Options

Mystery Tube Part 5 !!!

2»

Comments

• Options
    drsluggodrsluggo Posts: 4,742
    Paul might not be making $$, but has anyone seen his 'Lost Dogs' Pimp Chalice? It says PJ on the other side, I swear!

lens7083642_125336882723ee70138c789170.jpg

It's amazing... diamond encrusted. :lol:

BTW Paul - I'm in for the poster sale. Why not? :)
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,721
    drsluggo wrote:
    Paul might not be making $$, but has anyone seen his 'Lost Dogs' Pimp Chalice? It says PJ on the other side, I swear!

:lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    still ten spots left
  • Options
    EdsonNascimentoEdsonNascimento Posts: 5,506
    pdalowsky wrote:
    drsluggo wrote:

:lol::lol::lol:

Paul's secret is that he's a divorce lawyer. ;):lol:
    Sorry. The world doesn't work the way you tell it to.
  • Options
    Pearl JimPearl Jim Posts: 182
    Can't resist - pm sent....

Gonna be eating boiled PJ poster soup soon.... :?
  • Options
    I sent an email last night but not sure if I was too late.

I also assumed that because the price was in $ you were in the States/Canada but looking today you are in sunny Donny! Fingers crossed I am in.
    Wembley 96, 2000 x2, 2007,Cardiff 2000, Rock am Ring 2000, Astoria 2006, Reading 2006, Shepherds Bush 2009, Manchster 2009, 2012 x 2, o2 2009, Dublin 2010, Belfast 2010, Hard Rock Calling 2010, Nijmegen 2010, Isle Of Wight 2012, Amsterdam 2012 x 2. EV, London 2012
  • Options
    I sent an email last night but not sure if I was too late.

I also assumed that because the price was in $ you were in the States/Canada but looking today you are in sunny Donny! Fingers crossed I am in.

Sunny Donny ?? There must be two Donnys lol

Your in - still a handful of spots left
  • Options
    dwhite76dwhite76 Posts: 2,801
    pdalowsky wrote:
    dwhite76 wrote:
    pdalowsky wrote:
    Dear all

With Phases 1-3 and then the mop up round being all but a distant memory, i have been asked to run this again. They were so superbly popular it seems like a fun thing for many to be involved in.

This time we have posters - ALL PEARL JAM from 2005 to present.

a total of 54 tubes available.

Some high value prints in the mixer too including Dusseldorf 2007, Ames Hawaii 06, Torronto 06,

plus a few of the very valuable Sweden 2000 posters will be thrown in as a random surprise

The details are as follows: -

2 posters per tube......$75.

Shipping registered and tracked and I believe insured including cost of buying in the tunes and packing will be $14 in the states.

International rates to be confirmed however i believe insurance and tracking will be compulsory

Some lucky tube will receive a bonus item a....a t shirt perhaps, stickers, guitar picks from the stage, maybe an extra poster, maybe a stage used setlist.

Good luck to all and thanks for being a part of this.

ANYONE WANTING TO ENTER PLEASE JUST SEND ME YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS

Paul

Boy you must be treading awfully close to the 10 clubs rule dont use this as a side business. I just say this because you have had just about as much stuff to sell as the 10 clubs goods section.

I bet your name is not even Paul its problably Stone Gossard. Is it you Stone? Trying to make a little extra side money :D

Whats going to be next. The Grammy from the basement. Please polish it first :D

I get your point, but to run a side 'business' one would have to be making money/profit?

not a single one of these sales has lined my pockets. Not even one bean. whether you believe this is entirely a matter for you.

I have run several sales for charity which have raised fantastic amounts (beyond my wildest dreams) - naturally quite proud of this.

and the other few threads have been for friends who are collectors who have asked me to run them for them probably due to me having a reasonable profile here, and generally being well trusted....not to mention on many occasions these people dont have english as a first language.

But I am totally transparent, please feel free to check with any of these folks about how much I have earned. I will supply email addresses for all

but if spending vast amounts of time running fun threads for people to get crazy rare things away from ebay, and in doing so helping fans and friends alike, raising money for charity and making not a penny....is against the rules here I plead Guilty. I'll await my ban.

Yes Paul, I was trying to attempt to make a joke. Maybe it didnt come off the way I had intended. Im the last person on hear to care if any one makes money, no money. Not my cup of tea to bitch at some one when I dont know their reasons for selling. :D

But I will stick up for some one bashing another 10 club member :x

I know you do a ton of things for charity. Im sure all the other hard core every day 10 club members know it to. :D There was no malice and no " Im reporting you to management" thoughts going through my mind when I wrote that.

So please accept my apology if you took offense to my horrible joke. I guess I will cancel my open mic stand up slot on Monday ;)

Now even though you weren't invited to my Funny furry farm Sue May just won herself a complimentary years membership. And No :nono: Sue you cant turn it down :D

I hope this smooths things over and thats that. Oh and Thanks Dave for understanding where I was comming from. Maybe Ill just send my jokes to you. :lol:
    Some words when spoken...Can't be taken back...
  • Options
    dwhite76dwhite76 Posts: 2,801
    Please let me know when you put the Grammy up for sale :D Thanks :D
    Some words when spoken...Can't be taken back...
  • Options
    dwhite76 wrote:
    Please let me know when you put the Grammy up for sale :D Thanks :D

ignore me Don......

Im obviously devoid of a sense of humour....unless your called Sacha Baron Cohen i probably dont get it ;)

Sorry for being a goon

In the meantime - Stone says his basement wouldnt be the same without the Grammy
  • Options
    oh and last few spots remaining.......

;)
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    pdalowsky wrote:
    oh and last few spots remaining.......

;)
    :D
  • Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    I pm'd last week but haven't heard back from anybody yet.

Did my name make it in the hat?
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    Everyone who PM 'd is in...

and everyone was emailed over the last 24 hrs so please check spam folders etc

payment details within, but please note the tubes will start to ship next week after the seller returns from a mini break

thanks all
  • Options
    last chance for this run to grab the last few tubes. We are pretty much done here

anything not taken in the next day or two may be reoffered in the next month, but to be in with a chance of those super valuable prints included here get in now :D
  • Options
    themessengerthemessenger Dallas Posts: 1,320
    I'll be sending my payment in tomorrow. Can't wait to see what comes!
  • Options
    pearljgirl2010pearljgirl2010 Shillington, PA/Tuckerton, NJ Posts: 3,428
    I'm so excited...It's been a long time since I decided to buy posters...will send $$ as soon as I get the email!
    Need a tour Travel Agent??? Pick me :-)

Whatever you are, be a good one --Lincoln
  • Options
    Last few addresses received just being processed....sorry for any delays

some who expressed interest havent paid, so a quick reminder to check your spam boxes etc or contact me if you havent heard and gave me your email.....
  • Options
    Got mine today, Austin 09 which I have always liked but just never got around to getting and Philly 3.........

anyone want to trade for Philly 3 (Purple) :D

Thanks again for doing this.
  • Options
    BrewinBombersBrewinBombers United States Posts: 53
    My three tubes arrived today.

From what I can see quickly from popping the tube ends, I have:
    Thunder Bay 05 or Calgary 05 (Ames)
    Camden 08 Night 2 (Klausen)
    San Fran Night 2

Fun. I can't want to pull them all out and see the real goodies.
    I'm through with screaming.

Kansas City '10
    EV Tulsa '12
  • Options
    I scored a Montreal '05 and L.A. '09. I'm pretty happy :)
  • Options
    Anyone left to pay - please note next tues is the last date for shipping.

thanks
  • Options
    dankinddankind I am not your foot. Posts: 20,827
    I got an L.A. II 2009 (Maxx 242), which, while it's awesome, I do need to unload via trade only. (I'm aware that it's still for sale in the Goods section.) I can't have any potentially scary stuff around until my babygirl gets a little older.

I also scored a Sydney III 2006 (Daymon Greulich).

Thanks, P & E!
    I SAW PEARL JAM
  • Options
    vduboisevduboise Posts: 1,937
    Poster arrived yesterday

Philadelphia 05 (Klausen) http://expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/28828

Edmonton 05(Ames) http://expressobeans.com/public/detail.php/28392

Not a total fan of the Phili one, but like the colors of Edmonton.
  • Options
    BrewinBombersBrewinBombers United States Posts: 53
    Updated & Correction to what I thought was Thunder Bay or Calgary.

London, Ontario 2005
    35853:32940.jpg

Camden, NJ Night 2
    35853:106784.jpg

SF, 2006 Night 2
    35853:49917.jpg

Ottawa, 2005
    35853:77774.jpg

Katowice Poland, 2007
    0:117472.jpg

One more that I can't remember & no bonus goodies. :(
    I'm through with screaming.