Options

Anyone here get that Eagles PJ shirt that was for auction?

edited March 2012 in Lost Dogs
The auction ended early as I was REALLY wanting that shirt but the seller foolishly accepted an offer, no doubt (I say foolishly because I would have gone pretty high to outbid nearly anyone).
~~~~~~~Vinyl For Sale (shipping costs in North America included)~~~~~~~
The Who - Phases Box Set. Ltd. Ed. All 9 studio albums w/ Moon (11 discs) $200
^discogs entry link^
Peter Gabriel - Up 200 gram 'Classic Records' audiophile version. Sealed. $225
^discogs entry link^
Van Halen - I 180 gram Remastered 'DCC Compact Classic' version. Ltd. Ed. (#53!). Sealed. $175
^discogs entry link^
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    i'm pretty sure it was the forum user : the juggler
    manchester 00
    manchester 09
    belfast 2010
    hyde park 2010
    manchester 2012 1&2
    amsterdam 2012 1&2
    EV manchester 2012
    EV london 31/7/12
    brooklyn 2013 1&2
    milano,leeds,milton keynes 2014

monkey driven call this living
  • Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,051
    i am guessing it was taken down because the shirt is illegal and a boot.
  • Options
    Correct Dave. It was an illegal boot but the dude responded to me and said a guy he had promised it to a guy who he thought was long gone or whatever but then emailed him at the last minute so he ripped it down to give to him. Didn't get into details as to where he got it/who made it though. Looked better than a lot of them that are legit IMO because they put the logo centered in the middle of the shirt instead of up off center in a pocket area which I don't care for so much.

Anywho, cheers everyone. Have a great weekend and party safe!!
    ~~~~~~~Vinyl For Sale (shipping costs in North America included)~~~~~~~
    The Who - Phases Box Set. Ltd. Ed. All 9 studio albums w/ Moon (11 discs) $200
    ^discogs entry link^
    Peter Gabriel - Up 200 gram 'Classic Records' audiophile version. Sealed. $225
    ^discogs entry link^
    Van Halen - I 180 gram Remastered 'DCC Compact Classic' version. Ltd. Ed. (#53!). Sealed. $175
    ^discogs entry link^
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,051
    ah gotcha.
    I just wish back in 2009 or whatever that Mark 5 was able to do the rest of the shirts they had designed or planned. It was really a neat series and idea. There was a thread on The Porch where people would design their own sports PJ shirts and post the art work. That was a fun thread to watch
  • Options
    your move nowyour move now Posts: 1,165
    I can't believe I didn't get a PJ Collingwood tee in 2009, my ex didn't want to wait while I queued for merch. Managed to get someone else to get me the poster but never knew the shirt existed. Would have been my favourite thing ever
    I don't mean to offend anyone, a lot of what I say should be taken with a grain of salt... that said for most of you I'm a stranger on a computer on the other side of the world, don't give me that sort of power!
  • Options
    ChrisileinChrisilein Vienna/Austria Posts: 3,878
    Correct Dave. It was an illegal boot but the dude responded to me and said a guy he had promised it to a guy who he thought was long gone or whatever but then emailed him at the last minute so he ripped it down to give to him. Didn't get into details as to where he got it/who made it though. Looked better than a lot of them that are legit IMO because they put the logo centered in the middle of the shirt instead of up off center in a pocket area which I don't care for so much.

Anywho, cheers everyone. Have a great weekend and party safe!!

Same here! I've been the high bidder until he cancelled the auction and i received the same message from him...
    up here in my tree in Vienna
    2006: Vienna 2009: Berlin 2010: London ~ Berlin 2012: Amsterdam 1+2 ~ Werchter ~ Arras ~ Berlin 1+2
    2014: Milano ~ Trieste ~ Vienna ~ Berlin 2018: Padova ~ Rome 2022: Budapest ~ Vienna
    EV London/Hammersmith 2012
    EV Berlin/Zitadelle 2017