Options

Jack White Liquid Vinyl

2»

Comments

• Options
    LftdaporchLftdaporch Posts: 118
    they let 1000 go, one went on ebay for 5000. on a side note most of them have landed about 30 minutes west of me.
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,640
    Lftdaporch wrote:
    they let 1000 go, one went on ebay for 5000. on a side note most of them have landed about 30 minutes west of me.
    :lol: Lucky neighborhood!
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata
  • Options
    AfghanTwilightAfghanTwilight Rochester, NY Posts: 835
    Yeah, that helium balloon thing is insane. I'd think the best way to transport that filled record is to pack it among dry ice. If it's not alcohol, then it'll freeze in place (and hopefully not expand). Record should be safe for travel at that point.

And porch, grab me a balloon, will 'ya? Help an OG bootleg brother out. :D
  • Options
    LftdaporchLftdaporch Posts: 118
    mine has done all it's traveling, played each side twice, and now i will listen to the regular black one. i just hope ottawa's arrives safely. he shipped his usps on saturday.
  • Options
    PJ_SoulPJ_Soul Vancouver, BC Posts: 49,640
    Lftdaporch wrote:
    mine has done all it's traveling, played each side twice, and now i will listen to the regular black one. i just hope ottawa's arrives safely. he shipped his usps on saturday.
    Good luck to him. Every time I get vinyl sent to Canada by USPS it looks pretty banged up. Actually just got my new PJ20 Soundtrack vinyl today delivered by USPS and it looks like they sent it through a car wash a couple of times and then drove over it with their truck before delivering it to me. Luckily the guy who sent it to me wrapped it thickly with other packaging inside the outer box! And luckily the vinyl isn't a delicate shell full of liquid, lol.
    With all its sham, drudgery, and broken dreams, it is still a beautiful world. Be careful. Strive to be happy. ~ Desiderata