• Options
    jamminpearlsjamminpearls Posts: 7,078
    Bump
    Go Birds!!!!
  • Options
    100 Pacer100 Pacer Toronto, ON Posts: 8,575
    5against1- wrote:
    400 shipped 8-)8-)
    No thanks,but at least we're moving in the correct direction.

Why pass up on $400 while holding out for an additional $35?
    To quote the 10C from Newsletter #8: "Please understand we have a lot of members and it is very hard to please everybody. If you are one of those unhappy people...please call 1-900-IDN-TCAR."

"Me knowing the truth, I can not concur."

1996: Toronto - 1998: Chicago, Montreal, Barrie - 2000: Montreal, Toronto - 2002: Seattle X2 (Key Arena) - 2003: Cleveland, Buffalo, Toronto, Montreal, Seattle (Benaroya Hall) - 2004: Reading, Toledo, Grand Rapids - 2005: Kitchener, London, Hamilton, Montreal, Ottawa, Toronto, Quebec City - 2006: Toronto X2, Albany, Hartford, Grand Rapids, Cleveland - 2007: Chicago (Vic Theatre) - 2008: NYC X2, Hartford, Mansfield X2 - 2009: Toronto, Chicago X2, Seattle X2, Philadelphia X4 - 2010: Columbus, Noblesville, Cleveland, Buffalo, Hartford - 2011: Montreal, Toronto X2, Ottawa, Hamilton - 2012: Missoula - 2013: London, Chicago, Buffalo, Hartford - 2014: Detroit, Moline - 2015: NYC (Global Citizen Festival) - 2016: Greenville, Toronto X2, Chicago 1 - 2017: Brooklyn (RRHOF Induction) - 2018: Chicago 1, Boston 1 - 2022: Fresno, Ottawa, Hamilton, Toronto, NYC, Camden - 2023: St. Paul X2, Austin X2 - 2024: Vancouver X2, Portland, Sacramento, Noblesville, Philadelphia X2, Baltimore
  • Options
    100 Pacer wrote:
    5against1- wrote:
    400 shipped 8-)8-)

I have a bottom line. And i could spin it the other way. Why lose the print for 35 extra dollars? I've dropped the print 85 dollars since my 1st post.
    Go Birds!!!!
  • Options
    I'd put this one on the shelf for a while, someone will eventually be searching for it down the road and you will have it......you seem WAY to desperate to unload this print right now and thats not good.
  • Options
    Alpine BoundAlpine Bound Posts: 1,809
    100 Pacer wrote:
    5against1- wrote:
    400 shipped 8-)8-)

QFT

Actually he's holding out for $25 extra. I offered $410... fact is this guy doesn't want to sell. :roll:
  • Options
    I'd put this one on the shelf for a while, someone will eventually be searching for it down the road and you will have it......you seem WAY to desperate to unload this print right now and thats not good.
    Thanks. I'll keep bumping away or sell it later. Either way $435 gets it done. Desperate i'm not,trying to do something nice for others comes at a price sometimes. And that price is 435.
    Go Birds!!!!
  • Options
    I'm a TruckI'm a Truck Milwaukee Posts: 3,508
    Shut the front door! :fp:
  • Options
    Kinda funny that something you don't have to open bothers you. :lol:
    Go Birds!!!!
  • Options
    Entertains not bothers! I'm not the one who has said a word about it!!! Try someone else if you're trying to pick a fight.....
  • Options
    Entertains not bothers! I'm not the one who has said a word about it!!! Try someone else if you're trying to pick a fight.....
    No fight. It's just the 3rd time you've posted for no reason. Most who commented had interest in the print. You've told me who to sell it to and then mocked the pending post.
    Go Birds!!!!
  • Options
    Hahaha... whatever makes you feel better.
  • Options
    Hahaha... whatever makes you feel better.
    Gotcha :?
    Go Birds!!!!
  • Options
    Indi4enceIndi4ence Posts: 947
    :clap::clap:
  • Options
    Wait for it....... This print is still available, as the print is NOT MINT as claimed.

Just an FYI for interested parties in the future. Don't waste your time (like I did all day yesterday), only to find out there are speckles on the edge. :nono:

#YOU'VEBEENWARNED
  • Options
    Wait for it....... This print is still available, as the print is NOT MINT as claimed.

Just an FYI for interested parties in the future. Don't waste your time (like I did all day yesterday), only to find out there are speckles on the edge. :nono:

#YOU'VEBEENWARNED
    Then Klasuen owes me an apology. Print is mint Alpines the Old lady who would complain she didn't win 10 mill instead of 9. Ill show pics from Klausens original sale.
    Go Birds!!!!
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    Any future buyer should ask to see pics of the Lower Left and Upper Right corners for proof there are imperfections/spots on the black border.

You all be the judge of whether it's mint, but I wanted everyone to be aware that jammin is shady as can be.

Now who has a Mint copy of this poster? I got $400 for ya...
    Post edited by Alpine Bound on
  • Options
    Any future buyer should ask to see pics of the Lower Left and Upper Right corners for proof there are imperfections/spots on the black border.

You all be the judge of whether it's mint, but I wanted everyone to be aware that jammin is shady as can be.

Now who has a Mint copy of this poster? I get $400 for ya...
    :corn:

Kidding.... before I get in trouble again!
  • Options

Now who has a Mint copy of this poster? I get $400 for ya...
    Show the pics as im not sure how to on the computer. My numerous sales here and ebeans say different. Avoid Alpine as he will get mad at u for not agreeing with his price and wishes. The guy tried to name the price I HAD TO ACCEPT. I will try and get pics up.
    Go Birds!!!!
  • Options
    edited August 2012
    How dare I expect an advertised MINT poster I am about to pay $400+ to have no flaws! Who do I think I am?!?! :roll:

I am done wasting time with this thread and jammin... good luck to anyone in the future trying to buy the poster in this thread. My offer stands for others who have an extra.
    Post edited by Alpine Bound on
  • Options
    How dare I expect an advertised poster I am about to pay $400+ to have no flaws! Who do I think I am?!?! :roll:
    Show the pics then,please. And if i was shady then why did i send u 5 more pics when i got home from work??? Anwser that one for me,buddy. If i was tryn to HIDE something don't ya think i wouldn't have sent them.
    Go Birds!!!!
  • Options
    Not worth it jammin.... later!
This discussion has been closed.