Furry fun farms..
  • Options
    Aussie357Aussie357 Posts: 649
    Suziemay wrote:
    dwhite76 wrote:
    Bump for my Aussie friend and his love for farms :lol:
    Furry fun farms..

You two are made for each other!!! :lol::lol::lol:
    I'll keep takin' punches until their will grows tired... Hey I won't change direction and I won't change my mind.......
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    Your words Chad, I merely repeated :mrgreen:

Good morning bump!
  • Options
    And.......... another one just got away :(
    I'll keep takin' punches until their will grows tired... Hey I won't change direction and I won't change my mind.......
  • Options
    Suziemay wrote:
    Your words Chad, I merely repeated :mrgreen:

Good morning bump!

I read the ad that Don placed, just like everyone else....... HIS words :lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    Bump. Aussie really does need a Benny, all kidding aside :mrgreen:
  • Options
    dwhite76dwhite76 Posts: 2,801
    BUMP
    Some words when spoken...Can't be taken back...
  • Options
    pjradiopjradio Posts: 6,704
    Suziemay wrote:

agreement bump
    aqo2t.jpg
  • Options
    pjradio wrote:
    Suziemay wrote:

agreement bump

"Thanks guys" bump......oh, and Don :lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    Hump day bump :mrgreen:
  • Options
    "Just bumped into Will Ferrell in the hotel elevator" bump :D
  • Options
    Bump that furry ass :shock: :lol:
  • Options
    Aussie357 wrote:
    "Just bumped into Will Ferrell in the hotel elevator" bump :D
    :shock: :shock: :shock: NO YOU DIDN'T!! Was there any interaction? Did you say hello? I love Will Ferrell! :mrgreen:
  • Options
    dwhite76 wrote:
    Ok, you guys clearly have a "thing" going. I feel like I'm intruding now.
  • Options
    Suziemay wrote:
    dwhite76 wrote:
    Ok, you guys clearly have a "thing" going. I feel like I'm intruding now.

Don clearly has a one track mind, and I KNOW he wasn't talking about me!!!
    Will Ferrell was funny.... I gave him the "Wassup", and he gave it right back :lol::lol::lol:
  • Options
    Friday bump :D
  • Options
    Lets go some one sell this man a Benny. Just think of buying new merch at the Vedder shows. :D
  • Options
    MattCam420MattCam420 Posts: 183
    I see one now on that auction site but it looks like a dog tore the shit out of it :lol: . He said the records are in perfect shape though, just thought I'd let you know since you desperately are in search of one. Good luck.
    "Music is the last true voice of the human spirit. It can go beyond language, beyond age, and beyond color straight to the mind and heart of all people." - Ben Harper
  • Options
    MattCam420 wrote:
    I see one now on that auction site but it looks like a dog tore the shit out of it :lol: . He said the records are in perfect shape though, just thought I'd let you know since you desperately are in search of one. Good luck.

Thanks Matt - saw that one :)
    The dogs got a hold of it for sure!!! :lol:
    There is another with a BIN of 2k :shock: That 10C charity auction really gave people some over-inflated ideas of value!
    The search continues.............
  • Options
    Aussie357 wrote:
    MattCam420 wrote:

There is another with a BIN of 2k :shock: That 10C charity auction really gave people some over-inflated ideas of value!
    Are you guys talking about the one that has "dog-earing"? Dog-ear does not equal a dog tearing the shit out of it :lol::lol: And that one picture doesn't look too bad. Remember the dude who's dog bit through the entire box?? Now that was bad!!

Chad, there's another one there that looks sealed.
  • Options
    Suziemay wrote:
    Aussie357 wrote:
    MattCam420 wrote:

Are you guys talking about the one that has "dog-earing"? Dog-ear does not equal a dog tearing the shit out of it :lol::lol: And that one picture doesn't look too bad. Remember the dude who's dog bit through the entire box?? Now that was bad!!

Chad, there's another one there that looks sealed.

Thanks Su May, yes - watching the sealed one, and the "dog-earing" one just looks like it's seen some hard times...... Geez Su May, I didn't know you were the grading police now :lol::lol::lol:
    Lets just say that our definitions of "doesn't look too bad" must differ slightly........ :D :oops:
  • Options
    Aussie357 wrote:

Thanks Su May, yes - watching the sealed one, and the "dog-earing" one just looks like it's seen some hard times...... Geez Su May, I didn't know you were the grading police now :lol::lol::lol:
    Lets just say that our definitions of "doesn't look too bad" must differ slightly........ :D :oops:
    It does? Maybe I need to get my eyes checked. Yeah, I'm policing everything now, since apparently my body decided it only wants to sleep for 4 hours at a time :evil: No wonder I'm starting to look like a panda. :lol::lol::lol:

Just looked again.. I DIDN"T SCROLL DOWN!!!! :lol::lol::lol: You are right. That's a sad looking one.
  • Options
    Bump it real good :D
  • Options
    Monday bump.
  • Options
    Frustration bump..... :crazy:
  • Options
    cutzcutz Posts: 11,461
    Aussie357 wrote:
    MattCam420 wrote:

OVER-INFLATED is right!!!

The new sealed one just sold for $1,830.00!!!!!!

The way it's going with the Benny, i don't think i'll EVER OWN ONE!! Unless i Hit the LOTTERY> :lol:

10 CLUB: PLEASE take our orders for the RE-ISSUE. Thanks in advance> :lol:
  • Options
    moemoe6434moemoe6434 Posts: 455
    1800? I would sell mine in a heart-beat. But I bought it for my wife, and she is not letting go of it right now. LOL
    "If she don't love me no more, i know her sister will" Jimi Hendrix
  • Options
    pjradiopjradio Posts: 6,704
    I see Riotact10 is selling his...might want to PM to see if you can work out a deal
    aqo2t.jpg
  • Options
    AfghanTwilightAfghanTwilight Rochester, NY Posts: 835
    It's not overinflated if they continue to sell up there. I believe mine is a number under 300. I can't recall. Long opened and such, but i'd value mine as those who are selling sealed ones do. It's good stuff.
  • Options
    MedozKMedozK Tennessee Posts: 9,209
    The beat up one just went for $685. Just wondering if you were able to get that one.