Options

My apologies.

DEMON CLEANERDEMON CLEANER Posts: 242
edited March 2012 in Lost Dogs
Yesterday was a strange day for me as I'm not usually moody or stroppy especially on the board,so I would like to say sorry to all the guy's gals I may have been abrupt to.
I realise some people were trying to help out with currency conversions from £ into $ but what I didn't take kindly to at the time was USA this USA that.i have no beef with the us citizens as Im a frequent traveller there and have many American friends!
The vinyl collection is still for sale and yes I will check my pms and get back to you and yes I will revise my prices as I've been out of touch with the latest valuations.
So my sincere apologies goes out to all members once again.
COYS!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    MissJam81MissJam81 Posts: 1,878
    dont worry! Thats nice of you to apologize anyway :clap: If it makes you feel better, I got carried away the other day and offended a few people over the Eddie's gigs ticket prices! I regret it deeply! :(
    Wendy Testaburger

" we're going to take this to some level that people aren't going to forget... and if that means risking your life, we're going to do it!..." EV

"
  • Options
    dimitrispearljamdimitrispearljam NINUNINOPRO Posts: 139,158
    its normal ,all of us to have bad days...
    good to read this post...
    good for you.. :thumbup:
    "...Dimitri...He talks to me...'.."The Ghost of Greece..".
    "..That's One Happy Fuckin Ghost.."
    “..That came up on the Pillow Case...This is for the Greek, With Our Apologies.....”
  • Options
    MissJam81MissJam81 Posts: 1,878
    its normal ,all of us to have bad days...
    good to read this post...
    good for you.. :thumbup:

Thanks Dimitri :) always so nice!!
    Wendy Testaburger

" we're going to take this to some level that people aren't going to forget... and if that means risking your life, we're going to do it!..." EV

"
  • Options
    appieappie Posts: 1,441
    Great you find a way to clean your demons...Dude,whats in a name... :mrgreen:
    Pearl Jam 4 live
    h8 2 w8 for concerts
  • Options
    Mikee JMikee J Posts: 1,323
    You can't have the good days without a few bad ones.. glad that one is over for you. :D
    "My body's nobody's body but mine"
  • Options
    pdalowskypdalowsky Doncaster,UK Posts: 14,713
    :thumbup:
  • Options
    PapPap Aspra Spitia, Greece Posts: 28,279
    Athens 2006 / Milton Keynes 2014 / London 1&2 2022 / Seattle 1 2024 / Dublin 2024 / Manchester 2024 / London 2024
  • Options
    appie wrote:
    I like that very good and btw I'm feeling much happier today.its a song from my 2nd favourite band kyuss.couldnt think of a pj related name at the time.
    COYS!
  • Options
    juancor70juancor70 Posts: 206
    This is very cool of you man - to admit your mistakes and apologize.

Everyone has bad days.

Take it easy and good luck with your sale.
  • Options
    arqarq Posts: 7,935
    I don't know, I was expecting a better apology, something coming from the heart, a little more drama maybe, but I guess this one will be enough. ;)
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • Options
    adusickadusick Posts: 1,367
    Ups and downs man, ups and downs. We all go through em, very nice to see an apology, very thoughtful of you. Let's keep those good vibes goin! I'm sure you'll find a great home for your stuff. Have a great day! :D
  • Options
    mysticweedmysticweed Posts: 3,710
    appie wrote:

perfect
    fuck 'em if they can't take a joke

"what a long, strange trip it's been"
  • Options
    PillowPantsPillowPants Posts: 4,873
    what's a stroppy?
  • Options
    arqarq Posts: 7,935
    crazypjfan wrote:

AKA being a pain in the ass
    "The good thing about science is that it's true whether or not you believe in it"
    Neil deGrasse Tyson

Why not (V) (°,,,,°) (V) ?
  • Options
    landolando Posts: 661
    Good man :D
    Edmonton 93, Vancouver 05, Vancouver 09, Edmonton 11, Vancouver 11