Options

what more can I say about Released1980

White DiscussionWhite Discussion Melissa Texas Posts: 2,812
edited February 2012 in Lost Dogs
Timmy is a generous guy that really does think of others first :thumbup: . Today when I got home I had a nice little package from him that had this on the outside.
http://i1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee4 ... d30810.jpg
& this
http://i1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee4 ... 1f388a.jpg
& this
http://i1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee4 ... 06ccfc.jpg
on the inside was :shock:
http://i1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee4 ... 603163.jpg

Tim you gave me a great deal on the RVM & this made my day 8-). btw- you need to get everything in order for the Austin shows we will party!

Robley
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    PorchsitterPorchsitter Loganville, GA Posts: 1,069
    That is awesome! Very cool indeed.
    We are the facilitators of our own creative evolution.--Bill Hicks
  • Options
    mfc2006mfc2006 HTOWN Posts: 37,385
    Timmy is great!!! :D:D and so are you, Robley!!! some amazing people around here...
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    Alright guys...now I'm fkn blushing. And my wife is wondering why :oops: :oops: Stop... :lol:
    "It's so nice to hear that in other parts of the world, the stress- borne from envy- that one finds for themselves is the animosity they develop towards a person selling a box of records. How fortunate!" ~ Thirty Bills Unpaid

MLMF NYC
  • Options
    juddboz80juddboz80 Posts: 2,141
    is it a man crush??? timmy is the man!!!!!
    Cant buy what i want cause its free....
  • Options
    2-feign-reluctance2-feign-reluctance TigerTown, USA Posts: 23,144
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCXyflIzRuA

What a wonderful man....hahahahaa!!! 8-)
    www.cluthelee.com
  • Options
    rvapetervapete Posts: 488
    :thumbup:
  • Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCXyflIzRuA

What a wonderful man....hahahahaa!!! 8-)

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
    "It's so nice to hear that in other parts of the world, the stress- borne from envy- that one finds for themselves is the animosity they develop towards a person selling a box of records. How fortunate!" ~ Thirty Bills Unpaid

MLMF NYC
  • Options
    cmaliszecmalisze Posts: 2,626
    Undoubetdly the #1 reason to participate in the forums is because of the people! This is just another example! Kudos
  • Options
    kellanazziekellanazzie Posts: 1,484
    cmalisze wrote:
    Undoubetdly the #1 reason to participate in the forums is because of the people! This is just another example! Kudos
    :thumbup:
  • Options
    adusickadusick Posts: 1,367
    Timmy worked with me recently on a trade, I was starting to get *ahem* second thoughts and was being hesitant on giving up some of my beloved PJ items haha. He was just extremely patient and even funny, and finally gave me the "c'mon man, lets do this!" nudge I needed. Anyhoo, looking back I feel like I gave the dude the run-around, and had the trade went down today I would not have hesitated one second. "If I had knowwwwn then, what I knowwww now..."

So to continue in the "thanks to Timmy" theme today, seriously dude, thanks Timmy! The positivity today is just great! :D
  • Options
    cmalisze wrote:

Exactly. The number of good people here far outweigh the bad.
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com
  • Options
    I'm a TruckI'm a Truck Milwaukee Posts: 3,508
    mfc2006 wrote:
    cmalisze wrote:

Exactly. The number of good people here far outweigh the bad.
    This place makes me believe in people again. And its been a rough few years in my neck of the woods. But I get at least 5 big smiles a day from you people. Its finally making me come back out of my shell that I've been stuck in for quite some time. :D:D:D
  • Options
    SuziemaySuziemay Posts: 11,165
    Yay Timmy!
    greenstars.gif
  • Options
    Yeah....he's a class act! Here's a quick little story of when I met him.

I met him at the New York MSG shows in 08....at the pre-party and knew he was a cool cat to hang with. We only spoke a little but had alot in common. So fast forward to after the show, everyone was meeting back at the pre-party bar. I couldn't find my girl I was with (she didn't sit with me at the show) and was kinda freaking out after everyone left MSG. I figured she might have gone back to the bar so I went back there. She was not there. Timmy and his wife offered there services to hunt her down. They proceeded to walk around the bar (never stopping) to look for her. I went back to MSG. After an hour, I finally found her by a bar closer to MSG. When we went back and Timmy had seen that I found her he bought us a round. Now, this dude never knew me and proceeded to help me for about 2 hours. He will always have my respect!

Love ya Timmy!!!
    http://www.fancorps.com/wishlistfoundation/view/25753|187003.jpg

"This is the greatest band in the world"---Ben Harper

• Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,050
    Dirty Tom wrote:

I met him at the New York MSG shows in 08....at the pre-party and knew he was a cool cat to hang with. We only spoke a little but had alot in common. So fast forward to after the show, everyone was meeting back at the pre-party bar. I couldn't find my girl I was with (she didn't sit with me at the show) and was kinda freaking out after everyone left MSG. I figured she might have gone back to the bar so I went back there. She was not there. Timmy and his wife offered there services to hunt her down. They proceeded to walk around the bar (never stopping) to look for her. I went back to MSG. After an hour, I finally found her by a bar closer to MSG. When we went back and Timmy had seen that I found her he bought us a round. Now, this dude never knew me and proceeded to help me for about 2 hours. He will always have my respect!

Love ya Timmy!!!

that's funny...because at the "Philly 4", it was us running around looking for you Dirty Tom and my wife! :lol:
  • Options
    Dirty Tom wrote:

Love ya Timmy!!!

that's funny...because at the "Philly 4", it was us running around looking for you Dirty Tom and my wife! :lol:

Now...these two guys are the real deal! Tommy, I think anyone from this club would have done the same for you and your girl that night. I'll never forget you saying" Dude, she is from bumblefuck, this is her first time in NYC!" That was scary, so I lit one up and started walkin..;) Dave, the work you put in at Philly was unreal, as Tommy did as well. And the work you guys continue to do... Def one of the most memorable nights of our lives...You guys, I can't say enough about..

MLMF NYC
  • Options
    I remember you saying that you did close to 30 laps around the bar looking for her!

Yes I go to the different cities to see PJ or Ed, but I mainly go to see all my friends...especially you guys!

• Options
    AfghanTwilightAfghanTwilight Rochester, NY Posts: 835
    Very nice. The one PJ vinyl release I still need.
  • Options
    Dirty Tom wrote:

Love ya Timmy!!!

I remember your wife wearing the Elway jersey.

• Options
    elwayvedderelwayvedder South Jersey Posts: 9,050
    Dirty Tom wrote:
    Dirty Tom wrote:

Love ya Timmy!!!

I remember your wife wearing the Elway jersey.
    Indeed but how come you don't remember me wearing one too?! :lol:
  • Options
    that's funny...because at the "Philly 4", it was us running around looking for you Dirty Tom and my wife! :lol:[/quote]

I remember your wife wearing the Elway jersey.[/quote]
    Indeed but how come you don't remember me wearing one too?! :lol:[/quote]

I do! When i brought you the elway jersey you were already wearing one right? That's why you gave it to your wife.

• Options
    one of the best people on the board!
    I LOVE MUSIC.
    www.cluthelee.com
    www.cluthe.com