Options

ISO - Benaroya Hall Vinyl.

1235»

Comments

• Options
    Aussie357Aussie357 Posts: 649
    MedozK wrote:
    The beat up one just went for $685. Just wondering if you were able to get that one.

Yes, saw that :) It looked like it had travelled some tough miles.... but a good listener I'm sure!
    I have a deal in the works, and should have a result tomorrow - fingers crossed!!! :D
    I'll keep takin' punches until their will grows tired... Hey I won't change direction and I won't change my mind.......
  • Options
    MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209
    Aussie357 wrote:
    MedozK wrote:
    The beat up one just went for $685. Just wondering if you were able to get that one.

Yes, saw that :) It looked like it had travelled some tough miles.... but a good listener I'm sure!
    I have a deal in the works, and should have a result tomorrow - fingers crossed!!! :D
    Ok great...hope it works out.....just saw that and thought I would check. :)
  • Options
    Aussie357Aussie357 Posts: 649
    MedozK wrote:
    Aussie357 wrote:
    MedozK wrote:

Ok great...hope it works out.....just saw that and thought I would check. :)

Thanks so much bud - really appreciated!!! How is your new aquisition sounding???
    I'll keep takin' punches until their will grows tired... Hey I won't change direction and I won't change my mind.......
  • Options
    MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209
    Aussie357 wrote:
    Thanks so much bud - really appreciated!!! How is your new aquisition sounding???
    Its AMAZING.. :D:D:D Again..hopefully everything works out for you