Options

EV S/N A/P Klausen Chicago 08 $435 Pics on 1st post

1235»

Comments

• Options
    jamminpearlsjamminpearls Posts: 7,078
    Not worth it jammin.... later!
    MY Name is worth it. No ones gonna try and smear my name,when it's not true. I responded to every pm,right away. I sent 5 more pics then the 3 he'd already seen before. If this dude's cocky attitude during pm's wasn't enough this is. I'm not normally one to take shit for no reason and be cool about it.
    Go Birds!!!!
  • Options
    Once i can figure out how to get pics up i will. I also looked at the last one that sold on ebay and it's got tiny and i mean tiny white speckles as well, ITS A SCREEN PRINT. This dude's whole egenda was to get the print and then complain and try and get money knocked off. I was onto that and decided rather then deal with that l'd end talks. And he keeps saying I backed off a deal. WE NEVER MADE A DEAL,he wanted it at a certain price and I said NO. A deal is when 2 people agree on a set amount correct? Anyone know how i can get the pics on here as the accuser refuses to post them.
    Go Birds!!!!
  • Options
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/271042548653?ss ... 1562.l2649
    This is the pic from ebay,the auction is over. Look at the 3rd pic bottom left corner,zoom in if ya have to. Look at all 3 pics as well. Not to mention the 5 other i sent his personal email. Not sure how i'm a liar or trying to hide something when i put thi damn pics up from the get go.
    Go Birds!!!!
  • Options
    Alpine BoundAlpine Bound Posts: 1,809
    Once i can figure out how to get pics up i will. I also looked at the last one that sold on ebay and it's got tiny and i mean tiny white speckles as well, ITS A SCREEN PRINT. This dude's whole egenda was to get the print and then complain and try and get money knocked off. I was onto that and decided rather then deal with that l'd end talks. And he keeps saying I backed off a deal. WE NEVER MADE A DEAL,he wanted it at a certain price and I said NO. A deal is when 2 people agree on a set amount correct? Anyone know how i can get the pics on here as the accuser refuses to post them.

Ugh, last post, and I am only doing so because you're making accusations about me that are unequivocally false. The difference between my posts and yours are that mine include FACTS, yours does not.

FACT - we had an agreed upon price, pending pics and MY approval. That would have been a deal, had the pics proven the poster to be mint.

FACT - You kept upping the price, after I offered your ask on ebay, less fees. Regardless we still reached a potential deal (see above)

FACT - Once I saw the blemishes, I asked if it was a D/S and what they were. At that point you immediately claimed "my wife doesnt want me to sell to you", rather than answer the question. :nono: (2 issues here, grow a pair and don't blame "the wife", If it was mint why wouldnt you answer the question rather than pull the sale completely?)

FACT - My agenda was to get the MINT print you offered.

NOT A FACT - Jammin can read my mind and what my agenda was. He can see into the future and that my scheme was to get money off after the print arrived :roll:

NOT A FACT - Maybe you expected no one to notice these issues. Maybe you were deceitful and not an all out liar. I don't presume to know these things as I can't read your mind, like you can mine. :lol:

FACT - I have the 1st edition and there are no such white speckles. Just because its a screen print doesnt negate the fact that blemishes make it Not "Perfect Mint", as you claimed.

FACT - I will let people decide for themselves if they consider this MINT, but when I am paying big money for a print, it sure as hell better be MINT. IMHO this poster is NOT mint, as it has white marks along the side that are not intended to be there.

Also, I am not posting the pictures because I don't know how to, even if I did, I am not doing your due diligence for you. Post the close ups of the 2 corners in question, you can't see well on your camera phone pics of the entire poster :fp:
  • Options
    Dr. DelightDr. Delight Posts: 11,210
    edited August 2012
    "My wife doesnt want me to sell it to you"- LOL!
    Post edited by Dr. Delight on
    And so you see, I have come to doubt
    All that I once held as true
    I stand alone without beliefs
    The only truth I know is you.
  • Options
    Can't get it to post, but here is the link to the lower left corner.

http://i46.tinypic.com/1zdrg42.jpg

Doesn't look mint to me :shock:
  • Options

Ugh, last post, and I am only doing so because you're making accusations about me that are unequivocally false. The difference between my posts and yours are that mine include FACTS, yours does not.

FACT - we had an agreed upon price, pending pics and MY approval. That would have been a deal, had the pics proven the poster to be mint.

This is correct we did finially agree on 420.In PM's you stated we agreed numerous times but i kept upping the price which is 100% false. If i could post PM's they'd show ur rude manner.FACT - You kept upping the price, after I offered your ask on ebay, less fees. Regardless we still reached a potential deal (see above)

Incorrect, I wanted 435 u offered 399. He did point out that the fees would have made my intake around 400. I then canceled my ebay item,after finding this out. If he had serious interest in the print it was on ebay for awhile. He had wanted the print at his stated price not mine. AND ITS MY PRINT AND I CAN ASK FOR WHATEVER I WANT.

FACT - Once I saw the blemishes, I asked if it was a D/S and what they were. At that point you immediately claimed "my wife doesnt want me to sell to you", rather than answer the question. :nono: (2 issues here, grow a pair and don't blame "the wife", If it was mint why wouldnt you answer the question rather than pull the sale completely?)

The blemshes as he calls them were tiny and i mean tiny white speckels that came from Klausen. The last one to sell on ebay had the same and was labeled mint. My wife said the dude seems like one of those DMB frat boys. And that if i wanted to avoid any bs back out. And if the last 2 pages have showed anything she was correct. I also had the vibe but getting the money for a trip was the main goal.

FACT - My agenda was to get the MINT print you offered.

Which it was

NOT A FACT - Jammin can read my mind and what my agenda was. He can see into the future and that my scheme was to get money off after the print arrived :roll:

Once again in ur 2nd to last PM if i wasn't a prick you would have accepted, if i gave u money off. I can get the exact quote if you'd like.

NOT A FACT - Maybe you expected no one to notice these issues. Maybe you were deceitful and not an all out liar. I don't presume to know these things as I can't read your mind, like you can mine. :lol:

yeah thats why i had the pics up,so no one would see :lol::lol: Thats also why i gave u 4 upclose edge pics via email :roll:

FACT - I have the 1st edition and there are no such white speckles. Just because its a screen print doesnt negate the fact that blemishes make it Not "Perfect Mint", as you claimed.

Got nothing for this.

FACT - I will let people decide for themselves if they consider this MINT, but when I am paying big money for
    a print, it sure as hell better be MINT. IMHO this poster is NOT mint, as it has white marks along the side that are not intended to be there.

:roll:
    Also, I am not posting the pictures because I don't know how to, even if I did, I am not doing your due diligence for you. Post the close ups of the 2 corners in question, you can't see well on your camera phone pics of the entire poster :fp:
    The ebay links show them. And i will post them at a later time i promise.
    Go Birds!!!!
  • Options
    Bottom line i set MY price Alpine offered less. I said meet me at 423.50 Alpine said NO. He then said 417.50, I said 420. We agreed at 420. I then sent him 5 more pics like he asked(Yet i was tryn to hide from him) Common sense, if ur tryn to hide something DONT SEND PICS TO THAT PERSON. After about his 10th rude comment I decided to end the deal. He then in a PM says and i quote ( The funny thing is if you didnt act like such an important self-righteous prick I might have been ok with the speckles if you knocked off a few bucks )

Exactly what i thought he was gonna do he did,thats the TRUTH.
    Go Birds!!!!
  • Options
    "My wife doesnt want me to sell it to you"- LOL!
    She smelled the Funk,like i did.
    Go Birds!!!!
  • Options
    Bottom line i set MY price Alpine offered less. I said meet me at 423.50 Alpine said NO. He then said 417.50, I said 420. We agreed at 420. I then sent him 5 more pics like he asked(Yet i was tryn to hide from him) Common sense, if ur tryn to hide something DONT SEND PICS TO THAT PERSON. After about his 10th rude comment I decided to end the deal. He then in a PM says and i quote ( The funny thing is if you didnt act like such an important self-righteous prick I might have been ok with the speckles if you knocked off a few bucks )

My "10th rude comment" was.....

"the lower left & upper right corner seems to have white speckles along the black, is that the case? what is that?

Also, this is the AP, not the D/S, correct?"

Sooooo rude. :roll:

You did end the sale after that, but because "the wife" who wears the pants in your house told you to do so. Or so you claim, but it's because I pointed out damage you didnt want to believe existed (see pics, the damage is there). We both know you were wishy washy this whole process.

Yes, I said if you would have been up front and not so shady I probably wouldve still made the deal if you knocked off a few bucks. THat doesnt mean, Oh, I am gonna pay full price and then stick it to him later. It meant we would have had to renegotiate because I had negotiated for a MINT print and this print was NOT MINT.

BUT you weren't up front and you were a prick the whole way, soooo that wasn't happening anyway.
  • Options

My "10th rude comment" was.....

"the lower left & upper right corner seems to have white speckles along the black, is that the case? what is that?

Also, this is the AP, not the D/S, correct?"

Sooooo rude. :roll:

You did end the sale after that, but because "the wife" who wears the pants in your house told you to do so. Or so you claim, but it's because I pointed out damage you didnt want to believe existed (see pics, the damage is there). We both know you were wishy washy this whole process.
    I truly think u need help. I tried to hide from you yet sent u 5 new pics :lol:
    I did reply to that comment with this is how i got it from Brad. Then i replied again and bailed.
    Wishy washy how? Because I wouldn't agree to ur price. IWishy washy like i'm done replying 5 replies ago :shock:
    And so i don't get banned ill keave the wife comment alone.
    Bottom line i pegged ur for the fraud you are. You wanted MY print at UR cost and got mad that i wouldn't except ur price.
    Good luck finding ur print and for the poor person who deals with you on it GOOD LUCK.
    I still can't get passed im tryn to hide something i sentu 8 UPCLOSE PICS OF :?
    Go Birds!!!!
  • Options
    cowboypjfancowboypjfan Posts: 2,453
    My wife says I should buy this for $300. Deal?
  • Options
    My wife says I should buy this for $300. Deal?
    I should just to be an ass,but sorry no thanks. 417.50 shipped and its urs this one time only. Offer expires in 5 mins.
    Go Birds!!!!
  • Options
    wpg pearlwpg pearl Posts: 1,258
    wow....you really have a way with words lol you beat this thread like a dead horse then fight with potential buyers.

:corn:
    ajb
  • Options
    wpg pearl wrote:
    wow....you really have a way with words lol you beat this thread like a dead horse then fight with potential buyers.

:corn:
    Let me guess Alpine's ur buddy. If you actually read what happen then you'd say otherwise.
    Go Birds!!!!
  • Options
    Ill ask Kat if i can post PM's. Then Alpines non friends will see the truth.
    Go Birds!!!!
  • Options
    i don t know him at all. i just see this post everyday when you bump it. maybe post proper pictures for everyone to see instead of bumming it 3 times day might help your cause.400 plus is lots of money....let people see what your selling not some crappy fleabay picture of another one.sorry just does not seem like your really helping yourself unload this item
    ajb
  • Options
    wpg pearl wrote:
    i don t know him at all. i just see this post everyday when you bump it. maybe post proper pictures for everyone to see instead of bumming it 3 times day might help your cause.400 plus is lots of money....let people see what your selling not some crappy fleabay picture of another one.sorry just does not seem like your really helping yourself unload this item
    I don't know how to post them. Hence why i asked him to post them. All the pics i had were from there. And the auction is ended. That fleabay pics were MINE.
    Go Birds!!!!
  • Options
    im sure if you ask somebody here will tell you how to upload pictures......
    ajb
  • Options
    wpg pearl wrote:
    im sure if you ask somebody here will tell you how to upload pictures......
    Thanks i will later trust me. He posted one already.
    Go Birds!!!!
  • Options
    its all good. just use your energy in a positive way and im sure you will sell this bad boy.......
    ajb
  • Options
    wpg pearl wrote:
    its all good. just use your energy in a positive way and im sure you will sell this bad boy.......
    Thanks man.
    Go Birds!!!!
This discussion has been closed.