2 2014, Vienna 2014, Berlin 2014, Prague 2018, Krakow 2018
  • Options
    yoyoyoyo France Posts: 310
    AWESOME !!!! I would have never expected that!! so thank you!! France or very near please .... I'm happy, I can't wait ... a old dream will be stopped soon !!!! yesssss !!!!

THANKS !
    1996-PARIS
    2000-PARIS
    2006-ANVERS-MARSEILLE-PARIS
    2007-LONDRES-NIJMEGEN-WERCHTER
    2008-ED SOLO-LOS ANGELES1-LOS ANGELES2
    2009-LONDRES
    2010-DUBLIN-ARRAS
    2012-AMSTERDAM1-ARRAS-STOCKHOLM-OSLO-COPENHAGUE
    2014-MILAN
    2017-ED SOLO-AMSTERDAM1
    2018-ROME
    2022-PARIS-AMSTERDAM1(Canceled)-AMSTERDAM2
    2024-BERLIN1-BERLIN2-BARCELONE1-BARCELONE2
  • Options
    BradCorp wrote:
    UK - Pound Sterling
    Europe - Euro

?

So you're basing a tour .. on currency? :|

http://themoneyconverter.com/USD/EUR.aspx

The Eurozone consists of Austria, Belgium, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Portugal, Slovenia, Slovakia, Estonia and Spain, Cyprus and Malta.

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Which_countri ... t_use_Euro

So I take it you won't be playing Bulgaria, Czech Rep. , Denmark, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Romania & Sweden because their currency ... is not in Euros.
  • Options
    the weird would be to say England and Europe tour..
    its easy to understand why they announce always UK and Europe..

lets see the dates and where will gonna be..im very intresting to see Brad Live!! :)
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:
    BradCorp wrote:
    UK - Pound Sterling
    Europe - Euro

?

The Eurozone consists of Austria, Belgium, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Italy, Luxembourg, the Netherlands, Portugal, Slovenia, Slovakia, Estonia and Spain, Cyprus and Malta.

So I take it you won't be playing Bulgaria, Czech Rep. , Denmark, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Romania & Sweden because their currency ... is not in Euros.

Wow. You're taking this too seriously. This is a band going on tour to the UK and mainland Europe. Please get this in perspective. Just enjoy the humour and the moment?
  • Options
    BradCorp wrote:
    demetrios wrote:
    BradCorp wrote:
    UK - Pound Sterling
    Europe - Euro

?

Wow. You're taking this too seriously. This is a band going on tour to the UK and mainland Europe. Please get this in perspective. Just enjoy the humour and the moment?

I will. :)
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    :thumbup:
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    Awesome, more dates of PJ side projects that Pearl Jam will not be touring as a full band, or working on their next studio album which will end up coming up 4-5 years after backspacer! :-(
    Montreal 08-20-1998
    Montreal 10-04-2000
    Montreal 06-29-2003
    New York City 07-09-2003
    Montreal 09-15-2005
    Toronto 09-19-2005
    Quebec City 09-20-2005
    Toronto 05-09-2006
    Hartford 05-13-2006
    Toronto 2009
    Hartford 2010
    Buffalo 2010
    Montreal 2011
    Buffalo 2013
  • Options
    demetrios wrote:

As an Irishman im gonna answer this as an Irishman and european....Alot of people refer to mainland or continental Europe as EUROPE!!!!! The UK also as Great Britain....geographically correct?? No....simple terminology to us tho, YES....so if a friend said to me fancy going to Europe to see Brad....it would mean, continental, maybe Spain or France or Italy....If he said fancy going to UK to see Brad, he'd mean London or Glasgow....dont get your knickers in a twist man....its simple quick terminology we use....as you were!!!
  • Options
    great news !!

PLEASE PLAY SOME MORE PLACES IN THE UK OTHER THAN LONDON... THERE IS MORE TO THE UK THAN LONDON... !!!

peace
    2006 - Astoria, Dublin, Leeds
    2007 - London
    2009 - London, Manchester, London
    2010 - Dublin, Belfast, London
    2011 - Alpine Valley x2
    2012 - Isle of Wight, Manchester x2
  • Options
    It'd be great if the focus was on Brad's debut tour 'on the other side of the pond' rather than some silly geo-political nonsense. Does it really matter when, after 20 years, you're finally rocking out to Secret Girl in a EUROPEAN city?

No. No, it doesn't.
  • Options
    ComeToTXComeToTX Austin Posts: 7,600
    Awesome, more dates of PJ side projects that Pearl Jam will not be touring as a full band, or working on their next studio album which will end up coming up 4-5 years after backspacer! :-(

My first thought as well.
    This show, another show, a show here and a show there.
  • Options
    ComeToTX wrote:

My first thought as well.

Unfortunately mine too....
  • Options
    cutzcutz Posts: 11,473
    A 6 MONTH NOTICE???> :o

Hope our European friends enjoy the shows..................

and the UK> :lol: