Options

why only 3 songs allowed on tv

2»

Comments

• Options
    frazbafrazba Posts: 601
    Personally I'm delighted to see any of it, my Sky+ is running, I do find it frustrating that the presenters are talking when you can hear PJ in the background though.
  • Options
    pjradiopjradio Posts: 6,704
    sorry i don't have£200 spare to sit in a field for 2 days and wait for a generic set list

how ya like me now?!
    aqo2t.jpg
  • Options
    boyo79boyo79 Warrington, UK Posts: 6,525
    Its a fairly poor decision by the band. Didn't think we'd get the whole show but I expected a good 40 minutes. 3 songs is crap. I'll watch my Manchester videos instead :D
    2000: Manchester
    2006: Dublin; Leeds; Arnhem
    2007: London
    2009: Manchester
    2012: Manchester I & II : EV Manchester : Soundgarden Shepherds Bush
    2013: Brad Manchester : Soundgarden Manchester
    2014: Amsterdam I & II; Berlin; Leeds; Milton Keynes
    2018: Berlin; London II; Boston II

Bootleg Reviews: http://pjbootlegreviews.blogspot.com/
  • Options
    3manstack3manstack Posts: 202
    I want the band to send me a cheque for £5000 in compensation for having to put up with the shite that is Dr Brown (or whatever the little fucktards name is). Thanks for that PJ much appreciated. Ha Ha
  • Options
    -Emma--Emma- Sydney, Australia Posts: 2,864
    Because they want fans to go and buy tickets to their shows and not watch their whole set on TV for free...makes sense to me! ;)

Somebody posted Alive on youtube too...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RHsrAszROo
    PJ: Sydney, 11th February 2003 ♥ Sydney, 26th January 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 20th March 2011 ♥ EV: Perth, 7th February 2014 ♥ EV: Perth, 8th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 11th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 12th February 2014 ♥ EV: Sydney, 13th February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 22nd February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 23rd February 2014 ♥ EV: Brisbane, 25th February 2014 ♥

Eddie Vedder Tribute Videos - Playlist
    The EDvolution of Dance: youtu.be/-HtF3gRYHnE
    eddievedderhallpass.tumblr.com
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,653
    -Emma- wrote:
    Because they want fans to go and buy tickets to their shows and not watch their whole set on TV for free...makes sense to me
    Exactly. Why in the world should they air most of or all of any live performance? If you wanna see it by the ticket. That's how they make money. Or watch pretty Much every performance they ever did on YouTube. The fans post everything eventually.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    igotid88igotid88 Posts: 27,466
    edited June 2012
    -Emma- wrote:
    Because they want fans to go and buy tickets to their shows and not watch their whole set on TV for free...makes sense to me! ;)

Somebody posted Alive on youtube too...
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RHsrAszROo

And Yellow Ledbetter (they listed it as Little Wing)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=THgFV_kdhH4
    Post edited by igotid88 on
    I miss igotid88
  • Options
    dustinparduedustinpardue Las Vegas, NV Posts: 1,829
    Maybe I am late to the party here. When/where/what channel does this air?
    "All I Ever Knew" available now in print and digital formats at Amazon, Barnes & Noble, and iBooks.
  • Options
    ZosoZoso Posts: 6,425
    yes as already pointed out.. the links to the televised tracks are on youtube alrasdy pretty great.
    I'm just flying around the other side of the world to say I love you

Sha la la la i'm in love with a jersey girl

I love you forever and forever :)

Adel 03 Melb 1 03 LA 2 06 Santa Barbara 06 Gorge 1 06 Gorge 2 06 Adel 1 06 Adel 2 06 Camden 1 08 Camden 2 08 Washington DC 08 Hartford 08
  • Options
    bootlegger10bootlegger10 Posts: 15,560
    My opinion is if you want to see a show, go to the show... That's how it has been for 99% of live music's existance. My opinion.