Options

ISO: EV 2009 Philly Show Baseball Style 3/4 shirt (L or XL)

elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,054
edited September 2012 in Lost Dogs
Gonna give this the old college try as it has been a while since I tried. I have $$ (not much LOL), or some merch items I can trade such as the EV Dickies Jacket, vinyl, posters etc. I'm working from home today so I can actually log in, post, and respond to your PMs so make it happen baby!!

EV 2009 Philadelphia show specific baseball style 3/4 shirt (L or XL in size):
front:
se1wcn.jpg
back:
furqfn.jpg

Thank you and Happy Friday to you.
-EV
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    That's a sweet shirt!
  • Options
    Thanks SuMay. I saw a woman wearing it at the PJ20 screening in Philly last Sept and was too shy to go offer to buy it off her back right then and there LOL.
  • Options
    ahill721ahill721 Posts: 2,071
    I wish I could help you out with this so bad!! I know you have been tracking it down fo a long long time. I would give you my Albany one off my back...
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    Thanks SuMay. I saw a woman wearing it at the PJ20 screening in Philly last Sept and was too shy to go offer to buy it off her back right then and there LOL.
    Pussy :P
  • Options
    ahill721 wrote:
    I wish I could help you out with this so bad!! I know you have been tracking it down fo a long long time. I would give you my Albany one off my back...

awe thanks AH. No worries. I do have the Memphis one already if that makes you feel better. It just looks better living the South Jersey/Philly area sporting an EV shirt with Philly on it. At least my Memphis one doesn't say New York on it...LOL

You watch - mark my words as I am very consistent but I will wind up trading for this shirt, giving up more than I should, and then boom: the very next day it goes up for sale after 3 years + of waiting in Goods section for $20 or something. Yeah, I am talking to you Emek Edmonton poster!! :nono:
  • Options
    one last Friday bump
  • Options
    dwhite76dwhite76 Posts: 2,801

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Funny I was going to say this looks like a ladies style shirt :oops:
    Some words when spoken...Can't be taken back...
  • Options
    marcosmarcos Posts: 2,111
    That is a cool shirt and I wish you luck finding it. Don't some people just get them made themselves? It seemed many people did that with the 2009 Spectrum shows with the sports themes.
  • Options
    dwhite76 wrote:

It's ok Don...we all know you want me to be "woman enough to be your man".
  • Options
    dwhite76 wrote:

It's ok Don...we all know you want me to be "woman enough to be your man".

Nice come back ;)
  • Options
    the "help me....tell me what I wanna hear" bump!
  • Options
    no dice eh? Come on folks, who wants a brand new EV Dickies Jacket?! or cash?! Just gimme some truth!
  • Options
    Philly show this weekend bump! Anyone caught wearing this shirt on Sunday, be prepared for me to buy it off your back LOL. I wont make that mistake again.
  • Options
    Philly show this weekend bump! Anyone caught wearing this shirt on Sunday, be prepared for me to buy it off your back LOL. I wont make that mistake again.

Get more creative. :D Have your kids draw on a plain T shirt. Then go to the person wearing your shirt and say you are asking fans to put the shirt on and take their picture for the concert catalog. Then when they hand you the shirt you want.......RUN....... :lol::lol::lol:

Only because you know no one will sell it ;)
  • Options
    saw a very nice woman with one last night and offered to buy it from her but she said it was her favorite shirt in the world and gave me a very polite "no way" LOL. The search continues.....